Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
You could always do it up like this:

wf1p.jpg
Funny you should mention that. This is what my balls look like these days (yes, including the bow):
16gd540.jpg

:peace:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Okay, so we are about 90% moved INTO our apartment, but only 40% moved out of the house. :uhoh:

Seriously, we don't own stuff, that shit owns us.

I've just moved the MMJ station for the third time. It feels less private here, for some reason, and I feel less comfortable just having stuff sitting on the counter. I keep wanting to camouflage everything between hits.

Speaking of hits, our favorite AP had "Blue Orca" today, which is a x of Afghani & Thai stick, according to their little blurb (take with a shaker of salt, of course). Wow, it's in my head, and my hubby just babbled nonsense at me... he doesn't usually lose speech ability.

I do love our AP. I bought a gram, got home, weighed it, and it was 1.15g. Also, since I had the word of the day from weedmaps, it was $10 instead of $15. House bubble hash was $12 a gram. I had a good shopping day. :tup:

mvapes, the most perfect thing would be if I could swing by and pick up some of that stuff you are making with your new extractor. :cool:

:cheers: Hugs for everyone!

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
I remember one of my mates had Leisure Leisure Suit Larry installed on his computer and we had real trouble getting past the age verification screen because we were so young, I'm not sure exactly how young but it was something like 7 or 8 years old. We quite often had to ask an adult to answer the questions for us. Well over half the jokes in the game went straight over our little heads but we used to be laughing the whole time anyway. I think the attitude back then was that it's was only a game so what harm could it be, a far cry from the hysteria that's pumped out these days by the media blaming anything and everything on "the influence of video games".

For me gaming really entered my life when playing this game...

The_Secret_of_Monkey_Island_artwork.jpg

Obviously it's a lot less pervy and will probably seem out of place on this thread because of it but this game and the sequel are what firmly entrenched me as the computer geek I am today. I was completely obsessed with these games and the "insult sword fighting" used to have me in stitches, also the creative use of the rubber chicken certainly brought a smile to my lips.

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie

I have to say the box art for that game is so apt because brown and grey were certainly the dominant colours on screen.

I remember having some good times on with it, especially playing co-op. Kids have it so easy these days playing multiplayer games. We used to have to lug a PC round to a mate's house, hook them up with network leads and try to remember how to set the IP addresses. Just loading up the games using DOS required a certain amount of understanding and knowledge...It's amazing how I can sound like an old fart complaining about "youngsters having it too easy" while talking about playing computer games.

I have to say though that it's the point and click adventure games that I remember most fondly.

I've got some good news for you Tweek because I believe there is a new Space Quest game in development as we speak.

As for the best game for someone with Parkinsons, it's gotta be something like "Track and Field" with all that alternate button tapping and wiggling sticks side to side.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
We used to have to lug a PC round to a mate's house, hook them up with network leads and try to remember how to set the IP addresses. Just loading up the games using DOS required a certain amount of understanding and knowledge...
Yeah it was awesome. I remember our first LAN setup . . . it was over at a dudes house I was selling cars with. We had hacked together a few PC's from scratch . . . the cases were left wide open so we could work on them quickly, cigarette ash all over the guts with a splash of coffee here and there, never seemed to hurt anything I guess . . . cables everywhere . . .

Top Bottom