Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Just saw the second pic mvapes.... amazing. :tup:

Now whip me up something good to eat.... I've got the munchies now. :lol:

1280936005234_1636615.png

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
So my friend stops by. Same big black guy that I spoke of last week, he's also one of my connects. :cool:

So anyway, I keep a small pair of white tongs (a little larger than tweezers) that I use to pick nuggets from my mason jars or when I want to inspect my weed under a scope. I walk away from him for a second and when I returned I heard him say where them white bitches at? From behind him I said if your talking about my girls I assure you that tonight's the night you meet your maker - to which he replied "you sick pulp fiction little mother fucker, you know I love your girls I was talking about your fucking pick up sticks!"

:disgust:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
What the Earth and Moon Look Like From Saturn

Earth and Moon imaged from Cassini spacecraft, 898.4 million miles away on July 19, 2013. The Moon is the bright dot just below and to the left of Earth. A full mosaic of Cassini’s imaging of Saturn silhouetted against the Sun is expected in the coming weeks.

Space Reloaded: Earth n Beyond
Image Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech/Space Science Institute.
Read More: http://www.universetoday.com/103611/what-the-earth-and-moon-look-like-from-saturn/#more-103611

1ruu0h.jpg

dorkus_molorkus

Did someone say depressed??

I am sad too,
Sad,that the dead clown I have been raping for the last 3 weeks has finally lost his lustre.
Go figure?
I was considering hobo next but, they are def an acquired taste.
The trick is all in the preparation. You gotta wash them buggers 1st then sit them in salt for 24hrs.
Salt will help the cheap wine consumed turn into a nice balming vinigarette.

Then its on like donkey kong. I dress my sex hobos (not to be confused with my eating hobos) up like charlie chaplin, take them out on a picnic n stuff.
Then its back to my house for some role playing sex & blue waffle for dessert.

Anyhoo, I hope you guys are feeling better soon

I gotta go drop this dead clown somewhere, there is a park at the beach thatll be perfect.
Heaps of kids there.
Kids like clowns still dont they??

Top Bottom