For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

iammyself

I found what I think is the new best deal in FL flower; Grow Healthy will rarely have 1/2 oz of Littles for $99. I found a Discord link in the FLMedicalTrees Reddit to GetYourPotBot. I’m a newb to discord, so it took me a little reading to figure out how to set up the alerts, but I now get alerted whenever my local Grow Healthy gets flower or MPX rosin in stock.

I got a notification last night for a 1/2 oz. of StarDawg Littles, and snagged it up! They come in at 18.524% total cannabinoids, and 1.876% terpenes. They would qualify as normal buds for any other dispensary, but Grow Healthy typically has bigger flower than other dispensaries. The size is still bigger than you would expect from Littles. The effects are pleasant and balanced with my first Mighty bowl of many to come. ;)

7CE9837D-7102-48ED-9A02-9108F7ADD143.jpeg

89597061-E4EF-43AF-B94C-3F99B5628D9F.jpeg

3A128143-3D57-48AF-BEE3-91DB1A586D1B.jpeg

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Trulieve sent an email yesterday that they were giving 25% off. I have tried pretty much all of Trulieve's flower except for Papaya Cake and the new Cultivar Collection because of the price and/or lack of availability. So armed with my 25% off email I set out to purchase what I have missed from the St. Augustine store/web site. I filtered on "in stock". The Cultivar Collection was out of stock but the Papaya Cake was available. I could click the "add to cart" button on the Papaya Cake all I wanted and it wouldn't add to the cart. Waited about 40 minutes in the chat queue and was told it's a common complaint today, it's a new web site update error AND if it doesn't add to the cart it's because they're out of the item. Thanks for nothing. Checked again this morning and the issue remains.

I have been using Grow Healthy instead of Trulieve for months now because I prefer the ease of use, quality and prices and that doesn't look like it's changing anytime soon. I can't shake the feeling that something will be a challenge every time I try to purchase from Trulieve but that's because almost every purchase has been .... interesting.... and the response to the interesting event has had an air of "Sorry about X - but we're doing you a favor after all".

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Dang, I never got an email from TL...better check my junk mail lol. That's my big issue with TL, out of stock so much. I wish GH was closer to me.

FLelder ent

Picked up some Seed Junky’s Banana Cream Cake, from LHS, using their Black Friday 25% off sale. WOW, easily the best looking flower I have seen from a Florida dispensary. One of the eighths was just one huge bud. Vapes ok, nothing extraordinary, nice trimming and a good cure. Worth the “sale” price! LHS was easy to deal with, in and out in a few minutes. :peace:

Last edited:

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Well this blows...I ordered on LHS-Summerfiled website last night and everything still showed 25% off. I put in for four eighths to total $150. I took a pic of where it said my total was $150. I get there today, guy comes out, asks for my ID, I give it to him, he looks me up on his pad, ah, you have an order for $200...I said no, the site said $150 last night. He takes my ID, goes inside. A girl comes out and says, "so you need to see a manager?" I say no I don't think I need to...she goes back in. She comes out again and says that my order is $200 and I said, no, the site said $150 and I show her the pic I took. She said, well you ordered after hours, I can't honor that. I said, it was still Friday by several hours, it's not my fault that you all didn't change the site. She still wouldn't honor, then I said, what about veterans discount, she said, not on flower. I said no thank you then. She then says, "do you want your ID back?"...seriously!?!? Uhhh duh, ya I want my ID back!

If you hear me say that I am going to LHS, remind me of this. Bunch of crap if you ask me...she didn't even try. I will be boycotting that store. So went to TL and paid $58 a piece for the new connoisseur flower and a couple eights of Banana Hammock, I get hom, one of the BH's has no thc % on it and the other was about 15%, way less than the previous BR I got. And TL was ridiculously packed today...even doing an online order 4 hours before, I still had to wait an hour before I got to the register. Pics tomorrow night.

His_Highness

@CrazyDiamond - I feel your pain. Especially when I use TL. The price, quantity, quality, discount, delivery all can change AFTER the order is placed. I think I'm batting worse than 50/50 in terms of surprises. I don't have the time or inclination to take my chances and just show up and "hope" something I'm interested in is available so I use the web site to hopefully lock it in. What amazes me most during the fuck-up is the attitude that the consumer should just take it, be grateful for any purchase and accepting of the treatment. Any other business that operated this way wouldn't be in business long. My guess is that as the industry matures and competition increases these practices will disappear or the company will.

Vaporizer companies and vape retailers learned to do right by the customer because they've found out it is in their best interest. I can't wait till some dispensaries learn the same lesson.

Sunday at TL is 10% off for seniors and can be stacked with the 10% off for 500 points so I looked at the St. Augustine web site and there was a bunch of product showing up as in stock that I've been waiting on. I added 6 1/8s to my cart and went to checkout and was presented with error messages stating that the quantity for some items in my cart wasn't available. I have run into this before so I tried to update the cart and everything in my cart turned up unavailable the same as it has in the past. The amount of time that passed from adding the product to my cart to trying to complete the purchase was under 10 minutes. Could have been worse though....I've completed purchases before and wasn't informed until the day before the delivery that what I ordered wasn't available. I've also been surprised to find out the discount offered by the employee for the inconvenience won't be honored because the employee didn't realize it wasn't stackable.

Haven't used LHS and won't now that I know they are in the same "surprises" business.

Today I ordered from Grow Healthy after the usual debacle with TL. I had a $10 discount good until 12/1/2020 for signing up for text alerts and a second order discount for $75 so I got $85 off $300.... 6 1/8s of Silicon Valley OG for $215.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
@His_Highness its strange you are having so many issues with TL in J'ville...I really haven't had any issues with TL other than yesterday with the wait. I almost always order the night before and everything I pick (that showed in stock) I end up with. A lot of times I even modify my order once I get there and ask what they have and go from there. That's a really big reason to go to the dispensary instead of delivery. There have been times where something showed out (like zero rosin) and the next day when I get there and ask, any rosin, there have been times they said yup and others where nope.
I will heed the advice and make a drive to GH one of my off days when I have a lot more cash available to make the trip well worth it.
Here's what I got yesterday from TL...
Banana Hammock R1 (this is from the jar that had no thc%)
C1kTbGE.jpg

Sunset Sherbert x Kush Mints (29.5%)
GRFd3w5.jpg

His_Highness

@CrazyDiamond - I wonder the same thing about the issues I've run into. It's not always the product that causes the unwelcome surprise. Sometimes it's the discount, once it was the curbside pickup requiring me to come into the building. Maybe things are getting better and I'm not aware of it yet since so much time passes between each of my purchases. When I purchase I buy an ounce or more which allows me to wait months till ANOTHER decent discount is available. Who knows..maybe it's waiting for the decent discount offer that is causing me to compete with so many others at the same time that is causing the glitches.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Ah, that makes a little more sense to me then @His_Highness. I typically go once a month and get around a 1/2 oz or a lil more plus concentrate (still had quite a bit of concentrate still so I just got flower this time). It is a bit easier for me at TL since I get the 20% veterans discount on everything and typically have enough points to tack on the additional 10% off.

iammyself

Agreed, most of the issues I’ve had with Trulieve have been when they are running a promo. That’s what makes mini Monday and ground Thursday’s annoying; it’s not a promo, that’s their weekly inventory stock. I shouldn’t have to wait an hour like I’m getting the greatest deal ever. When I’ve gone in with no promos running, it’s typically been smooth and quick.

His_Highness

I'm curious....I have my current purchases set as delivery to 32259. I suspect the fulfillment comes from St. Augustine. Anyone else using the St. Augustine dispensary? If so, how was the experience?

Maybe I need to switch up the dispensary and see if things improve.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Can't help with that one as I don't use delivery. If I were you I might give the old switch-a-roony a try to see if there are any differences.

His_Highness

5 stars for Grow Healthy!!!! The delivery order was perfect and so was the covid protection from the lady who did the delivery. I mentioned above "I had a $10 discount good until 12/1/2020 for signing up for text alerts and a second order discount for $75 so I got $85 off $300.... 6 1/8s of Silicon Valley OG for $215".

Got the first confirmation a day after the order was made and got the email last night that they'd be here between 1 and 4. Got the text at 12:30 that they'd be here in 20 minutes. The delivery lady was masked, gloved and maintained social distancing while she went over the order (Price, product and quantity). She was very nice too.

Grow Healthy is batting a 1000!

Dingleb3rry

After a slightly excessive wait, my card was approved today. So just because, I ran into my nearest dispo, figuring I might as scope it out. I’ll check back in after I pick up my tbucket tomorrow and hopefully snag some MPX concentrates as well. Stay tuned!

iammyself

After a slightly excessive wait, my card was approved today. So just because, I ran into my nearest dispo, figuring I might as scope it out. I’ll check back in after I pick up my tbucket tomorrow and hopefully snag some MPX concentrates as well. Stay tuned!
Congrats! While I can complain about the MMJ program in Florida, my card is one of my prized possessions. I remember day-dreaming with my friends about the possibility back when CA first made medical available in 1996. I never thought it would become a reality back then. Hell, I never thought it would be a reality 10 years ago!

Okla68

Congrats! While I can complain about the MMJ program in Florida, my card is one of my prized possessions. I remember day-dreaming with my friends about the possibility back when CA first made medical available in 1996. I never thought it would become a reality back then. Hell, I never thought it would be a reality 10 years ago!
Waited from 1969 till 2018 here in Oklahoma ! STILL laugh as I go by One of 18 Dispensary's within 2 miles of my house !!!

iammyself

I almost ran out of my half oz of StarDawg, when I got an alert from Discord that the Miami Biscayne location had a half oz of Silicone Valley OG littles. I ordered it, and picked it up today. The total cannabinoids come in at 23.851%, and the terpenes at a paltry 0.592%. I was really surprised by the low terpene % in the report, I haven't seen Grow Healthy that low when checking reports on reddit.

I was also really surprised when I opened it, and they were actually Littles. My last half oz was normal sized buds, and the photos I've seen of the other half oz littles were large buds. But the smell made me wonder about the 0.592% terpenes, as did the flavor when I had a bowl. Definitely not going to give anyone terp tongue, but it had more flavor than I expected. The effects are energetic and heady considering it's labeled as an indica, but I've had SVOG before with the same results.

IMG_0167.jpeg

You can see there were a few stems and leaves left in the half oz, but there's also a nice purple on some buds.

IMG_0170.jpeg

Here's sizes showing the largest and smallest in the package. Most are closer to the smallest than the largest.

FLelder ent

Saw that TL was having a sale yesterday, placed my online order @ 8:00 AM, notified it was ready @ 9:40 PM, signed in online , wait was estimated to be 15 minutes, went to pick it up this morning and was told there was 14 people ahead of me, estimated wait was another hour. I told her to cancel everything (10 x3.5g) and I left. TL Dania needs new management, lost me as a customer, it's always a zoo.

Went back online, saw that LHS was having a sale on the Seed Junky strains and Purple Urkle Tier 3. In and out in 5 minutes, greeted with a smile, offered coffee, plenty of parking. The Purple Urkle vapes nicely, not harsh, dense but dry buds.

LHS seems to be stepping up their flower game, now that they are working with Seed Junky, and they are pricing their flower more competitively.

:peace:

Last edited:

iammyself

I also saw that Trulieve sale yesterday, and snagged a couple eighths of Dutch Hawaiian. The last time I got it I paid $53, and it was on sale for $27. I really like the pineapple/citrus flavor and uplifting effect of Dutch Hawaiian. This batch comes in at 20.379% cannabinoids, and 1.068% terpenes.

I intentionally planned my pickup for this morning, they hold your order for 24 hours and they are always packed on sale days. So I went today at 11am. You’re right @FLelder ent, it’s always something at Trulieve. They told me their system was down, so they had to do all orders by hand. The wait was estimated at up to 30 min. They called me back in 3, and I was out within 10 though. So it wasn’t a huge deal. I also saw that LHS seed junky sale, and have been wanting to give that a try. But I already didn’t need the Dutch Hawaiian I picked up after getting that half oz at Grow Healthy yesterday.

1515B37F-608A-49CD-BBE4-79853320BE12.jpeg

29DED437-93FE-43EC-A533-BC246F34E15C.jpeg

Top Bottom