Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
wiq8t1.jpg

I know a lot of people here are awesome! :nod:

satyrday

And here I thought you could never get any cooler. I love you man.

It's that kind of bonding that makes this place special...

gaara_colored___young_gaara_crying_by_srkaddict-d4q0b18.png

I have to pass on the Dr. Who comments for the most part - never got into it. (but I'll make an exception for anyone who turns into a cactus)

mvapes, don't know what to say. Just hope you feel better.

Last edited:

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Just in case you guys were wondering what the New Doctor who will be like here's Malcolm Tucker, my favourite character Peter Capaldi has ever played. I give you fair warning that his language his pretty "colourful".

Edit: If you like satire I'd recommend watching "The Thick of It" which this series of clips is taken from, I understand this sort of comedy isn't for everyone but imo it's one of Armando Iannucci's best series. Also some of you might not get a lot of the jokes because it's centered around British politics but I think there's still a lot you'll find funny. He also made a series called Brass Eye which I found quite funny but I haven't seen it in a long time and again I'm not sure how well many of the jokes will translate across the pond.

2nd Edit: I was wrong about Brass Eye, it's not made by Iannucci. Still pretty damn funny as long as you aren't easily offended and if you are... actually I can't imagine anyone who is would frequent this thread.

Last edited:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
This isn't the fuck thread but fuck pain. I have learned for the most part to channel it. I can't take pain killers or it messes with other stuff which in return makes the pain worse. If I take the pain killers it just makes a beyond vicious cycle. I can deal with a lot of pain sometimes better then others. The only thing I am missing is smoking a joint cause one toke would take away those curled fingers for you mvapes unfortunately vaping never has helped that. I started playing with wax today so maybe that will help but if it does you would have to do it just when you get symptoms no as a all the time thing or it will lose its benefits. I will let you know.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Tom Baker was my first Doctor.

Due to some "life issues", I never had a chance to get back to the Doctor from about 1985 until just a few years ago... just in time for Christopher Eccleston, who I fell madly in love with almost immediately... until about the third episode of David Tennant, who blew me away.

I just cannot find a way to like Matt Smith.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Tom Baker was my first Doctor.

Due to some "life issues", I never had a chance to get back to the Doctor from about 1985 until just a few years ago... just in time for Christopher Eccleston, who I fell madly in love with almost immediately... until about the third episode of David Tennant, who blew me away.

I just cannot find a way to like Matt Smith.
Lady E you didn't miss anything between '85 and the Eccleston Dr , a few bad C baker episodes and a very bad movie IMHO you saw the Best .

grokit

well-worn member
Mvapes that fucking sucks :cuss:

I just booked a motel room for my pm appointment, it's the only way I can make all the damn audible noises with my neck/shoulder because the doc is over an hour away and I tighten up too much otherwise from the drive. Also the appt is at 8am so it would have been even worse with coffee etc.

Anyways I hope I have better luck than you, although it sounds like you need it even worse. I ran into a colleague of my doc and she said I'll heve better luck with mmj than I will with the pills with him, but I'm hoping to get both since we're not a dispensary state so supply is not guaranteed. Plus sometimes what I am dealing with gets way beyond what mmj can help with which I am sure you can relate to so I feel ya man.

Last edited:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
The unfortunate truth is that even in some of the medical states (Michigan in particular), the pain management doctors will test for mj. And if they find it in your system, will stop prescribing. I just had to sign paperwork at my doctor's allowing them to do random testing or they would stop prescribing. I'm just facing that bridge when I come to it.

Fucking mj laws need an enema.

grokit

well-worn member
I had to sign a pain management agreement once when I left town and needed extra medicine before my back surgery. I had no idea at the time I was being interviewed for that when I got back. I admitted to a having a mai tai or two, and the PA didn't even bother to mention that I could fucking die from that with the opiates I was taking. But when he asked me about weed, the moment I paused to consider my answer he sent me for a tox screen. Fuck him. I ripped it up and thanked my lucky stars that the doc there had given me the option to go and see a surgeon instead. So I fired his ass!

Top Bottom