NFC For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

florduh

Hey how does it work with these guys and disclosing the THC% of their flower? Does it tell you the % for the batch/strain you are ordering? I've been put off ordering delivery lately because of the gamble of what will actually arrive at my door.

Huh. I didn't realize that was a problem with them. Fo this order at least, all the printed labels on the bottles match the percentages on the website exactly. But the website doesn't list the harvest date as far as I can see.

doctapeppa

Oh no I don't know that it is a problem with them. I've never heard anything like that. I'm asking because I've had a problem with delivery withTrulieve but they don't even say what %THC you might receive. I see that OnePlant has a % when I go and see what they have. In your experience, you got the same percentage it quoted or is that number on the website an average or a minimum or what?

florduh

In your experience, you got the same percentage it quoted or is that number on the website an average or a minimum or what?

Yeah. I don't think I've checked on previous orders. But on this one my Lemon Sugar Kush says 18.55% on the batch number. The listing on the website also says 18.55%. Maybe it's an average or maybe they're just shipping the same batch Statewide right now? I don't know. There's a chat on their site, but I don't know how knowledge they'll be.

The only flower I've found better so far than One Plant is Grow Healthy. And GH doesn't have a great variety. I was able to get a nice mix of strains on this OP order.

iammyself

I did another Grow Healthy pickup today at the North Miami location. A half oz of Good Dawg came in, and it’s been a while since I had that. I decided to add a White 99 cart while they had a 35% off sale. The Good Dawg is good. Really good. I put a couple bowls through my Sticky Brick while waiting for a replacement Terp Torch, and loved the flavor and effects. It’s similar to the White 99 flower I loved so much. Energetic, uplifting effects with a sour/sweet citrusy flavor.

Unfortunately, the White 99 cart came covered in sticky oil, like it spilled over when getting filled. I contacted support, and they asked for the photos I shared here. I’ll update with their resolution.

Edit: They just called me to say I can keep the cart, and they will put a credit in my account toward another cart in the future. Sweet!

Attachments

• A70F08E7-CA3B-4BF1-8E62-DC854675399C.jpeg
    A70F08E7-CA3B-4BF1-8E62-DC854675399C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • ABE7E3B2-D183-4C96-AF5E-29FA0E9228A1.jpeg
    ABE7E3B2-D183-4C96-AF5E-29FA0E9228A1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I'm getting ready for a "420" stock up and was wondering how others prepare or if others prepare at all.....

Awhile back I put together a flower spreadsheet that has a row for each dispensary. I fill in the spreadsheet with the deals for each and it calculates the cost per gram and final cost for the order making the decision process less error prone. I try to stock up enough to cover a minimum of 6 months at a time. This allows me to purchase when the deals are good and positioned for bulk price purchases.... as opposed to purchasing just when I am about to run out. I'm trying to develop an approach where I only purchase 2 to 3 times a year and only when its very advantageous.

The above has been working out pretty well BUT inventory moves at the speed of light at times and if I get into even a 60 minute "analysis paralysis" loop the deals for the day may disappear.

Cannabis is one of my top 10 most costly budget items.......

iammyself

I'm getting ready for a "420" stock up and was wondering how others prepare or if others prepare at all.....

Awhile back I put together a flower spreadsheet that has a row for each dispensary. I fill in the spreadsheet with the deals for each and it calculates the cost per gram and final cost for the order making the decision process less error prone. I try to stock up enough to cover a minimum of 6 months at a time. This allows me to purchase when the deals are good and positioned for bulk price purchases.... as opposed to purchasing just when I am about to run out. I'm trying to develop an approach where I only purchase 2 to 3 times a year and only when its very advantageous.

The above has been working out pretty well BUT inventory moves at the speed of light at times and if I get into even a 60 minute "analysis paralysis" loop the deals for the day may disappear.

Cannabis is one of my top 10 most costly budget items.......
Wow, that's extensive. I'm very much the opposite, and wait until I'm almost out then see what deals are available that week. I like to try all the different strains and dispensaries, so I don't want to load up too much at once. My plan is to purchase leading up to 420 when a dispensary I like has a sale at or above 20% off, while also having a product I particularly like, or am almost out of.

Last edited:

nickolas

A few months back I got my card and recently I noticed my throat being a bit more bothered then usual when vaping flower I purchased at a few of the dispensaries. I decided to do a little research on the issue as I had to stop smoking many years ago do to some lung problems and heard that if your vape hits are bothering your throat more then usual that you should give your product a good once over and sniff. When doing this I was shocked to discover that a few 1/8ths of top tier bud smelled rank like a littler box that is in need of attention. When looking into this further I discovered that this can mean the bud contains high amounts of ammonia and maybe unsafe to consume. I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed any issues like this with med bud in FL?

nickolas,

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
A few months back I got my card and recently I noticed my throat being a bit more bothered then usual when vaping flower I purchased at a few of the dispensaries. I decided to do a little research on the issue as I had to stop smoking many years ago do to some lung problems and heard that if your vape hits are bothering your throat more then usual that you should give your product a good once over and sniff. When doing this I was shocked to discover that a few 1/8ths of top tier bud smelled rank like a littler box that is in need of attention. When looking into this further I discovered that this can mean the bud contains high amounts of ammonia and maybe unsafe to consume. I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed any issues like this with med bud in FL?
I haven't noticed anything like that and smell is a key factor for me. I LOVE the smell of cannabis so I get right up in there and savor it.

The "cheese and skunk" strains aren't always pleasing from a smell standpoint but I haven't run into an ammonia smell.

iammyself

I did my first 420 sale pickup today at Grow Healthy, they have 20% off. Breezed in with no wait and got 1/8 Littles of Stardawg, Emerald City Kush, and Big Pine Key. I’ve had a bit of each in the Terp Torch, and all three were tasty.

D9A5FFB7-BEC5-4227-8683-B6F126E25F95.jpeg

The Stardawg is two massive nugs, and one regular sized. It’s 14.2% THC.

1C1CC741-4BA9-4A29-87AC-1F004A554341.jpeg

The Emerald City Kush has the funkiest smell to it, I didn’t remember that from the one or two times I’ve tried it. It’s 18%.

760793F3-1869-464A-AE92-F687307E3253.jpeg

Last is the Big Pine Key at 16.3%.

Top Bottom