• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Flower Mill

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Totally agree. Love the @RogueGuy scooper and tamper tools, but they become a pain to use with the strong magnet in the BCG base. Another win for the Mill!

FYI Rogue sells non-magnetic tools now, he has a long xl scoop and a wide xl scoop that are both non-magnetic steel, totally changed the game for me using with the BCG now! Plus he also sells the OGB, original grinder buddy, 3D printed plastic scoop and tamp that is quite nice in a variety of sizes, and a perfect match for the Flower Mill as well! :tup:

Texus

FYI Rogue sells non-magnetic tools now, he has a long xl scoop and a wide xl scoop that are both non-magnetic steel, totally changed the game for me using with the BCG now! Plus he also sells the OGB, original grinder buddy, 3D printed plastic scoop and tamp that is quite nice in a variety of sizes, and a perfect match for the Flower Mill as well! :tup:
Thanks for the heads up. I like the 3D printed scoops. But didn't know any of the metal ones are nonmagnetic.

Shit Snacks

Thanks for the heads up. I like the 3D printed scoops. But didn't know any of the metal ones are nonmagnetic.
PXL-20211009-220218892.jpg

PXL-20211009-220007714.jpg

@Sour Dream too ;) :D
The different shapes are great for different vapes, both would go great with the flower mill too of course! The steel tamp end is magnetic however btw

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
FYI Rogue sells non-magnetic tools now, he has a long xl scoop and a wide xl scoop that are both non-magnetic steel, totally changed the game for me using with the BCG now!
Funny, I just asked him about this a week or so ago. If you get a combo tamp/scoop, he says the scoop isn’t magnetic but the tamp is.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
@Sour Dream too ;) :D
The different shapes are great for different vapes, both would go great with the flower mill too of course! The steel tamp end is magnetic however btw
Yeah ima have to get order that by the end of the week. I already have the OGB scoop, it’s cool for on the go but for whatever reason I don’t prefer it for home use

Shit Snacks

Funny, I just asked him about this a week or so ago. If you get a combo tamp/scoop, he says the scoop isn’t magnetic but the tamp is.

Haha yeah if you see my second post above yours, I disclaimed that as well! There's also a funny phenomenon, since the tamp is magnetic, it does make the scoop have a slight magnetic pull, but when I say slight I mean extremely slight, it doesn't stick to the magnet at all or get pulled that way really.

Yeah ima have to get order that by the end of the week. I already have the OGB scoop, it’s cool for on the go but for whatever reason I don’t prefer it for home use

Yeah he has all different sizes of the OGB, I like the largest one for home use, I use it depending on the vape actually, the bowl, sometimes the grinder and herbs too...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: cx714

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Haha yeah if you see my second post above yours, I disclaimed that as well! There's also a funny phenomenon, since the tamp is magnetic, it does make the scoop have a slight magnetic pull, but when I say slight I mean extremely slight: it doesn't stick to the magnet at all or get pulled that way really.

Yeah he has all different sizes of the OGB, I like the largest one for home use, I use it depending on the vape actually, the bowl, sometimes the grinder and herbs too...
I got a red and an purple one which are different sizes but his wooden scoops just feel so much better, I’m spoiled

Shit Snacks

I got a red and an purple one which are different sizes but his wooden scoops just feel so much better, I’m spoiled

Haha don't get me wrong, I do agree with you, those are what I use pretty much all the time, especially because I'm not going anywhere anyway, there are of course a lot of options for scoops these days!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I'm thinking about getting a flower mill on black friday. It's discounted still expensive to get it to Germany. So I was wondering if I need the expension pack with all the plates for my convection vapes (herborizer and tinymight).
I typically use the medium screen that ships with the Flower Mill for my Tinymight. I do use the fine screen for the vapman. HTH.

Shit Snacks

I'm thinking about getting a flower mill on black friday. It's discounted still expensive to get it to Germany. So I was wondering if I need the expension pack with all the plates for my convection vapes (herborizer and tinymight).

Yeah you might be fine with the standard plate, but I find it a bit on the coarse side, a little less consistent than if you were to use one of the more fine plates? I mean mostly with mine I am using the chunky coarse plate because I want a whole nug sort of experience... So yeah I think you could be fine just getting the standard plate for TM and Herbo, but I think you would want the expansion, especially if you are already paying a lot, getting it overseas, might as well get everything?? Full versatility then:tup:

minasch

It's good to know that medium one would work. But I hear you. At his price point and 40$ which I have to pay anyway for shipping and custom fees it's not the best choice to avoid 25$ for the expansion pack.
Thanks a lot guys.
Pretty hyped to finally order one on Friday.

David Root

I bought the expansion pack. Extra fine is nice for the Flower Pot WeedEater.
I can pack more in a bowl or capsule for the Crafty +

Going to try course plate today for just cover the screen loads.
I think the one that comes in the grinder is one smaller than largest.

Course, Medium comes in grinder, then fine, finer and extra fine.

David

FlowerMillJohn

Manufacturer
Friends of FC!

Happy Thanksgiving to whoever it may apply to! Since I'm Canadian, we've already celebrated... at the correct time to do so I might add (Oct) 😋

Black Friday deals go live at 12am, but the code is active! Use code StockingStuffer to take 20% off everything we have. Ends Dec. 5!

We have a ton of stock, but..... judging by the emails I've been getting I highly recommend getting your order in early if you've been waiting for this! 😅

Thanks, and have a great weekend FC!

Last edited:

dimmusp

@FlowerMillJohn Do you have any plans to release a smaller version of the FlowerMill? Something around 40 mm in diameter.

So sorry about the high shipping cost. If you'd like, I can ship a bit slower from Canada and just charge you separately in a PayPal invoice for the actual shipping. Let me know if what would help. They're also on sale at the moment!
Is it still possible to choose a slower/cheaper option than the $30 flat international shipping rate?

Thanks

aeth

Picked this up for Black Friday and I am really blown away. I've gotten much better effects! This grinder is a huge upgrade over what I had.

I had the Pucc, and while the Pucc is fantastic, this Mill is just... ugh really a level beyond it. The Mill is well manufactured, the pieces all fit very snugly together. There is only smooth milling action between the palm of your hand and the milled flower.

Adobewan

Looks like I just missed the Black Friday sale, any possibility of a Christmas sale?

Adobewan,
Top Bottom