Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

dorkus_molorkus

Remember when you dropped by my hotel room?

83468775.gif

I sure do!!
School was fucken IN!!
Ok, now you finally understand the difference between kinky & perverted, right?
If I was just kinky I would have just asked you to tickle my balls with a wing feather.
But seeing as I am perverted I figured it better to fuck the whole chook.

Just drop me a note if you ever need me to show you whose boss again.

you never did get your deposit back on the chicken suit did you?

I really like how you put up bit of a fight in the beginning, and then you discover it was best just to go with it.

yeah, I know why you crossed the road.
You fucken loved it, thats why!

Now get in there and make me some eggs bitch. Daddies hungry.

oh & BTW- thank fuck you lot are free.
Next ima not allowed to call my kid Hitler Penorface??

http://www.news.com.au/weird-true-f...ughty-little-boy/story-e6frflri-1226695388081

Last edited:

lwien

I have absolutely no idea why I am posting this in this thread other than when I first saw this story, this thread was the first thing that came to mind:

"Scandinavian skinny-dippers warned of testicle-biting fish"

"Pacu fish love crushing nuts with their powerful jaws and sometimes can mistake the male reproductive organs for their favorite snack."

qd7t.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/10/world/europe/scandanavia-swim-warning/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I am in so much fucking pain today. The new meds have literally stopped the tremors for most of the day but the pain from rigidity has brought me to my knees! I am having trouble walking a bit today, kinda feels like I'm holding waits on my shoulders if anyone understands that!

Tweek

I am in so much fucking pain today. The new meds have literally stopped the tremors for most of the day but the pain from rigidity has brought me to my knees! I am having trouble walking a bit today, kinda feels like I'm holding waits on my shoulders if anyone understands that!

Everyone needs a little Waits on their shoulders...

Hope you feel better bro.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Ok, I don't have a short fuse, I have no fuse at all today. I just went off on the trash guys for throwing OUR trash can across the cul de sac into another neighbors driveway. Plus, they were getting trash everywhere. They decided to get an attitude with me. Big mistake! :cuss:

Just made a phone call to the number on the side of the truck to ask them if I should call the local news so they can record these jerks. Of course, she didn't want that.

If people are going to be pricks, they should really stay away from me today. :goon:

Everyone can always tell when I'm in more pain. :disgust:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Hey, gang. Sorta like, hi honey, I'm home!

I am rehearsing for a milkshot vid of my new oil rig. Did a touch of wax. Twice. Tried it with a different nail. Yup, I'm' pretty stoned, though my left foot is STILL FUCKING hurting.

Not as bad as yours, though, um, Vickie, and mvapes, and t-dub... I know. I just hate nerve pain. I do feel for you guys/gals/others.

Yeah. I'm stoned.

Top Bottom