Fluxer Heaters, induction heaters for Dynavap

Crimi

Hi all,

Batch #2 goes on sale at 10:00 PST. I will be making 16 heaters in this batch: 3x black, 3x gun metal, and 2x each other color.

The default setup for these and future Flite batches will be cooler than the first heaters from the first batch. Default coil setup is "FULL COOL", but I have added a question to the order form, and you can tell me if you want a hotte than normal coil setup.

These will ship in 7-10 days, and sooner if I can manage it.

Thanks!
Ready!

Crimi,

ChillLake

At about 0945 PST the other colors were *briefly* listed - but then disappeared just as quickly. I wonder if there was some hiccup that reserved those color's units when they were listed (maybe when updating the form?) and now they're stuck in a cart in the ether.

edit: maths

3x Black
3x Gun Metal
2x Dark Green
2x Light Green
2x Hunter Green

12x Lost souls?

ChillLake,
  • Haha
Reactions: TommyDee

mr_cfromcali

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
At about 0945 PST the other colors were *briefly* listed - but then disappeared just as quickly. I wonder if there was some hiccup that reserved those color's units when they were listed (maybe when updating the form?) and now they're stuck in a cart in the ether.
No, this is called a screw up. I wanted to edit one of the options and accidentally made stuff live too early when I saved. D'Oh! I reset as quickly as I could, but was prepared to honor any "extra" orders that came through. I don't think any did, though.

mr_cfromcali

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Please use the store - it is intended to make this process orderly. If you desperately wanted a color and it is gone, you can ask if I have more of them. I have black, gun metal, red, blue, and dark green (but not hunter green) in larger quantities. I'm trying to spread the other, more limited colors around in the early batches, as they will sell out sooner.

Top Bottom