Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Your daughter is just adorable....ever figure out who the father is?
dff4812d67e48dc67016601ca030c3bb_zpsf01f8017.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Just chatted with someone who's a huge collecter of Nate Dizzle Glass. This mother fucker just told me the right way to fill mine. This shit is soooo fucking smooth now! I was always under the impression that you fill your water just above the first set of Swiss perc holes. Guess what, the Swiss perc are three little holes at the base - the fucking holes on top are just a splash guard!

This was way fucking to much water!

20130612_172531_zpsb76f745d.jpg

BTW - ever show you guy's this?

2012-02-24_22-39-00_145.jpg

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
I love that swiss piece, I can see why you want to get hold of another. What happened to the hand?

Richy,
Reactions: Tweek

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
It was on my anniversary 2012, I ran to the supermarket to pick up flowers and wine for my wife. When i left it started to rain and the supermarket didn't have slip proof floors, short story I slipped and my fall was broken with the wine bottle. Cut right the through the artery, 30 k in hand reconstruction not to mention the dent I put in my fucking femur when it impacted with my knee. That's how I caught PD....

My evening attire...

2012-02-23_11-17-39_694.jpg

Enchantre

Oil Painter
OMG... I think we just found our new house!!

Guys, this is getting exciting. My hubby found us the PERFECT fucking place. Just exactly what I was hoping for... and get this,... previous residents had a grow room. LOL.

No, I won't be using their grow room... I could, however, easily grow OUTDOORS... or put up a nice little greenhouse. There is PRIVACY. :)

And... this is a place we can fucking AFFORD. Seriously stoked right now. Hell, I'm not even high, and I'm high! I'm planning on putting earnest money down MONDAY.

Karma. This is wonderful fucking KARMA, I know it is... :)

Top Bottom