For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

FLelder ent

I also saw that Trulieve sale yesterday, and snagged a couple eighths of Dutch Hawaiian. The last time I got it I paid $53, and it was on sale for $27. I really like the pineapple/citrus flavor and uplifting effect of Dutch Hawaiian. This batch comes in at 20.379% cannabinoids, and 1.068% terpenes.

I had ordered 4 eighths of the Dutch Hawaiian, 4 eighths of the White Buffalo, and 2 eighths of the ground flower ....too bad, I'll manage with the Seed Junkys Banana Cream Cake and the Purple Urkle :peace:

iammyself

I’ve read the lab testing standards in FL recently changed. I’m wondering if that explains the low reported terpene percentage of the Grow Healthy SVOG and Trulieve Dutch Hawaiian compared to what I’ve experienced in flavor and smell. I’m really enjoying both, despite the SVOG being 0.592% and Dutch Hawaiian 1.068%. Maybe that’s just enough terpenes to satisfy my tastebuds. :shrug:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I'm really enjoying the SVOG I got last week from Grow Healthy. Has 24% THC ... not sure about the terps.

I do wonder about the reported THC and terp percentages. Some of the best flower I've had was MAC 1 from One Plant that only had reported 15% THC but the buzz was great, the taste was good and it produced vapor like crazy.

His_Highness

Another Trulieve tale of woe......St. Augustine store.....again.

Trulieve discounts from Sunday included, Senior Sunday @ 10% stackable, 15% off for Christmas Day 3 stackable and 10% off using 500 previous purchase points stackable for a total of 35% off. If it weren't for the Trulieve discounts I'd stop ordering from them. They screw up the order, they screw up the discounts and they screw up the delivery date and NEVER attempt to make it right so the high value discounts are the only thing drawing me in since other dispensaries in my area can now compete on a price, strain and quality basis and don't disappoint nearly as much as my Trulieve.

I got up super early Sunday to TRY and get my order in. The last few times I was able to fill the cart but when I submitted the order the error for "no longer available" came up for the entire order. This time I was able to fill the cart with 5 different strains and submit the order without an error.
2 hours ago I missed a call and it was from Trulieve. The voice mail said they would be delivering tomorrow/Tuesday by 7pm and two of the strains I ordered where removed. The voice mail suggested I call the 844 number if I had any questions. The order confirmation suggested I could call the 844 number or use the Chat function if I had any questions so I called the 844 number put it on speaker and at the same time I used the chat feature hoping one or the other would get through since I've sat on both for quite awhile in the past without success. Within 10 minutes the chat started so I hung up on the 844 number. I requested the order be cancelled and asked:
- Why do my orders get changed after being submitted and confirmed so often? Answer-New system upgrades. I didn't bother explaining this is how it's been since they opened so this is the oldest new system upgrade I've ever seen.
- Was my interpretation of the discounts correct? Answer-Yes, that order would have been 35% off and free shipping but only the points discount would show until the order was completed.
- I got one delivery date from the confirmation and another from the voice mail. Which is correct? Answer-You should rely on the person who called not the original order confirmation.

The chat person confirmed the order was cancelled and that was almost 2 hours ago. Guess what....Just got a text saying the order was packaged and would arrive on the date from the original confirmation. If I get the full order and 35% off I'll take it. Otherwise I may just let them attempt the delivery and cancel a second time........ when they get here. Courtesy is a two way street.......

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
I looked around today and TL had the best...placed my order around noon for pickup, still no text telling me its ready for pickup. If I don't get a text by 4, I will have to cancel :(

CrazyDiamond,

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
And never got the text. I bet I get a text tomorrow, lol. I have a feeling just about everyone in my area goes there since they always have the best. If the others would just allow vet's discount on flower I would go to them. When I called, they said that even though I ordered at noon, they had so many walk-ins that they never got to me. They said if you go there, they will get to you...I didn't because I knew I would have to wait over an hour.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
LOL! I just got the text to say my order is ready...over 24 hours past the time when I placed the order...I will check in online when I get near so when I puul up, shouldn't have too long a wait...we'll see and I'll let you all know tonight what happened.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Continuing from above...I had called MUV to ask about vets discount on flower, hung up the phone, logged into to TL to try and cancel my order, boom, the text from TL saying it's ready. TL's ears must've been burning cuz I was about to place an order with MUV...

Wow, what a difference a day makes. Like I said above, I was one light away and did the check in online. I pulled, got my stuff together, was reaching for my mask, text comes in saying come in, I hurry to put my mask on, open the car door, and I hear my name being called. Went right in to the back to get my meds. I heard that they were dealing with a new system yesterday and today, but I guess yesterday was just one of those super crowded days and today there multiple parking spots open right in front which is unheard of there. Will posts pics tomorrow of what I scored...bummed no rosin though, no place around here has rosin right now :(

His_Highness

@CrazyDiamond - what about curbside delivery? If I'm doing a pickup I would prefer not to go into the store. I was told all I had to do was request curbside and click 'I'm here' when I arrive and someone would come out. Didn't work...I had to go into the store anyway.

iammyself

I picked up a couple quarters of ground truflower today, as well as a hybrid chocolate bar. I saw they had fruit flavored variants, Berry Bomb and Strawberry Banana, so I had to grab them. I am not even close to needing to re-up, but I love fruity flavors. The chocolate bar is my first edible in FL, and it was 10% off, so I gave it a shot.

The website was crashing at 7am due to all the traffic of people trying to order the ground truflower. That seems crazy to me that a dispensary website crashes every Thursday now because of a product drop. But it is the best price to quality/quantity you can get. I went back to sleep, tried again when I woke up at 8:30, and was able to place an order.

That didn’t fill me with high expectations for my pickup; I was going to leave the parking lot and go to work if they took more than 10 min to call me in to the lobby. But it went surprisingly quick and smooth! I was in and out in about 15 min total.

I’m surprised at how much I like the ground; they are both ~15% THC, but the Berry Bomb terps are only 0.3%. At least the Strawberry Banana is around 1%. But they both have decent flavor, if short lived, and adequate effects. I’m going to have some of the chocolate later in the evening.

A81DD84E-E35E-4EC4-9066-5569CE3B6B5E.jpeg

That’s a lot of cannabis for $68.

50C2BA7B-7FDA-417E-AE95-EF4D092AE766.jpeg

The Berry Bomb

E0E17784-1157-4CA5-A5D1-2EFA78F7AFB5.jpeg

Strawberry Banana

His_Highness

I'm currently on the TL chat AGAIN. Excellent promotion today but can't get the order to "submit". Cart is filled but the submit button doesn't do anything other than cycle the screen.

I'm mentally preparing for "Sorry for the inconvenience but due to the system upgrade blah, blah, blah". Hope this won't be the second order I cancel since the new and improved system went in.

iammyself

I'm currently on the TL chat AGAIN. Excellent promotion today but can't get the order to "submit". Cart is filled but the submit button doesn't do anything other than cycle the screen.

I'm mentally preparing for "Sorry for the inconvenience but due to the system upgrade blah, blah, blah". Hope this won't be the second order I cancel since the new and improved system went in.
That is a great promo for the more expensive strains; $300/oz mix and match any strains plus a free half gram of kief. What do you have in your cart? Good luck!

His_Highness

That is a great promo for the more expensive strains; $300/oz mix and match any strains plus a free half gram of kief. What do you have in your cart? Good luck!
Another stellar experience with TL.......NOT!

I had a cart filled with 4 of the Cultivar Collection and 4 of the papaya cake and had 1 510 cart but each time I hit "submit order" the web page cycled but never displayed the message that order was submitted and the submit button remained clickable.

This time the faster contact method was the phone and it took about 10 minutes of waiting. When the agent finished verifying everything there were only two of the Cultivar eight's available in my cart so I asked him to add 2 papaya cakes to bring the quantity back up so I was able to get the promotion. The agent made the change and I refreshed the order screen and asked him why the free trukief wasn't showing so he manually added the trukief which took about 10 minutes and we refreshed the order and the message said only the 510 cart was still available. I told the agent since nothing I'm interested in is available anymore you can just clear the cart. I mentioned this is the second time since the Christmas discounts took affect that I had to cancel due to an inventory issue. I mentioned that the last time the order was actually confirmed and was to be delivered when I got the call about the inventory issue. Hearing "Sorry for the inconvenience" for the 6th time made it all worthwhile.

iammyself

I’m running low on concentrates, and saw Curaleaf’s 30% off sale this weekend, so I placed an order for a half gram Citrus Farmer select elite live cart, and a gram of Durban Poison crumble. The customer service experience is night and day different from Trulieve. You’d expect an hour wait at
Trulieve for a 30% off sale. There was one customer ahead of me, and no wait to enter the sales floor. If anything, I’d say they were too friendly. I had to wait a few minutes to pick up my order because they were chatting with the customer ahead of me.

Both taste great. I don’t hit 510 carts often anymore, most FL carts I’ve tried don’t have enough flavor for me. But the select elite live tastes pretty great, at least in the first few puffs. I know it’s not real live resin, it’s distillate with live resin terpenes reintroduced, but the taste is there. The crumble is pretty wet looking, almost like rosin.

florduh

I'm pretty new to buying flower in FL. Does anyone have recommendations for good, energetic sativas?

So far, the best I've tried is Strawberry Haze from Grow Healthy. Excellent trim and cure. Really tasty. The strawberry flavor shines through. 23% total cannabinoids. Produces very classic upbeat sativa effects. This was worth $50 before discounts for an eighth.

I was excited to try VidaCann's "Tier 1" Durban Poison. 19% THC. For "top shelf", I am not impressed. It's all popcorn/smalls. Slightly skunky flavor, but very little of it. Ok effects. It does produce a head change without body load. But the GH Strawberry Haze was superior in every way.

So I'm open to recommendations at this point!

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
You will find it is hit or miss sometimes with what the flower looks like. I've bought several that were supposed to be T1 but were more like mini/popcorn nugs. The other guys will have to chime in as I'm more a Hybrid/Indica guy, but I've enjoyed Dutch Hawaiian and White Buffalo sativa strains.

iammyself

I haven’t specifically tried any Grow Healthy sativas, but their flower is the overall best I’ve had. So I’d consider the Stawberry Haze you had from there the gold standard to compare everything else to. Their flower has larger buds than you should expect to find elsewhere. I was not at all impressed by Vidacann the one time I went.

My favorite sativas I’ve had are Trulieve’s White Buffalo (super small buds) and Dutch Hawaiian. Jack Herer is another good tasting one at Trulieve, but I’ve found it makes me anxious.

florduh

You will find it is hit or miss sometimes with what the flower looks like. I've bought several that were supposed to be T1 but were more like mini/popcorn nugs.

So at VidaCann, their "Tier 1" simply means "highest THC percentage". I mistakenly believed it meant "top shelf in every way". Not impressed for $50 (before discounts). This was my first time though, so it came down to $25. That's a fair price for this. Can't say I'm going to rush back to them for flower.

I also bought a Tier 1 eighth of Kush Cookies (Indica leaning hybrid). Also not worth $50. I got an eighth of Wookie Girl from Grow Healthy that also outperforms the Vidacann hybrid in every conceivable way.

I haven’t specifically tried any Grow Healthy sativas, but their flower is the overall best I’ve had. So I’d consider the Stawberry Haze you had from there the gold standard to compare everything else to. Their flower has larger buds than you should expect to find elsewhere. I was not at all impressed by Vidacann the one time I went.

Yeah both strains I picked up from them are great! The manager at my closest store mentioned their "system" doesn't talk to stores in other cities. So I can re-do my first time discounts at stores in other cities. Allegedly.

My favorite sativas I’ve had are Trulieve’s White Buffalo (super small buds) and Dutch Hawaiian. Jack Herer is another good tasting one at Trulieve, but I’ve found it makes me anxious.

So two votes for those strains! I'll also give the Jack a whirl. The stuff that gives people anxiety is perfect for me for some reason. Thanks guys!!!:rockon:

His_Highness

My favorite dispensaries in NE Florida in "Which is best" order is Grow Healthy, One Plant, Trulieve, VidaCann. Sativa faves 99 Problems, Dutch Hawaiian (OMG the taste), White Buffalo and Jack Herer.

VidaCann is a very distant fourth....

iammyself

My favorite dispensaries in NE Florida in "Which is best" order is Grow Healthy, One Plant, Trulieve, VidaCann. Sativa faves 99 Problems, Dutch Hawaiian (OMG the taste), White Buffalo and Jack Herer.

VidaCann is a very distant fourth....
I’ve heard good things about One Plant. Still waiting on one in Miami.

Top Bottom