Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Experienced older woman. That is the fast track to a wealth of knowledge ;)

;) she's actually just under 2yrs younger. known her for 19-20 yrs. been together the last 10.
am damn glad we had our time apart to be stronger together.

that and (in regards to training) 'specially the bj's, really helps if they figured it out on some other poor guy

Tweek

You have no idea! ;)

Oh but I do! I wasn't sleeping with gals my age when I was younger...pfffft, too much drama :p

;) she's actually just under 2yrs younger. known her for 19-20 yrs. been together the last 10.
am damn glad we had our time apart to be stronger together.

that and (in regards to training) 'specially the bj's, really helps if they figured it out on some other poor guy

10 years and going strong. Props to you brother, that is awesome :rockon:

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Oh but I do! I wasn't sleeping with gals my age when I was younger...pfffft, too much drama :p
10 years and going strong. Props to you brother, that is awesome :rockon:

i shoulda done the same

thanks man, technically 9 (but at this point you round up ;))
finally getting married next august (in a year). i think she's proven herself ;)

sending positive thoughts to mvapes

Tweek

i shoulda done the same

thanks man, technically 9 (but at this point you round up ;))
finally getting married next august (in a year). i think she's proven herself ;)

sending positive thoughts to mvapes

Congrats on the upcoming wedding. It will be a blast! And it's quite the ride afterward :D

I heard from mvapes this morning. He is going into the facility today.

I know I can count on all of you to continue to send thoughts and energy his way. :)

I did a little dance in the living room with the Cat this morning, it was an old native pow wow for positive energy for our buddy Mvapes. The cat didn't last long, but I kept dancing till I could dance no more.

Much love brother.

satyrday

I picked this up a couple times when in my 20s

oldmags.cgi

I haven't yet switched to "Over 60" yet :\ ... never count me out though :nod:

xxHelenMirren-CalendarGirls-_00_00_02_0000_3esapfs.jpg

satyrday

^feels a little uncomfortable Liking that

Also, not that an older woman has to have tits like a 30-yr old to be hot ... Helen Mirren a bit of a freak of nature.

Edit: BTW, now that mvapes is gone for a spell, we may have to triple the perviness to keep things on track. Sorry ladies :p Old mvapes needs the extra energy generated here, remember? :lol:

satyrday

^sick's not what comes to my mind :rockon:

At least not this kind of sick:
how anal ... what an angry little hypochondriac bitch lol

telling us how to poop too!

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Ok how do you get this shit off you damn finger? No, I don't have nail polish remover and iso didn't work, nor did soap and water. I guess this naked dreamerr will be looking at me all day ugh lol.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I was about to use a sharpie but used the expo vis-a-vis which are for dry erase boards and calenders but not fingers...it says no finger art on the package:rofl:. Yes, I did it all in the name of love and that fucker mvapes better appreciate it. I had a hell of a time doing it and taken the pic as I suck at both drawing and using those dumb cell phone cams with one hand. I got most of it off but this to shall pass.

dorkus_molorkus

I was about to use a sharpie but used the expo vis-a-vis which are for dry erase boards and calenders but not fingers...it says no finger art on the package:rofl:. Yes, I did it all in the name of love and that fucker mvapes better appreciate it. I had a hell of a time doing it and taken the pic as I suck at both drawing and using those dumb cell phone cams with one hand. I got most of it off but this to shall pass.

Harden the fuck up woman. If your finger is an embarrassment just firmly plant it in a crevice or an orifice if company comes. Or just think lesbo love and go crevice diving on your ownsome anyway.
(you could role play & do the voices)

In my case 2 brave little chicken wannabe's learnt about physics the hard way, and exited stage left at some velocity.

Then had to suffer the indignity of a 'Arnold the Rottweiler' funeral.

The grisly end came directly after some weird swedish/kazakstani dude of questionable sexuality primed them with drugs, shook the bejesus outta them & threw them off the equivalent of a very tall building.

*when I say they, I had a cast of 12 of the bravest wannabe chickens that could be found in a carton.
The Mvapes community service announcement took 2 takes, the 10 others were pardoned & found to be delicious!

Top Bottom