Fog by X-Vape

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, did you gave a look at xvapeusa.com? I know there is some news vaporizers in plans... explaining why they didn't restocked the Fog... maybe. Sorry but I can't say since I'm not working anymore for that company (but only for TopGreen/X-Max), sorry.

JEMSKU

Hi, did you gave a look at xvapeusa.com? I know there is some news vaporizers in plans... explaining why they didn't restocked the Fog... maybe. Sorry but I can't say since I'm not working anymore for that company (but only for TopGreen/X-Max), sorry.
Thanks for the reply, I was confused about the company structure. I thought since you represent topgreen, you also represent both xmax and xvape.

But yes, I did see it available on the American website. It would actually still be cheaper to import it from great Britain.

I saw you mentioned plans for a new Fog some time ago, for my purposes I'm not looking for the latest and greatest here and I just want what's available.

JEMSKU,

chillmike

Is there any word at all on what's going on with the Fog V2??? I am really curious, since I was impressed with the original, but have waited on getting my own, knowing they've been working on a new one for a while, but never heard anything about what's been going on with it...?

chillmike,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device

Petetbay

@PPN https://xvapeusa.com/product/xvape-fog-pro/
Seems like FOG pro is launched in the US ? Reading your post from above , are now xvape and xmax different companies ?
View attachment 13674
From the site write up
  • ‘Hinge-flip top for easy access”
‘That would be old Fog mp, new one has magnetic mp like the Ace and looks like The FogPro got the updated mp the Ace was suppose to get with a ceramic air path mounted in silicone a bit like the V3Pro, but the top of the vape is exactly like the Ace.

Petetbay,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
‘That would be old Fog mp, new one has magnetic mp like the Ace and looks like The FogPro got the updated mp the Ace was suppose to get with a ceramic air path mounted in silicone a bit like the V3Pro, but the top of the vape is exactly like the Ace.
I like the improvements. I hope the metal panel around the chamber isnt painted, as the on the classic. The paint of mine came off when cleaning with ISO. Had to dissassemble and clean it off completely so flakes dont get in the chamber. I would have also liked to see a cleanable airpath beneath the chamber,but maybe it was too much of a design obstacle. That being said ,the FOG is one of the very few non-handcrafted vapes i have like performancewise . Really hope they come up with 510 atty with the same tech at some point.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I need to dig out my OG, it had stopped working suddenly, but I didn't test it with enough other batteries to see if it was still working... This new pro version sounds really awesome, but I do wonder what's going on with the xmax xvape branding now??

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi my friends @Abysmal Vapor & @Shit Snacks , yes X-Max and X-Vape are 2 differents brands, despite TopGreen is making vaporizers of both brands, one (X-Max) is a China based brand with only wholesale sales in mind (but this is may be change) and X-Vape is a California based brand who is a customer of TopGreen.

That's awesome about the Fog Pro launch, I don't know if they proceed to some modifications since the beta unit but the improvements I noticed are the very fast heat up (less than 10s to 220°C), large airflow, magnetic top lid, fully adjustable T° and a smart insert which offers a pure full ceramic vaporpath!

Have fun!

Top Bottom