• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Firewood Vaporizer

checkyourlibido

Actually almost 3rd... it was being worked on at the end of 2021. When 7s stopped dropping.
Ah, I was just counting from the change in the website. I didn't know it was confirmed that he had been working on it since the last drop. But I'm sure he was, at least to some degree, at least thinking about it, probably even thinking about it before the last FW7 drop.

checkyourlibido,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Arawfish

Green Thumb
I'm surprised that nothing has leaked about it, there were a couple of usage videos posted before the 7 dropped. Got me super keen to get one back in the day...
Marc kinda just does whatever he feels like doing, and doesn’t seem at all interested in trying to replicate any part of the process or the success that he’s had. He’s in a constant state of reinvention so I doubt we’ll see anything that’s the same at any point in our collective journey with his Vapes. Not that it’s a bad thing, just is what it is with him.

Arawfish,
Reactions: Vapenvy

PossumMD

Marc kinda just does whatever he feels like doing, and doesn’t seem at all interested in trying to replicate any part of the process or the success that he’s had. He’s in a constant state of reinvention so I doubt we’ll see anything that’s the same at any point in our collective journey with his Vapes. Not that it’s a bad thing, just is what it is with him.
I still assumed there are beta units getting used. I think it was Payton who released the usage vids last time. Either way, I'm interested to see at least *something*...

PossumMD,

hippogriff

This almost makes it sound like he’s a conceptual artist and not an engineer. Form factor changes more than anything else (yeah, super curious to see what’s next), the rest has been a pretty linear progression of materials. It’s safe to assume 1)hybrid heater, the key to the kingdom, 2)ceramic parts, because precision and heat properties, 3)walnut parts, because precision and heat properties.

We all benefit greatly from the way Firewoods are developed and made. Imagine the extra lights/connected features and cheaper materials and higher prices we’d have to accept if Firewoods were designed by committee and made by outsourced labor…

Arawfish

Green Thumb
This almost makes it sound like he’s a conceptual artist and not an engineer. Form factor changes more than anything else (yeah, super curious to see what’s next), the rest has been a pretty linear progression of materials. It’s safe to assume 1)hybrid heater, the key to the kingdom, 2)ceramic parts, because precision and heat properties, 3)walnut parts, because precision and heat properties.

We all benefit greatly from the way Firewoods are developed and made. Imagine the extra lights/connected features and cheaper materials and higher prices we’d have to accept if Firewoods were designed by committee and made by outsourced labor…
Yeah you caught the wrong tone from my message. I think what Marc has been doing is great, it’s what makes him and his products so unique.

His choices as a businessman have been questionable from my standpoint, but not like that matters at all in the slightest.

Last edited:

hippogriff

Yeah you caught the wrong tone from my message. I think what Marc has been doing is great, it’s what makes him and his products so unique.

His choices as a businessman have been questionable from my standpoint, but not like that matters at all in the slightest.
I hear you, tone is hard in all directions, I’m happy for the conversation. Firewood’s processes may have made more sense before FW7 blew up. As a artist/craftsman who’s aspiring to Marc’s pre-FW7 structure, I’m paying close attention.

420_fitdad

Per forum rules, you shouldn’t discuss sales in this thread. You will need to list in classified once you get enough posts/likes.

BUT, in the meantime, any chance you can post a pic or two of the FW2 here?
I’d love to see some of the older versions!
And it’ll get you that much closer to hitting the threshold.
Sorry about that, wasn't meant to be a classified add. I was more looking for what they may be valued at and then might as well throw it out there to the real enthusiast on FC while I'm at it.
sorry it took so long to respond, but here's some pics of the beauties:
IMG-1968.jpg
IMG-1967.jpg

games-loaves0t

Sorry about that, wasn't meant to be a classified add. I was more looking for what they may be valued at and then might as well throw it out there to the real enthusiast on FC while I'm at it.
sorry it took so long to respond, but here's some pics of the beauties:
IMG-1968.jpg
IMG-1967.jpg
@420_fitdad those look amazing! Thanks for sharing. Does anyone have the full collection of Firewood vapes (1 to 7)? It would be interesting to see a picture of them all together, so we could see how the design has evolved over the years.

Vaporware

There was a pic of the 4-7 posted in the thread recently, and I guess that’s a 2 with the 4 above, but I’d like to see all of them together too.

I’m sure at least Marc has one of each, but maybe a few other people have all of them?

420_fitdad

There was a pic of the 4-7 posted in the thread recently, and I guess that’s a 2 with the 4 above, but I’d like to see all of them together too.

I’m sure at least Marc has one of each, but maybe a few other people have all of them?
I think Troy has them all, he needed the 2 and finally got it. I wonder if he's posted a pic anywhere?

attackpoints

Howzit everyone. Been honeymooning with my TM terp pill stem, Bowle, and dyna with fmj. Forgot what a beast fw7 is.

Rode the line pretty hard on this one.

Was that just from that one hit?😶‍🌫️ I'm impressed, my baby lungs could never.

Been enjoying mine on a jhook this weekend. It's such a classic.

Top Bottom