Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

dorkus_molorkus

Lolz- she is mad at me for using the daggiest pair she owns. Next time she says I have to use the special saturday nite/ birthday knickers.
mmmmmmmmmmm....... lacey:mmmm:

Notice how Im only in trouble for using the wrong pair?? Not the video, or the pic itself, not even using her knickers??
Mrs Dorkus is AWESOME!!:love:

Tweek

Poor Molorkus...maybe at home he is a gentle and quiet chap? How do we know the Mrs isn't the one who causes the ruckus?

Edit: Miss you Mvapes.

monkey-hug-dog-500.jpg

Found this old one of Molorkus and I. It was before he told me we couldn't hug any longer. Wife gets jealous:

hugs.jpg

Ship made me promise never to show this tender moment

hug_723_5.jpg

Satyrday would have nothing to do with my hugs

51113152_bd64b5c71d_m.jpg

This ones for the rest of you rascals:

hug.jpg

Tweek

yea they do her great justice in "viva zapata" as well as did a huge amount of work with teen and young women in terms of self protection classes and other resources for homeless and needy all of 'course inspired by those horrific events.

It's too bad we live in a world where a young woman can't walk home without worry about this kind of crap. They should deep fry his balls.

I was reading some more on the various programs. Was bittersweet that they were able to use the tragedy as a force to do so much good.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Right now in rehab, they are telling Mvapes he has to quit us. This shits whack.
mvapes and I actually talked about this. It was one of his biggest fears. I told him that only he truly knows what his problems are. It's their job. If they are trying to get him to do something he doesn't feel is right, he can just play the game. The main reason he is there is to clean up and get his head on straight.

Tweek

mvapes and I actually talked about this. It was one of his biggest fears. I told him that only he truly knows what his problems are. It's their job. If they are trying to get him to do something he doesn't feel is right, he can just play the game. The main reason he is there is to clean up and get his head on straight.

It's ok, he is not allowed to go anywhere. We will stalk him. :cool:

Edit: Question for Molorkus: Do you actually say you are putting "shrimp on the barbie" over there?

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
We are a good support for him so I don't know why they would want him to leave us. We are not, well at least I am not a drug addict. I thought the idea was not to go and hang with the addicts so you don't go back to in his case the white stuff. Some people do drugs alone so then what would they tell them. When I was a teen and got high I preferred smoking alone so I guess they would tell me to leave me hehe. I wonder if he snorted everything he had left in one sniff as not to waste it.

Mom it is nice that he had you to lean on. I offered of course but you were the better choice :).

Now shitty better get his shinny ass back in here so we have someone to pick on. Just cause someone may not be partaking doesn't mean they can't hang.

I haven't vaped in now this is my third day except for a few hits from the vip2 at night or maybe you might call it morning 2am to try to sleep a bit. I am not getting any relief from it so figured may as well take a short break till I leave the house again on Tuesday I think. We will see cause I can vape right now if I want but for what so I eat. It was nice not eating for three days.

Just for good measure :shit:

Sorry for not being around more but I've got legal issues that are threatening to put me away for a while so I've been a bit distracted.
I chatted with mvapes briefly yesterday,he sounds good and is staying positive. Mvapes,if you're reading this you need to know that you are getting TONS of support from your family here at FC,and if you do need more help just make the phone call and I'm there in less than 10 hours. You're more than my friend bro,you're family. Stay strong,get your head right and come home,we miss you. I want you to try something tonight. When you're laying in bed,going through the hell of detox,close your eyes,open your mind and soul and take in all the good vibes we're sending you. I know it sounds like some hippy new-age BS,but it works. I don't know how,but it works. Trust me on that brother,trust us all on that.
Get better and come home,your family misses you.
7fa17ecc3967c9afd43b52cc252ebd89_zpsce0a2361.jpg

dorkus_molorkus

Edit: Question for Molorkus: Do you actually say you are putting "shrimp on the barbie" over there?

No, we thought it was funny to have silly nth americans imitate our atrocious accent. We thought it was even funnier that we call them prawns.

So, lots of american tourists showed up here saying things like,

dickhead tourist- 'good eye might, hows about another shrimp on the barbie eh?'

aussie boofhead- 'WTF is a shrimp ya septic drongo? you sum sorta poof of sumfink? Oh you mean prawns! why didnt you say so ya dickhead?'

As you can see, we are a delicate and refined people with a sophisticated sense of humor.

* Cockney rhyming slang has been integrated in the aussie vernacular. Its relatively common, but is fading fast out of existence.

American= yank= septic tank aka seppo

class dismissed.:clap:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
You know writing please delete does nothing right satyrday. If you want something deleted, against your better judgement, report yourself to do it. I suppose if mom wants to mod in here she may do it but she is here for fun not work.

Top Bottom