Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
tumblr_lt4b2sLfbU1qcqn5ho1_500.jpg

Edit: Dafuq? I am here, ready to play and all you moofuggas are AWOL. Kiss my arse. :shit:

@mvapes
@dorkus_molorkus
@ShipDit
@RUDE BOY
@Dreamerr
@satyrday
@momofthegoons
@Bob Loblaw
@Stu
@Richy
@Vicki
@Enchantre
@t-dub
@grokit
@Snappo
@Nooky72
@deadheadbill
@lwien
@mybigfatwang

I love this mention thing...

It's Friday night dude, people are partying. I'll be your date for the night. :)

Tweek

It's Friday night dude, people are partying. I'll be your date for the night. :)

Thanks bro. I am married, this is Friday night for me. :D

my computer is tethered to the wall where I can't vape or eat dinner , ate now I have to Vape so keep adding to your list while waiting on the others to come play .

See . Bill to the rescue !

What was on the menu tonight, RB?

dorkus_molorkus

oh dear youve gone and done it now!
Tweek invited me to a party at his house once. I asked him what sort of party was it?

He say, '' well. there'll be some BBQ, lots of drinking, prolly an impromptu rodeo. Someone WILL start a brawl, but it will be interspersed with plenty of fucking as well.'

I say, '' Wow! sounds wild, who is coming??'

He say- '' Just me & you!''

So, you kids have a nice time. Just a quick word of advice.

Do not under any circumstances play 'Farmer' with tweek. Its all good clean, kinky sex till he wants to play lets 'artificially inseminate betsy'
Guess who Betsy the cow will be??
He will be taking bets on just how far that plastic bag covered fist will make it into Betsys fertile areas.

You have been warned!

Dont forget to bring some random items for the obligatory game of '' Whats in Tweeks ass?''
I have found Tupperware is best. Everything seems to wash off with a good soak with Tupperware.

Anyhoo, have a leg o lamb jaxie resleeve handy. You are going to need it.
If you get hungry, ima sure there is some of Rogers famous salted chicken about.
Just dont ask how the salt is applied. (I suspect you wouldnt like it)

:tup:

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
oh dear youve gone and done it now!
Tweek invited me to a party at his house once. I asked him what sort of party was it?

He say, '' well. there'll be some BBQ, lots of drinking, prolly an impromptu rodeo. Someone WILL start a brawl, but it will be interspersed with plenty of fucking as well.'

I say, '' Wow! sounds wild, who is coming??'

He say- '' Just me & you!''

So, you kids have a nice time. Just a quick word of advice.

Do not under any circumstances play 'Farmer' with tweek. Its all good clean, kinky sex till he wants to play lets 'artificially inseminate betsy'
Guess who Betsy the cow will be??
He will be taking bets on just how far that plastic bag covered fist will make it into Betsys fertile areas.

You have been warned!

Dont forget to bring some random items for the obligatory game of '' Whats in Tweeks ass?''
I have found Tupperware is best. Everything seems to wash off with a good soak with Tupperware.

Anyhoo, have a leg o lamb jaxie resleeve handy. You are going to need it.
If you get hungry, ima sure there is some of Rogers famous salted chicken about.
Just dont ask how the salt is applied. (I suspect you wouldnt like it)

:tup:

You win the internet.

Tweek

stuffed pork chops , a baked sweet potato , fresh green beans , and a simple salad , rice pudding with custard sauce for later . :smug:

Too look at me you'd think I don't eat a damn thing !

That is a kings dinner, all hail Lord RB! :bowdown:

**I had a slice of cold pizza**

I'm getting the stink eye, I think my wife is in heat......

The stink eye usually ends badly.

Tweek

I had this drunk native guy start telling me about his wife's tea bag...it was an interesting story, but I was half in the bag myself, and it was the creepy bus station, so I had to cut him short and scoot.

Top Bottom