Flower Mill

Texus

Good stuff and encouraging news. Just hope the radio silence is a thing of the past. Looking back in the thread people have been asking for updates since March.

checkyourlibido

@FlowerMillAaron @FlowerMillJohn your silence is deafening. You're surely aware of the reputational risks created by the sudden radio silence... scary to think Flowermill sees that as less risky than engaging with your customers.

Shady.
Look at my post history. I've shilled for these guys because I loved the design. I don't love aluminum in my herb. I've eaten and possibly inhaled aluminum because of these dudes and freaking months later I still have a non working unit. One of the few updates they sent was that this only impacted 30 or so people. Well guess what, you could have made it right for only 30 people, it would have been so easy.

Radio silence is not cool. This has gone on far too long. I will NEVER order from them again. This is ridiculous. Calling them untrustworthy is the kindest way I can think of describing these fuckers.

Edit: just watched the video and he mentioned it's only impacted .05% of the customers. The fact that they minimize this, actually forget that, the fact that they don't mention their radio silence is bull shit. Manufacturing delays like everyone else, shouldn't you have enough spare time to send out an email or post to Reddit something real?

I'm getting a brilliant cut when it comes out as stainless. Even the Herb Ripper at least is 100% stainless.

Last edited:

RxPlorer

I think the length of silence created some serious difficulties in the trust department. The updates in the video look solid, and they're offering refunds to anyone stuck waiting. But this really needs to be a one-time issue, especially the long gap in communications. If r+d and production issues are creating delays, communicate more frequently about the progress. ESPECIALLY when a defect creates a potential health issue.

Texus

I think the length of silence created some serious difficulties in the trust department. The updates in the video look solid, and they're offering refunds to anyone stuck waiting. But this really needs to be a one-time issue, especially the long gap in communications. If r+d and production issues are creating delays, communicate more frequently about the progress. ESPECIALLY when a defect creates a potential health issue.
Well put.

Texus,

Exsmoker

Plant Manager
I had a concern and emailed them yesterday. John responded within minutes, so I don’t think they’re trying to ghost anyone. Basically, their hands are tied until new parts arrive June 27.

Maybe their social media updates are lacking, but I do get the impression that they’re fully committed to making improvements and will eventually make things right for anyone having an issue.

Last edited:

checkyourlibido

Feels like Cream City 2.0

Which I also defended Cream City for a long time, but the delays just got progressively worse. This community is forgiving, but caution might be necessary in some of these situations

If you have disposable money it shouldn't be a problem I guess. I mean, $100 isn't much to most people, so I probably should not have gone off the way I did.

checkyourlibido,
Reactions: rowbam

rowbam

Look at my post history. I've shilled for these guys because I loved the design. I don't love aluminum in my herb. I've eaten and possibly inhaled aluminum because of these dudes and freaking months later I still have a non working unit. One of the few updates they sent was that this only impacted 30 or so people. Well guess what, you could have made it right for only 30 people, it would have been so easy.

Radio silence is not cool. This has gone on far too long. I will NEVER order from them again. This is ridiculous. Calling them untrustworthy is the kindest way I can think of describing these fuckers.

Edit: just watched the video and he mentioned it's only impacted .05% of the customers. The fact that they minimize this, actually forget that, the fact that they don't mention their radio silence is bull shit. Manufacturing delays like everyone else, shouldn't you have enough spare time to send out an email or post to Reddit something real?

I'm getting a brilliant cut when it comes out as stainless. Even the Herb Ripper at least is 100% stainless.

This is exactly why I sold mine. Went with a Herb Ripper for full stainless steel.

Adobewan

@FlowerMillJohn
I'm in this .05% percent, are we sending our Mills back to FM or being sent out replacement parts?

Texus

There's a rumor that BCG's SS grinder is finally very imminent. That might shut down this thread for real.

I mean, there are people that have spent most of 2022 waiting for repair parts on the FM.
I will still reach for my Flower Mill over by BCGs due to the ease of grinding (especially large quantities since you don't need to ram it down between the teeth), and the convenience of the plates for different grinds. Hopefully FlowerMill has this situation fixed and it'll be smooth sailing.

checkyourlibido

I will still reach for my Flower Mill over by BCGs due to the ease of grinding (especially large quantities since you don't need to ram it down between the teeth), and the convenience of the plates for different grinds. Hopefully FlowerMill has this situation fixed and it'll be smooth sailing.
I’ll probably use both. I like the FM most for herb that’s a little dry. Otherwise it tends to not work as well with very fresh herb. Someone here mentioned that a while back. Didn’t notice until afterwards, but yeah, still great either way when there’s no aluminum dust in my herb.

But yeah, I love dumping huge amounts of herb into my FM. Nothing like it.

checkyourlibido

It is the 28th my dudes.

Awkward Meme GIF by Tokkingheads

After HALF A YEAR without a properly functional Flowermill, I'm shocked I still don't have one, shocked I say!

Pcloudy

I've been waiting to scoop up cheap flower mills from people but I guess we haven't reached that point yet.

Pcloudy,

checkyourlibido

Just got shipping notification for a March preorder.
I haven’t gotten a shipping notification for my aluminum dust warranty issue from before March. I guess they are prioritizing new customers.

Either way, thanks for posting, I’ll keep an eye out.

checkyourlibido,

FCUK REDDIT

Lot's of Blue and Rose Gold leaving/left today!

I'll be emailing people individually with trackers since things are complicated on the backend (to say the least lol). Still waiting on a few packages to arrive to get the last of the orders out.

Check it out: Blue

are these the "stainless" models?

FCUK REDDIT,

FlowerMillJohn

Manufacturer
are these the "stainless" models?

Yes! High-quality machined and polished 304SS stainless everything inside, with an aluminum body and bowl (unless you go 4pc) so it doesn't weigh as much as a bowling ball.

More close up shots in Mr. Natural's video post at the very top of this page.

Last edited:
FlowerMillJohn,
  • Love
Reactions: dimmusp

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Yes! High-quality machined and polished 304SS stainless everything inside, with an aluminum body and bowl (unless you go 4pc) so it doesn't weigh as much as a bowling ball.

More close up shots in Mr. Natural's video post at the very top of this page.
Was the og run 304SS as well?

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
Top Bottom