For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Sales for 09/27/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 2 Get 1 Free on select vapes - Valid 9.27.21 only. Free item must be of equal or lesser value. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only.

Fluent: 25% off flower, pre-rolls, pre-filled pipes, Smokiez gels?. Valid 9/27/2021 - 9/28/2021. Discounts only apply to Fluent products, unless otherwise stated. Supplies on a first come first served basis. Product availability may vary by location. Plan your purchase accordingly.

Trulieve: Select Minis for $20. 40% off (no minimum purchase) and 50% off $300. Valid 9/27/2021 - 9/28/2021. Cannot be combined. Excludes Blue River, Live Resin and Ground.

Grow Healthy - Last Resort pre-ground flower 7 grams $25. Fresh Picks at my location up to 50% off.

Harvest: Valid through 09/30/2021: 80% off selected devices (Any left ?!?!) 75% off Modern Flower (Pre-rolls, 3.5g and 14g prepacked smalls) and Loveli Soft Chews, 60% off all other medicated items. Valid through September 30. While supplies last. *All sales are final at this time* *Not stackable with any offers or promotions

One-Plant/Sunnyside: 4 - 8ths for only $120 and mix-n-match any 3 grammers for $30.

iammyself

I couldn't help myself, I stopped at Harvest again today to use the last half oz of my rec, and get more shatter while they still had it. I’m sure the price will drop again by Thursday, but I think stock will be limited at best. So I got a half oz of Stardawg for $45, and six grams of shatter at $20 a pop. Three Grape Biscotti Sundae, two Purple Wooke, and one C99. That should hold my concentrate needs over for a while!

IMG_1346.jpeg

The total haul original retail price was $480. I ended up paying $165, for an average discount of 65%. The flower was 75% off, the shatter 60%. Although I'd call it more pull n snap (having never had any, but read up about the concentrate varieties), it wouldn't even shatter after I had it in the fridge for a couple hours. It can be a little hard to work with. Still, I've really enjoyed the flavor and effects enough that it was worth getting another six grams.

IMG_1347.jpeg

The Stardawg is 22% THC. It's good, but not great. The buds are pretty small. It is fairly stinky, and has decent flavor. I'd say it's comparable to the Stardawg Littles I've got at Grow Healthy before.

His_Highness

I got some Stardawg from Grow Healthy last week that was 27% THC. The day after ordering it the THC%, for the new batch, was 22%. I was thinking I might get the lower THC% when the delivery was made but they were all labeled 27%. The buds were huge, airy and tasty and the same as @iammyself mentioned, pretty good but not great. Considering the price....I got no complaints.

Sales for 09/28/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 5, Get 5 Free Pre-rolls.
Valid 9.28.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only.
(Please note there is no discount code. All applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: 25% off flower, pre-rolls, pre-filled pipes, Smokiez gels?. Valid 9/27/2021 - 9/28/2021. Discounts only apply to Fluent products, unless otherwise stated. Supplies on a first come first served basis. Product availability may vary by location. Plan your purchase accordingly.

Trulieve: 40% off (no minimum purchase) and 50% off $300. Valid 9/27/2021 - 9/28/2021. Cannot be combined. Excludes Blue River, Live Resin and Ground.

Grow Healthy - Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288.

Harvest: Valid through 09/30/2021: 80% off selected devices (Any left ?!?!) 75% off Modern Flower (Pre-rolls, 3.5g and 14g prepacked smalls) and Loveli Soft Chews, 60% off all other medicated items. Valid through September 30. While supplies last. *All sales are final at this time* *Not stackable with any offers or promotions

One-Plant/Sunnyside: 4 - 8ths for only $120 and mix-n-match any 3 grammers for $30.

Tuck

That Trulieve 40%/50% off 300 goes till 9/30. I just hit that and blew my rec. Member Berry at 29%. Pink Cookies at 26%. StarDog at 22%. White Buffalo at 20%. And some Gorilla Grapes at 21% which I haven't seen in forever. I wished there was a Harvest near me last week when I saw a bunch of Volcanos and Mighties going really cheap. They never came to my neck of the panhandle.

His_Highness

Sales for 09/29/2021:

VidaCann: 25% off RSO syringes and other select syringes.

Fluent: Didn't see anything special today.

Trulieve: 40% off (no minimum purchase) and 50% off $300. Valid 9/27/2021 - 9/30/2021. Cannot be combined. Excludes Blue River, Live Resin and Ground. $20 for select ground truflower - Special pricing valid through 9/30/2021 not stackable.

Grow Healthy - Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288.

Tuck

Btw, I don't know if you've noticed this, but when I shop at Trulieve, I notice they have Flower strains that aren't showing up on the website. And stuff that was on the website when I left my house is not at the shop. Do they have a separate online inventory vs a in-shop inventory?

His_Highness

Btw, I don't know if you've noticed this, but when I shop at Trulieve, I notice they have Flower strains that aren't showing up on the website. And stuff that was on the website when I left my house is not at the shop. Do they have a separate online inventory vs a in-shop inventory?

Inventory was always an issue....order something for delivery and wait for the call where they tell you they are out of something you ordered and would you like to substitute something else. Order for pickup and get there to be told they're out of what you ordered. And yes, I have gone in to the dispensary and noticed there was more strains available than what I saw online. Then there are those times where there's a great sale on and I get online, put the items in my cart and continue shopping for maybe 5-10 minutes and then get to the checkout to find out its no longer available. I've even had the agent on a chat help me with an issue and by the time they've fixed the issue and item or two are no longer available.

BUT I have to point out that things have gotten better lately at my locations. Less surprises and more consideration for the customer. Trulieve never tried to "make things right" when they screw up the order but there have been some sightings of Trulieve doing the right thing. Right now I think things are a little hectic since they bought Harvest and are working out the kinks.

I talked to one of the agents and was told that inventory management is/was being worked on and that sometimes product moves so quickly that the online has trouble keeping up and that there have been times where some units were kept outside inventory and showed up as available on the daily sheet but not online.

His_Highness

Went to Harvest to pick up a half ounce of Layer Cake-THC% 22.8, harvested on 9/21. Each 1/8th was $11.25 or 75% off $45. Opened one 1/8th... smell was average, taste was average, cure was a little dry, buds were airy, had a mix of small and regular buds. Effect was pretty good and it vaped really well. I'm so tempted to go back and pick up another half ounce. Wife wanted some gummies so I got two packs of 100mg Lovli Chews for $6.25 each. Total sale: Saved $172.50 on $230 for a total cost of $57.50.

Yesterday Layer Cake was $11.25 for an 1/8th - Today $9.00!!!!!

Sales for 09/30/2021:

VidaCann: 25% off Tikun products, $20 Tikun V9 Vapes and 40% off Tikun 1:1 Midnight vapes. Valid 9.30.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: Valid 9/30/2021 - 10/3/2021: B2G1 Free on all Fluent products.

Trulieve: 40% off (no minimum purchase) and 50% off $300. Valid 9/30/2021. Cannot be combined. Excludes Blue River, Live Resin and Ground. $20 for select ground truflower - Special pricing valid through 9/30/2021 not stackable.

Harvest: Valid through 09/30/2021: 80% off ALL medicated items Valid through September 30. While supplies last. *All sales are final at this time* *Not stackable with any offers or promotions

One-Plant/Sunnyside: Save 10% on select sellers.

His_Highness

Sales for 10/01/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 2 Get 1 Free on select vapes. NEW group savings: Increase from 15% off to 25% off for: Students, Seniors and more (Not stackable).

Trulieve: No sales listed.

Grow Healthy - Daily Fresh Picks up to 50% off. 40% off all flower 1/8ths - excludes Littles and Last Resort. 9/30/2021 - 8:00 pm 10/03/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Promotion can be used on pick-up, delivery, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes.

Harvest: Closed temporarily in transition to Trulieve.

One-Plant/Sunnyside: Save $20 on select products.

His_Highness

Sales for 10/02/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 1 Get 1 Free on select syringes and Buy 1 Get 1 Free Edibles. NEW group savings: Increase from 15% off to 25% off for: Students, Seniors and more (Not stackable).

Trulieve: No sales listed.

Grow Healthy - Daily Fresh Picks up to 50% off. 40% off all flower 1/8ths - excludes Littles and Last Resort. Good through 10/03/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Promotion can be used on pick-up, delivery, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes.

One-Plant/Sunnyside: 4 - 8ths for only $120 and mix-n-match any 3 grammers for $30.Save 10% on select products.

florduh

Jesus, really? I get the pandemic slowed things down a bit, but it's insane to me that there are fewer options to buy weed from now than when I moved back here.

When is some of that Red State free market freedom gonna kick in? Back in "commie" Cali, I had about 9 different dispensaries (owned by totally different companies) within a 15 minute drive of my apartment. Each had products from many different growers/extractors. Now, I have 2 different dispensaries within a 30 minute drive. And that's only 2 product lines as well.

Yeah, there's 2-3 more I can get delivery from. But it takes like 3 days. I used to have dozens of delivery services that could deliver within the hour.
I get that this is still a newish program, but I don't really see any light at the end of the tunnel either.

His_Highness

Jesus, really? I get the pandemic slowed things down a bit, but it's insane to me that there are fewer options to buy weed from now than when I moved back here.

When is some of that Red State free market freedom gonna kick in? Back in "commie" Cali, I had about 9 different dispensaries (owned by totally different companies) within a 15 minute drive of my apartment. Each had products from many different growers/extractors. Now, I have 2 different dispensaries within a 30 minute drive. And that's only 2 product lines as well.

Yeah, there's 2-3 more I can get delivery from. But it takes like 3 days. I used to have dozens of delivery services that could deliver within the hour.
I get that this is still a newish program, but I don't really see any light at the end of the tunnel either.
I think this might actually be a free market/capitalism move. Harvest was gaining ground on Trulieve so I think they decided to buy them out and eliminate the competition for growers and customers, Trulieve will inherit new locations that have already worked through the legalities for that location/community. Kinda like buying a location for the liquor license. From a Trulieve perspective it was a smart expansion/business move.

My nearest Trulieve was over 30 minutes away. Trulieve has stated that they intend to open the Harvest location that is now 15 minutes away on 10/22/2021 so I will have a closer Trulieve. But as you said....I've lost another competitive retailer to buy from.

I imagine that if Trulieve continues gobbling up the competition it will eventually get close to being a state monopoly and will have to legally defend their monopolistic position....unless Trulieve pays off the politicians which I fully expect them to attempt.

This may be a sign that the cannabis business is maturing similar to how tech does/did.

I still have hopes that the supply and demand curve will naturally regulate things but I have taken the blinders off now that Harvest was bought.

florduh

I think this might actually be a free market/capitalism move. Harvest was gaining ground on Trulieve so I think they decided to buy them out and eliminate the competition for growers and customers, Trulieve will inherit new locations that have already worked through the legalities for that location/community. Kinda like buying a location for the liquor license. From a Trulieve perspective it was a smart expansion/business move.

My nearest Trulieve was over 30 minutes away. Trulieve has stated that they intend to open the Harvest location that is now 15 minutes away on 10/22/2021 so I will have a closer Trulieve. But as you said....I've lost another competitive retailer to buy from.

I imagine that if Trulieve continues gobbling up the competition it will eventually get close to being a state monopoly and will have to legally defend their monopolistic position....unless Trulieve pays off the politicians which I fully expect them to attempt.

This may be a sign that the cannabis business is maturing similar to how tech does/did.

I still have hopes that the supply and demand curve will naturally regulate things but I have taken the blinders off now that Harvest was bought.

I guess I'm not super familiar with all the in's and out's of the program. I thought I remember there being some pretty big obstacles for starting a new dispensary. Licensing fees? Or maybe it's just that vertical integration only allows companies with a lot of capital to get into the game.

I know there are advantages to vertical integration. But at the same time, I think it's totally possible there are groups that could be really good at growing and extracting that wouldn't necessarily be well suited to running a retail store.

It just seems funny that after leaving the People's Republic of California, my weed buying experience seems to have gotten a lot more... Soviet? Trulieve dispensaries are nice and modern, but the packaging, my knowledge of their near-monopoly, and the "dispensing" process always makes me feel like I'm picking up my government issued weed. All their packaging literally looks like this:

lost-food.0.jpg

"In Soviet Florida, Trulieve smokes YOU!"

Actually, I'm not being fair to the Soviets. Even their packaging had more variety and pizzazz,

main-qimg-de04ca028f7e7d0a8ab744fcbac34099

Also it looks like there were more cigarette brands in Communist Russia than there are weed brands in Florida.

Last edited:

His_Highness

Sales for 10/03/2021:

VidaCann: 30% off tinctures, topical, capsules, edibles and RSO. Valid 10.03.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment. NEW group savings: Increase from 15% off to 25% off for: Students, Seniors and more (Not stackable)

Fluent: Valid 9/30/2021 - 10/4/2021: B2G1 Free on all Fluent products. Promo extended one day through 10/4/2021.

Trulieve: EDIT - Just received notice that Live Budder (real, fresh frozen) .5g/$30 Sour Diesel 76.9% THC and 8.5% Terps. AVAILABLE TO ORDER 10/4/2021. Live resin restock - .5g / $35 Lemon OG.

Grow Healthy - Daily Fresh Picks up to 50% off. 40% off all flower 1/8ths - excludes Littles and Last Resort. Good through 10/03/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Promotion can be used on pick-up, delivery, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes.

One-Plant/Sunnyside: 4 - 8ths for only $120 and mix-n-match any 3 grammers for $30. Save $20 on select products.

Last edited:

His_Highness

Sales for 10/04/2021:

VidaCann: 30% off Sativas - Excludes Flower and RSO. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.). NEW group savings: Increase from 15% off to 25% off for: Students, Seniors and more (Not stackable)

Fluent: Valid 9/30/2021 - 10/4/2021: B2G1 Free on all Fluent products. Promo extended one day through 10/4/2021.

Trulieve: Buy 3, Get 1 Free Minis (Not Stackable). Live Budder (real, fresh frozen) .5g/$30 Sour Diesel 76.9% THC and 8.5% Terps. AVAILABLE TO ORDER 10/4/2021. Live resin restock - .5g / $35 Lemon OG. AVAILABLE TO ORDER 10/4/2021.

Grow Healthy - Daily Fresh Picks up to 50% off. Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts.

One-Plant/Sunnyside: 50% off Pre-rolls, 8 Pre-rolls for $80. Select Flower 8ths for $30. 4 concentrates for $320.

The Flowery: 20% off selected items and Indica Bubba Diagonal Littles - $140 for 14g (25.937% THC / 1.523% Terps)

Last edited:

His_Highness

I work dispensary shopping the same as I do grocery shopping.... by making bulk purchases when the sale is good. I review the sales almost every day and post them here in case someone else could benefit. If you have any suggestions to make this easier/better or if you have info I don't or if I make a mistake ... please let us know.

Sales for 10/05/2021:

VidaCann: 30% off Hybrids - Valid 10.05.21 only. Excludes Flower and RSO. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: 15% off Valid Every Tuesday online only: The promotion is valid on Tuesdays only. Express Tuesdays orders must be picked up on the same business day the order was placed. Discount just applies to Fluent products, unless otherwise stated. Valid for Walk-Ins and Express Pickup. Promotions are not stackable, except veterans (up to 30%.) Not combinable with Fluent Rewards Points redemption. Products are subject to availability and may vary by location.

Trulieve: Valid 10/5/2021 - 10/6/2021: Buy 3 carts + a Mystica or 3-heat battery = $100 on $35 vapes. Live Budder (real, fresh frozen) .5g/$30 Sour Diesel 76.9% THC and 8.5% Terps. AVAILABLE TO ORDER 10/4/2021. Live resin restock - .5g / $35 Lemon OG. AVAILABLE TO ORDER 10/4/2021. EDIT: Just came in-Build Your Own 1/2 oz. from $33/$43 Strains for $120 - 10/5/2021 through 10/7/2021 - not stackable.

Grow Healthy - Daily Fresh Picks up to 50% off. Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts.

One-Plant/Sunnyside: 50% off Pre-rolls, 8 Pre-rolls for $80. Select Flower 8ths for $30. 4 concentrates for $320.

The Flowery: 20% off selected items and Indica Bubba Diagonal Littles - $140 for 14g (25.937% THC / 1.523% Terps)

Curaleaf: $22-$25 1/8ths, 40% off all Vapes - Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver.

Last edited:

His_Highness

There's been a trend in flash sales showing up around lunch/noon. Sometimes I catch them and edit the original post.

Sales for 10/06/2021:

VidaCann: 30% off Indica - Excludes Flower & RSO. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: 3 gel packs for $70, 4 for $90, 5 for $110, 10 for $200..

Trulieve: Truflower $33 for $25 for mellow and balance strains. Valid 10/5/2021 - 10/6/2021: Buy 3 carts + a Mystica or 3-heat battery = $100 on $35 vapes. Live Budder (real, fresh frozen) .5g/$30 Sour Diesel 76.9% THC and 8.5% Terps. AVAILABLE TO ORDER 10/4/2021. Live resin restock - .5g / $35 Lemon OG. AVAILABLE TO ORDER 10/4/2021. Build Your Own 1/2 oz. from $33/$43 Strains for $120 - 10/5/2021 through 10/7/2021 - not stackable. Ground TruFlower 7g for $25

One-Plant/Sunnyside: 10 pre-rolls for $50. Select Grammers 4 for $36.

The Flowery: 20% off selected items.

Curaleaf: $22-$25 1/8ths plus up to 47% off some flower, 40% off all Vapes - Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver.

His_Highness

Sales for 10/07/2021:

VidaCann: 30% off Tikun and Stanley Brothers products - Excludes Flower, RSO, & V9 Vapes. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: Just the standard discounts like Veterans 20% off.

Trulieve: Buy One Get One 50% off on 1g TruPods, not stackable. Build Your Own 1/2 oz. from $33/$43 Strains for $120 - 10/5/2021 through 10/7/2021 - not stackable.

Curaleaf: $22-$25 1/8ths plus up to 44% off some flower, 40% off all Vapes - Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver.

His_Highness

Sales for 10/08/2021:

VidaCann: 30% off CCELL Vapes and $20 V9 Vapes - Valid 10.08.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.) Clermont dispensary 40% off storewide Valid 10.09.21, Clermont Location Only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: 1 oz of flower or more for 35% off. 1/2 oz of flower 30% off and 25% off Gels and Drops.

Trulieve: Buy 1 product get 20% off, Buy 2 products get 30% off, Buy 3 products or more and get 40% off. Valid 10/8/2021 through 10/9/2021 - excludes Ground Flower, Blue River, All Cultivar, Live Resin, Live Budder and $35 /70 vapes. West Irlo/Kissimmee store 25% off tomorrow

Grow Healthy - 35% off carts, syringes, RSO and MPX Live Rosin. 35% off valid on cartridges, syringes, RSO, and MPX™ live rosin from 9:00 pm on 10/07/2021 – 8:00 pm on 10/10/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. 35% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts including Fresh Picks. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. *AND* Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts..

Curaleaf: $22 to $25 1/8ths plus up to 38% off some flower, 40% off all Vapes - Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver.

His_Highness

Sales for 10/09/2021:

VidaCann: 30% off distillate syringes -Valid 10.09.21 only. Sale Excludes RSO. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.) Clermont dispensary 40% off storewide Valid 10.09.21, Clermont Location Only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: 1 oz of flower or more for 35% off. 1/2 oz of flower 30% off and 25% off Gels and Drops.

Trulieve: Buy 1 product get 20% off, Buy 2 products get 30% off, Buy 3 products or more and get 40% off. Valid 10/8/2021 through 10/9/2021 - excludes Ground Flower, Blue River, All Cultivar, Live Resin, Live Budder and $35 /70 vapes. Live Budder 1g $55 Sour Diesel. West Irlo/Kissimmee store 25% off 10/9/2021 ?

Grow Healthy - 35% off carts, syringes, RSO and MPX Live Rosin. 35% off valid on cartridges, syringes, RSO, and MPX™ live rosin from 9:00 pm on 10/07/2021 – 8:00 pm on 10/10/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. 35% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts including Fresh Picks. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. *AND* Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts..

One-Plant/Sunnyside: Up to $25 off select items, 20% off selected items and some $30 1/8ths that were originally $50.

Curaleaf: $22 to $25 1/8ths plus up to 38% off some flower, 40% off all Vapes - Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver.

His_Highness

Sales for 10/10/2021: A little early today - some flash sales may come in later in the day.

VidaCann: Buy One Get Two Free on select Soft Chews 3-packs. Valid 10.10.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: 1 oz of flower or more for 35% off. 1/2 oz of flower 30% off and 25% off select Gels and Drops.

Trulieve: 1g $55 Live Budder Sour Diesel. Live Meringue - $45 for .5g Lemon OG Kush.

Grow Healthy - 35% off carts, syringes, RSO and MPX Live Rosin. 35% off valid on cartridges, syringes, RSO, and MPX™ live rosin from 9:00 pm on 10/07/2021 – 8:00 pm on 10/10/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. 35% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts including Fresh Picks. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. *AND* Up to 50% off select items can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts..

One-Plant/Sunnyside: Up to $25 off select items, some $30 1/8ths that were originally $50.

Last edited:

His_Highness

Sales for 10/11/2021:

VidaCann: B1G1 Midnight CCELL vapes + 25% off Tikun Olam Tinctures. Valid 10.11.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: 25% off whole flower and sublingual drops.

Trulieve: Buy 2 Get 1 Free 3.5g flower $33/$43/$53. Offer valid through 10/12/2021. Discount taken on lowest price item. Not stackable. 30% off vapes and trupods. Offer valid through 10/12/2021 excludes $35 and $70 CCELL vapes. Not stackable. Breast Cancer Promo: Free pre-roll with the purchase of a Pretty in Pink Pre-roll and free swag kit with the purchase of two specific Breast Cancer products.

Grow Healthy - Last Resort Pre-ground flower 7g $25. *AND* Up to 50% off select items can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts..

One-Plant/Sunnyside: Up to $25 off select items, some $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. All Grammers $9 each.

Curaleaf: Some $17 1/8ths plus up to 30% off some flower, 30% off all Vapes - Standard patient discounts cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts unless expressly noted. Excludes pre-packaged flower. Only valid for in-stock items. Discounts are subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply

His_Highness

Sales for 10/12/2021:

VidaCann: 40% off chocolate edibles and B1G1 Free Pck Pre-rolls. Valid 10.12.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: 15% off every Tuesday: The promotion is valid on Tuesdays only. Express Tuesdays orders must be picked up on the same business day the order was placed. Discount just applies to Fluent products, unless otherwise stated. Valid for Walk-Ins and Express Pickup. Promotions are not stackable, except veterans (up to 30%.) Not combinable with Fluent Rewards Points redemption. Products are subject to availability and may vary by location.

Trulieve: Buy 2 Get 1 Free 3.5g flower $33/$43/$53. Offer valid through 10/12/2021. Discount taken on lowest price item. Not stackable. 30% off vapes and trupods. Offer valid through 10/12/2021 excludes $35 and $70 CCELL vapes. Not stackable. Breast Cancer Promo: Free pre-roll with the purchase of a Pretty in Pink Pre-roll and free swag kit with the purchase of two specific Breast Cancer products.

Grow Healthy - Up to 50% off select items can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts..

One-Plant/Sunnyside: Up to $25 off select items, some $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. All Grammers $9 each.

Curaleaf: Up to $25 off some items, - Standard patient discounts cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts unless expressly noted. Excludes pre-packaged flower. Only valid for in-stock items. Discounts are subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply

iammyself

I finally blew through the last of my precious Sour Gelato Kush from the Harvest sale, along with all the other flower I got from them. I still have 5g of concentrates, so I only needed flower today. Grow Healthy's new Fresh Picks had the best options for a deal today. I got a quarter of Jilly Bean ground flower that is surprisingly good, and an eighth of Bubba Kush and Mandarin Sunset.

The Jilly Bean ground is 22.9% THC, 1% terps, and decent in appearance (looks like ground flower, not trim). Well worth the $25. The effects are nice and cerebral without causing anxiety so far.

The Bubba Kush is 21% THC, 1.8% terps, and looks fantastic. At 40% off, $30, this one is great.

Last is the Master Grower Series Mandarin Sunset. I was kind of disappointed in the appearance for being top tier. It smells amazing though. It's only 18% THC, and 1.1% terps. I haven't tried this one yet.

Top Bottom