Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
oatmeal-running-ch-6.jpg
thanks, man. i really needed that.

i am sorry so many of you are in so much pain. you are all in my thoughts and psychic hugs.

Tweek

There was a guy out West someplace, who decided it was a great idea to get as close as he could to a grizzly drinking water, for a photo. They found his backsack , camera...oh yeah, and his mauled body a short distance away.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
She just gets hibachi - I like the Sushi and today I chowed down on some whitefish, tobiko, octopussy, some ikura, some bonito, and I got lucky enough to get some beautiful yellow tail.

Among some other random rolls and sashimi.

I had a soft shell crab appetizer.

Tweek

She just gets hibachi - I like the Sushi and today I chowed down on some whitefish, tobiko, octopussy, some ikura, some bonito, and I got lucky enough to get some beautiful yellow tail.

Among some other random rolls and sashimi.

I had a soft shell crab appetizer.

Damn, now I want some. There is a place around here that serves great Sashimi...so fresh. I'm also a fan of Spicy Tuna roll and the eel....I could eat it all, actually.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Had a major blow up at my hubby last night. :shrug:

Poor guy. He didn't defend himself, yell back, or tell me what a bitch I was being.

Apparently, I've been nursing a few issues deep down, building up some resentment.

Well... moving right along, hopefully we can put all that behind us, and spend some real time getting our relationship where it should be, now that it really is just the two of us (plus the kitties), and, theoretically, we will have more time together.

On a bright note, I've rearranged some of the kitchen, trying to improve efficiency and convenience. I think I'm on the right track here. I also dealt with some aging mj, and put my best stash into vacuum pack. Yay! the vacuum packing tube/vacuum sealer/mason jar thing works. I added a Boveda pack and an oxy absorb pack to each jar. (okay, there were TWO jars, both the really small jelly type - a half pint)
I think it's the apartment, and the location... my bud stayed really sticky/dank back where we lived, but three weeks here, in the same containers, and they were all getting crispy. It is warmer here, and a bit dryer, and I have no idea otherwise. We'll see what happens.

Top Bottom