• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

florduh

If anyone lives in a One Plant delivery area, they're offering 30% off right now. Just confirmed an order on some Hash Rosin Jam ($77/g, down from $110) and a few flower options. OP has a surprisingly decent selection of Sativas, compared to other dispensaries.

I've never tried their flower, but their hash rosin is the best I've tried. Insanely expensive at full price, but this promo brings it down to Trulieve's prices on Blue River rosin.

iammyself

I placed an order yesterday when GrowHealthy had their 25% off flower sale. My store had a couple 1/8s of Littles priced at $26.25, Duck Key and Bubba Kush, so I ordered one of each as well as an 1/8 of regular StarDawg for $37.50. As usual, the dispensary experience was great. Very few people, almost no wait, and quick friendly service. I was extra surprised when I got to the car and noticed the 1/8 of Duck Key was regulars, not littles. They still charged me the $26.25 price, but must've ran out of the Littles. Anywhere else would've just said "sorry, we're out".

IMG_0219.jpeg

First up we have the Bubba Kush littles coming in at 19.462% cannabinoids and 0.474% terpenes.

IMG_0220.jpeg

Bubba Kush closeup of the biggest bud. It smells better than 0.474% terpenes would indicate.

IMG_0222.jpeg

Next up is the Duck Key that was supposed to be littles. It has 14.978% cannabinoids, and 0.257% terpenes. That's awfully low for GrowHealthy. It does have a bit of a hay smell.

IMG_0223.jpeg

Closeup of the Duck Key. It has some great purple that's hard to make out in the photo.

IMG_0225.jpeg

Last is the StarDawg at 21.703% cannabinoids and 1.065% terpenes.

IMG_0226.jpeg

StarDawg closeup. I tried a bowl of this in the Mighty just now. Great flavor and effect, just like the previous StarDawg's I've got from GrowHealthy. A great overall strain.

Edit: I just had a few vapcaps of the Duck Key. I have no idea what is going on with the lab testing, but there is no way that was 0.257% terpenes. It tasted amazing, I could really taste the purple.

Edit edit: I tried the Bubba Kush as well. Good flavor, but it doesn’t produce a ton of vapor. The effects of two Mighty bowls of it are great though!

Last edited:

florduh

I placed an order yesterday when GrowHealthy had their 25% off flower sale.

Man, I fucked up. Grow Healthy still has the best Flower I've tried in FL. Though I have one more One Plant hybrid I might be trying later.

Has anyone ordered from The Flowery before? Thought it was mostly a South Florida thing, but it turns out they do weekly (or maybe monthly) delivery drops around the State. Expensive, but I believe they're the only small family owned farm in the State. Curious if it's worth the price. Here' their upcoming schedule:

Flower Drop Delivery Schedule​

Please place your order by 6pm the night before your delivery date. Thank you!

Tuesday, Jan 5th

Jacksonville & Palm Coast
Tampa, Clearwater & surrounding area

Deadline Monday at 6pm

Wednesday, Jan 6th

Orlando & Treasure Coast
Sarasota, Venice, Ft. Myers & Naples

Deadline Tuesday at 6pm

Thursday, Jan 7th

Gainville & The Villages
Palm Bay & Ft. Pierce

Deadline Wednesday at 6pm

Friday, Jan 8th

West Palm Beach, Boca, Fort Lauderdale

Deadline Thursday at 6pm

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Man, I fucked up. Grow Healthy still has the best Flower I've tried in FL. Though I have one more One Plant hybrid I might be trying later.

Has anyone ordered from The Flowery before? Thought it was mostly a South Florida thing, but it turns out they do weekly (or maybe monthly) delivery drops around the State. Expensive, but I believe they're the only small family owned farm in the State. Curious if it's worth the price. Here' their upcoming schedule:

Flower Drop Delivery Schedule​

Please place your order by 6pm the night before your delivery date. Thank you!

Tuesday, Jan 5th

Jacksonville & Palm Coast
Tampa, Clearwater & surrounding area

Deadline Monday at 6pm

Wednesday, Jan 6th

Orlando & Treasure Coast
Sarasota, Venice, Ft. Myers & Naples

Deadline Tuesday at 6pm

Thursday, Jan 7th

Gainville & The Villages
Palm Bay & Ft. Pierce

Deadline Wednesday at 6pm

Friday, Jan 8th

West Palm Beach, Boca, Fort Lauderdale

Deadline Thursday at 6pm
Thanks for the info! I thought I knew all the NE Florida flower sources but 'The Flowery' is new to me. Selection looks nice too! As you said...it's a little pricey. They seem to have discounts like the other sources but the discounts aren't as deep and the initial prices are higher as well. Definitely will try it out when my next purchase comes up...."firsttimers" for 15% OFF and Veterans – 15% OFF - If these are stackable that would be great!

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Please let us know if they are stackable. Tried online order at TL early this morning, kept getting error when I hit submit. I go back to sleep for a bit and wake up to an emaol saying I have 4 orders in. I wait for 45 minutes in the chat, tell them to cancel three of the orders and place the original. She tells me that its done and the original is ready for pickup. I said, so you are saying they have it packaged and ready? She says one monet and I will speak to leadership...she comesback and says yes, go ahead and go pick up. I wait a little while, go there, and sure enough, they didn't have most of my order in stock, especially the rosin I put in for. Cashier girl goes in the back, finds some hybrid rosin, but then can ring it in because the batch number doesn't come up...so rosin in her hand and I can't get it. All in all the trip turned out ok. I then hear that they are opening another store less than a mile away! I bet because the one store is always swamped. So no unhappy or angry face for this one, it was just, meh. No pics this time since the strains I got today have already been posted prior in this thread.

His_Highness

@CrazyDiamond .. It'll be awhile before I have to order again but when I do I'll check the Flowery for stackable discounts.

I stocked up during the holiday sales at TL and got two orders. One with $300 for any ounce and a free .5g of kief and the other with just 30% off so I stocked up on their top flower like Reggae Cowboy and PCB x Animal Cookies - both were normally $58 an 1/8th.

It was the usual nightmare because they were supposed to deliver both orders on the same day and when the first delivery occurred they only had the smaller delivery of the two. I was as nice as I could be and the delivery person called her manager to check on the second, larger order. The manager was actually helpful for a change and said they would deliver the larger order the next day. I got called later that night by the same manager apologizing for not having the Pineapple Upside Down Cake which was $53 an 1/8th. When he offered me an exchange for the Reggae Cowboy and PCB x Animal Cookies I jumped on it since they were superior on price and stats. I then asked about the free kief and he had to scramble to find some but he came through. I expected him to say the free kief offer was only 'as long as supplies last' but he didn't.

The order arrived the next morning without ever being texted they were coming so the delivery caught us off guard and I had just come out of the shower. They included additional freebies like cones, ashtrays, rolling trays and a tiny grinder. I actually consider myself lucky. I thought for sure the lack of the text meant I wasn't getting anything that day and TL has never tried to make things right like that.

Okla68

They Dont deliver here in Oklahoma, but, for $53@1/8 of Flower, it would have to include a BJ !! Besides, what I grow myself puts dispensary flower to Shame and theres 18 Dispensary's within 2 miles of my house to choose from !

iammyself

Another Grow Healthy success story. They released their new ground flower they call Last Resort this week. It cost $25 for 7g, just like Trulieve's ground flower. I ordered a couple 1/4 of 99 Problems for delivery. I had read through Reddit, and found the lab reports for the various strains they started selling. 99 Problems seemed like the best at 23.562% cannabinoids and a whopping 3.143% terpenes.

It was delivered this morning at 11, and I put a bowl through the Mighty, and a Vapcap for good measure. It does taste great, no doubt, but it makes me question the validity of these lab reports, and/or my tastebuds, even more. I wouldn't call it significantly more flavorful than the StarDawg I got there last week, and that was only at 1.065% according to the lab report. Definitely not 3x more flavor. It is more a mix of several different terpenes as opposed to one or two, like the StarDawg. So maybe it just doesn't hit me in the face with one flavor like some strains do.

The 99 Problems is definitely a sativa, or sativa leaning, with a very heady energetic high. The ground flower looks pretty much exactly like I ground 7g of Grow Healthy Littles through my Brilliant Cut grinder. So that's good, no trim here. I'd says it definitely a level above what I've got from Trulieve for ground flower, and takes the new title of best bang-for-your-buck option in the FL MMJ market.

IMG_0239.jpeg

IMG_0240.jpeg

IMG_0241.jpeg

StillBiggerThanYou

I recently acquired my medical use card and am in Miami.

within 4 miles from me, there are: Surterra, Trulieve, Liberty Health Sciences, Fluent, and CuraLeaf.

I've tried product from Surterra, Trulieve, LHS, and CuraLeaf.

My impressions so far are as follows:

Surterra - Very hipster lounge decor and vibe at the location. Feels like designer product with fancy names (and some packaging magic), but also carries the designer price tag for what I found to be just OK product. It wasn't worse than any of the others I tried, but it certainly wasn't priced for what it is. Saw a couple enticing sales over the holidays, but unless they either crank up the actual quality of the bud or drastically reduce pricing to be closer with the other guys, I'm only going back if there's something really special going on worth investigating.

Fluent - Same kind of vibe as above. Staff is young and trained to push you to their in-house brand and upsell you, and inventory was extremely limited for bud. Lots of cartridges and tinctures, none of which I'm interested in. While it was a nice shop, and the staff was actually very friendly, I'm not interested in being sold to like that. The product was not bad, but also at about average for this group.

CuraLeaf - This place looked and felt like an Apple store. Everything was white with green accents and branded. The staff appeared to be in uniform, but they were just all dressed nearly exactly alike (skinny jeans, moon boots of some kind, tight printed tees of some variety, flat bill caps, similar tattoos, piercings). Whoever was controlling the music had some form of ADD because they skipped whatever was playing about 10 seconds in for what seemed like 17 tracks, and ultimately settled on a dub version of P.Y.T. which I'm totally cool with and was actually enjoying. They didn't really have a lot of inventory but they were very good about explaining their deals and a first time buyer discount, but without being pushy salespeople or advocating only the more expensive house brand as the solution to every question. The indicas I got from here (9lb Hammer, Banana Hammock) were Superior to any of the others I got from the other places. The hybrid and sativa were just ok; not bad at all, but just average. Price was also about average here with nothing terribly expensive or questionably cheap.

TruLieve - They've got a weird check-in process for their location. First experience will likely result in a bad one unless they've actually taught the greeter how it's supposed to work. After that mess, I was helped by a new hire who couldn't really answer any questions or understood how things were priced or what the deals were. There were about 7 other staff in there and nobody seemed interested in helping out. After just selecting based on a brief menu selection, I had to do the math in my head for my total, and then wait an agonizing 22 minutes for her to figure out the cash transaction. Basically, I registered with them via their website, started an order online, set an appt for pickup, and even checked in from the car in the parking lot when I pulled up, all in an effort to "save time" with their online system, only to have lost over an hour because it either doesn't work or the staff just sucks, I'm not sure which. Having said that, they did have the largest inventory selection and availability of any of the ones I've tried so far. They also had the broadest spectrum of price range as well. The gummies I got here were good. The bud was comparable to maybe slightly better than Surterra or Fluent, and a little closer to CuraLeaf.

Liberty Health Sciences - This place feels like they tried to also be an apple store (like CuraLeaf), but they just spent a lot less money doing it. Basically everything's white, although not necessarily fresh and new and trendy. The staff here worked very well together, and helped each other while taking care of their respective customers. The inventory wasn't great, but it also wasn't lacking like at CL or Fluent. Got the run down on their deals and rewards program, got a lighter and some cones as a parting gift, and it was a quick, efficient, pleasant experience. The prices here are similar to TruLieve, but all of the bus I tried from here was easily better than all the others, with the only exception being the Indica strains I got from CL. Not because it was bad, but because they had no indica bud in stock at all, so that'll be TBD next time I visit.

Now, these are all FIRST and only impressions so far.

I don't plan on going back to Surterra or Fluent. CuraLeaf might get a visit because they're so damned close to where I live, but the ones I'll be hitting sooner than later will be LHS and TL, in that order.

I want to visit my brother in Sarasota to check out some of the dispos out that way and compare and contrast. I hear things are more laid back on the left coast.

iammyself

F8407FB6-2DBB-4414-BB3F-9EF91B9E28B7.jpeg

My Grow Healthy got a half oz of Queso Pero the same day they extended their 35% off syringes, so I got a gram of Blueberry distillate, a gram of StarDawg RSO, and the half oz of Queso Pero.

569FD85A-4D91-4526-9A96-A79F4CF983B4.jpeg

Queso Pero has been one of the better strains I’ve tried. It’s super stinky and tasty. There’s a pretty good range of bud sizes, the largest weighed in at a gram.

F55BF5B1-EB19-4C05-9A19-60F492770F70.jpeg

The lab report has it at 26.285% cannabinoids, and 1.083% terpenes. I’m going to start ignoring lab report terpene %, at least at Grow Healthy, for now. It tastes fantastic.

An update to the ground 99 Problems I got last week; it awesome! Tons of flavor, super-energetic, and cheap. I hope they stock them often.

Jah75

took me forever to even notice that there was a FL MMJ thread!

For anyone else in NE-NC Florida - I recently got a delivery order from Perkins of some really tasty Pink Lemonade smalls for $140 zip delivered to Gainesville. Pretty great stuff so far (they deliver anywhere within 100 miles of Mt Dora

Last edited:

iammyself

Another trip to Grow Healthy. I swear, I’m not trying to only go there. But since the holiday deals are over, their Littles are one of the only products I consider a good deal at standard price.

Then some Wookie Girl Littles came in stock today, and I had to grab a couple 1/8ths. I’ve had it once before, and loved the flavor, but it’s rarely in stock. I’ve also been out of concentrate, so I splurged and added some 99 Problems MPX rosin to the cart.

2CD5DF3B-2A3A-435E-B868-B7BFD7982227.jpeg

The 99 Problems is 81.725% cannabinoids, and 7.759% terpenes. I had a small dab, it was pretty good. Not mind blowing. Probably my rig needs a cleaning

BE1296C5-FCD5-4140-BE33-3ED971413380.jpeg

Wookie Girl is 19.166% cannabinoids, and 1.188% terpenes. It tastes fantastic, just like I remember.

9E84B23F-1665-4EF1-A165-B66C300BB912.jpeg

Okla68

Decarbed 1.0 gms of White Hot Guava Rosin I squeezed a few weeks ago. Dipped 0.10 grams onto a small piece of parchment paper, then into the freezer. Took a small dollop of Peanut Butter, applied the Rosin dab, covered that with another small smidge of PB and Down the Hatch( i.e., I HATE the Taste, Love the Smell, HATE the taste.)
After 16 hours, 12 of it Very Intense, along with 4 hours of Very 16115134271357203907102421042303.jpgDisturbed Sleep, Im back to Normal(whatever that is).
It Amazes me just how STRONG a Tenth of a gram Ingested can be !!

SORRY....WRONG THREAD !!!
NOT IN FLORIDA.....OBVIOUSLY STILL MEDICATED !!

Last edited:

Jah75

Decarbed 1.0 gms of White Hot Guava Rosin I squeezed a few weeks ago. Dipped 0.10 grams onto a small piece of parchment paper, then into the freezer. Took a small dollop of Peanut Butter, applied the Rosin dab, covered that with another small smidge of PB and Down the Hatch( i.e., I HATE the Taste, Love the Smell, HATE the taste.)
After 16 hours, 12 of it Very Intense, along with 4 hours of Very View attachment 5571Disturbed Sleep, Im back to Normal(whatever that is).
It Amazes me just how STRONG a Tenth of a gram Ingested can be !!

SORRY....WRONG THREAD !!!
NOT IN FLORIDA.....OBVIOUSLY STILL MEDICATED !!
Haha, I was wracking my brain trying to figure which dispo had white hot Guava 😁

florduh

Haha, I was wracking my brain trying to figure which dispo had white hot Guava 😁
I almost had a heart attack, believing someone decarbed $100 Floridian dispensary hash rosin!

For anyone else in NE-NC Florida - I recently got a delivery order from Perkins of some really tasty Pink Lemonade smalls for $140 zip delivered to Gainesville. Pretty great stuff so far (they deliver anywhere within 100 miles of Mt Dora

Nice! I wonder how many of these small grower delivery services I'm missing out on. Really good prices.

Jah75

I almost had a heart attack, believing someone decarbed $100 Floridian dispensary hash rosin!

Nice! I wonder how many of these small grower delivery services I'm missing out on. Really good prices.
the only other one I know of in FL is The Flowery, they have some interesting strains, but they are all $60 1/8 and not particularly great looking. The Botanist has some cool looking stuff too and is definitely a smaller dispo, but I have none near me (I think there is only 1 location?)

Probably late for most of you guys, But Grow Healthy has ground up. At my locale they have Key Largo, Birds of Paradise, SVOG, and White 99

Last edited:

Dingleb3rry

New to the program and finishing up my first rec period. Whooo!!

Armed with my new Tbucket, I’ve tried a fair bit of rosin already. Flower free for now.

There are some amazing products being offered and I’m excited to see what more time, more tech, more competition etc will bring, because it’s certainly expensive.

One plant rosin has been the clear winner for me. Bulk discount is a large factor here (-35% and excellent delivery) I wouldn’t/couldn’t pay sticker on these. Numbers wise it’s not the best, 2-3% terps which is always surprising. But the flavor and effects are my fav, no question.

MPX has been very hit or miss for me. Emerald city (brown) and big pine key (amber) I could take or leave. This new round of 99pr and Queso Perro (i had to go back the next day for more QP, Wow, and 8.2% terp) really impressed me.

Nice flavors, but the QP smacked me in a way I’m coming to love. I absolutely fell in LOVE with 1p chemD live rosin jam at first dab, so it’s become fairly clear I am a big Chemdog fan. I wish I could deduce more from 2 months of knowing what I’m consuming... but that’s the only clear “trend” I’ve noticed. I’ve been trying to track terps against flavor profiles but it’s not been clear :)

His_Highness

GROW HEALTHY - 25% off valid on all flower products 9:00 pm on 1/25/2021- 9:00 pm on 1/27/2021. Offer valid while supplies last on GrowHealthy flower, Littles™, Master Grower Series™, and Last Resort™. Quantities may be limited. 25% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. Offer limited to patients with smoking as approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288.

Top Bottom