Fluxer Heaters, induction heaters for Dynavap

mr_cfromcali

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Lots of us already know we want these without additional info being put on the website. And I'm bummed that it looks like the store won't be ready before the bedtime of us East Coasters. Especially with stock available down to just 25 units.

Just my 2 cents as an early-to-bed guy.

I hear you, and I'm truly sorry. :/

mr_cfromcali,
Reactions: TommyDee

mr_cfromcali

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
OK, Flite are live in the store.

I have listed three per color for this first batch, as the store software doesn't allow for more complicated decision trees.

Please have at, and let me know if you run into issues. I will start shipping on Monday.

Cheers and thank you for your fantastic patience with me. It's has been a multi-day effort to push this thing out of the nest!

One more HUGE thank you to @TommyDee . His contributions to this effort have been extraordinary. He's the man. :bowdown:

2 max per order, please (if you are so inclined) ;)

Assuming these sell well, I will list more next week, as soon as I can complete and ship the heaters from this first batch.

cloudrunner79

I have listed three per color for this first batch, as the store software doesn't allow for more complicated decision trees.

Please have at, and let me know if you run into issues. I will start shipping on Monday.

Cheers and thank you!
I just bought a Gun Metal one. I can’t wait to try it 😁

rvarick

Cheers and thank you!

2 max per order, please (if you are so inclined) ;)

Assuming these sell well, I will list more next week, as soon as I can complete and ship the heaters from this first batch.
Bought one - pumped! Thanks for your work in getting these up!

I did send a follow up email also as I messed up on selecting batteries :doh:

mr_cfromcali

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Whew. Glad to finally be able to deliver this to you all (or at least...start that process). Thank you! I sincerely hope you like it. :)

I will get these out ASAP, and try to keep the line moving going forward.

I'll keep you guys updated as things progress. Thank you all! :clap::rockon: :wave:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Someone wake @Texus!
Lots of us already know we want these without additional info being put on the website. And I'm bummed that it looks like the store won't be ready before the bedtime of us East Coasters. Especially with stock available down to just 25 units.

Just my 2 cents as an early-to-bed guy.

TommyDee,

mr_cfromcali

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
BTW, they say it is a poor craftsman that blames his tools, but I need to wag a finger at the GoDaddy web store's storefront software. It kinda sucks, as it won't allow me to make the sort of decision tree I need to manage color choices as I would like to. That's the main reason why I have Flite inventory listed by color instead of some other arrangement. I acknowledge that my Fluxer shopping experience isn't as good as it could be.

Top Bottom