Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
right, richy! seriously! i was glued to my comp (more than usual) for a week watching cancellation after cancellation until it finally happened. fucking amazing. was so scary when he went into that spin.

the brits did a great documentary about the whole process.
worth watching

the other main goal of these guys is to land without deploying a 'chute at all
just land on your feet.

this guy has come the closest

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
I'm surprised that guy can fit the jumpsuit on over his massive balls, they must be like melons.

Bob Loblaw said:
the brits did a great documentary about the whole process.
worth watching

Of course man, if there is anything we Brits know how to do it's make a documentary. We used to be good at stealing peoples land then taxing the fuck out of them but we kinda lost the knack for it so we had go into TV programs instead.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Gotta give Kittinger cred for doing it first :D

absolutely! hell Baumgarnter would never have gotten thru his jump with out Kittinger either.

I'm surprised that guy can fit the jumpsuit on over his massive balls, they must be like melons.
Of course man, if there is anything we Brits know how to do it's make a documentary. We used to be good at stealing peoples land then taxing the fuck out of them but we kinda lost the knack for it so we had go into TV programs instead.

yea, you've left that whole empire thing up to us, we took that fuckery to a whole new level

Brits are also excellent at being funny. :D

you can say that again, and for recognizing good talent (ahem *cough Hicks)

Love most british stuff from Ab Fab, AYBS, and Monty, to Stewart Lee, Izzard, John Oliver, and Gervais and Ross Noble and Jimmy Carr and.....!

for uk tv shows i LOVE shameless

Tweek

Did you see Izzard on Hannibal? He plays a serial killer :D

edit: unrelated, but you know...I had to post this...

Tweek,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Alan just made my day better!

Check out this wonG bitches.....

tulipwood18mmwongtube_zps6fffc739.jpg

images4_zps52950656.jpg

BTW: the bitches comment was just slang, nobody get upset... :uhoh:

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Bob Loblaw said:
Love most british stuff from Ab Fab, AYBS, and Monty, to Stewart Lee, Izzard, John Oliver, and Gervais and Ross Noble and Jimmy Carr and.....!

for uk tv shows i LOVE shameless

You should try "Peep Show" like I've recommended here before, it's one of the funniest British sitcoms that's come out in a long time. I was watching some Blackadders the other day and had forgotten how funny they are, I'd recommend series two, three and four because the first season isn't quite as good which is surprising considering it's got Brian Blessed in it and that guy normally cracks me up.

Did you see Izzard on Hannibal? He plays a serial killer :D

Reminds me of Hugh Laurie, he just used to do comedy over here and then he went over to America and started doing House. He was brilliant in "Black Adder the Third" and "Blackadder Goes Forth", the man really knows how to play an idiot.

Oh and that's beautiful wong you've got there mvapes.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I was a fan of "Good Neighbours", "To the Manor Born", there was another one about a british housefrau that had serial flirtations... hmm... Butterflies? can't really remember.

Love a good Monty Python skit... oh, and I loved the original series of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Yes, the books are best, the new movie isn't bad... but my first taste of amazement was the original Hitchhiker. :)
Oh, and of course, the wonderful Tom Baker was my first Doctor. :)

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
You should try "Peep Show" like I've recommended here before, it's one of the funniest British sitcoms that's come out in a long time. I was watching some Blackadders the other day and had forgotten how funny they are, I'd recommend series two, three and four because the first season isn't quite as good which is surprising considering it's got Brian Blessed in it and that guy normally cracks me up.

Reminds me of Hugh Laurie, he just used to do comedy over here and then he went over to America and started doing House. He was brilliant in "Black Adder the Third" and "Blackadder Goes Forth", the man really knows how to play an idiot.

i have seen all of this and they are great recommendations. mitchell and webb are great together (also in mitchell and webb, lol). just rewatched all of BA just a few months ago.

red dwarf is also high on list of favs
I was a fan of "Good Neighbours", "To the Manor Born", there was another one about a british housefrau that had serial flirtations... hmm... Butterflies? can't really remember.

Love a good Monty Python skit... oh, and I loved the original series of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Yes, the books are best, the new movie isn't bad... but my first taste of amazement was the original Hitchhiker. :)
Oh, and of course, the wonderful Tom Baker was my first Doctor. :)
to the manor born, wow, i'd forgotten that one. H2G2 is phenom, D. Adams is phenom

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Okay, I have made a fair comparison, I believe, and I've decided that I prefer a quartz nail to a TI/dome.

Next one should be... dark chocolate and strawberries vs. dark chocolate and blueberries... :)

Top Bottom