Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Tweek

Vinny also had a sister with bug eyes who loved her coca cola. I was a horny 10 year old, so she looked good to me. I was out of luck though, since she was around 17.

All Vinny wanted to do was play this:

2366947-intv_burgertime_none.jpg

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
LOL!!!! It could be like the time I went out when my daughter had friends up here for the weekend. I showed them how to do the Twist, take their bra off without taking off their shirt....

Then I went skinny dipping. All I remember is three little girls with their eyes and mouths like saucers and my husband running behind me with a towel.....

Good times. :dog:

satyrday

Vinny also had a sister with bug eyes who loved her coca cola. I was a horny 10 year old, so she looked good to me. I was out of luck though, since she was around 17.

All Vinny wanted to do was play this:

2366947-intv_burgertime_none.jpg

I remember hearing about this game on the old Atari 2600: Custer's Revenge. Only extremely pervy middle-aged men really owned it I think.

220px-CustersRevenge.jpg

custersrevengescreenshot.jpg

Enchantre

Oil Painter
http://www.buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/the-18-most-offensive-things-people-say-to-redheads

don't necessarily agree with all and/or their reasons, but it's a good starting point ;)
and yes my crotch is FLAMING!
13. “Aren’t redheads related to Satan?”

This is my favorite.

Edit: closely followed by:

"While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." -Mark Twain

My hubby has maintained since we got married that I was a cat in a (recent) previous life. I'm sure he's right.

Last edited:
Top Bottom