Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
You could try using some Comfort Zone Feliway.
Yes, I could. Oh, wait... um, yeah, I've got those already.

Since January, I've tried Feliway, and about three other brands of "comfort" and "stop spraying/marking" products, in different areas.

In fact, Ghost puddled UNDER the Feliway diffuser in the hallway. *sigh*

She is the most adorable, fluffy, cute cat... but she fucking marks. She will go WEEKS without, then suddenly will just mark everywhere. I'm about ready to pull out my hair.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Yes, I could. Oh, wait... um, yeah, I've got those already.

Since January, I've tried Feliway, and about three other brands of "comfort" and "stop spraying/marking" products, in different areas.

In fact, Ghost puddled UNDER the Feliway diffuser in the hallway. *sigh*

She is the most adorable, fluffy, cute cat... but she fucking marks. She will go WEEKS without, then suddenly will just mark everywhere. I'm about ready to pull out my hair.

Oh damn, I'm sorry. :(

I wonder what's bothering her....

2rz6zhu.jpg

grokit

well-worn member
Well I'm $22 shorter, just ordered the canine version of comfort zone. We will see if it helps with the behavior issues my "dead dogs walking" have developed lately. They're pretty much in hospice atm.

he%27s+a+cat+monster.jpg

My cat otoh is a monster. He just chased off the neighbor dog!

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Hey folks, sorry I haven't been very active on the thread recently. I just wanted to let you all know that everything is OK at my end and I've just been out a fair bit but I have been checking in and keeping up to date with all the chat. I hope everyone is OK apart from the obvious pet issues.

I'm off out again soon so I'll probably catch you guys later.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Damn it, I just broke my fucking cell phone!

Richy - I owe you an apology. You sent me a PM a few weeks ago to which I didn't respond sir. I am so sorry, something must be wrong with PM's because the message was indicated as read. If I had known I would gotten right back to ya!

And the answer to your PM is "yes" - tweek IS in to that too!

poop2_zpsa8993808.jpg

Last edited:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Quiet day here..... where is everyone? :ninja:

Heard this on the way home today. Such a soulful song. Gotta love Etta James and BB King.

Also heard her singing "Little Red Rooster," another great song. And if you see that red rooster crowing in the morning out in your back yard? Shoot it. :p

C'mon folks.... it's Saturday night!!! Get those bbq's going, invite some friends over and play some tunes. :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom