Firewood Vaporizer

Jason Mendoza

FW's aren't loading. I loved their fly fishing stem. I sent FW pics/measurements (long ago) to them to make sure they would fit but they were too busy to respond.

PossumMD

Are there any patterns that cause this? Or is it just as soon as you put the battery in, it starts buzzing every second?
As soon as the battery is inserted it starts. I remove the battery and reinsert it and it stops.

PossumMD,

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
As soon as the battery is inserted it starts. I remove the battery and reinsert it and it stops.
I certainly don't know what would cause this, but I would at least attempt to clean the connections and make sure there isn't any gunk messing up the connection

Otherwise I would def contact Marc because he's probably the only person that can actually fix it. Hope it all works out for you buddy

Corvoed,

PossumMD

I certainly don't know what would cause this, but I would at least attempt to clean the connections and make sure there isn't any gunk messing up the connection

Otherwise I would def contact Marc because he's probably the only person that can actually fix it. Hope it all works out for you buddy
Oh, I'm not worried in the slightest. It happens rarely. I reckon it's the battery, it's getting on in age...

PossumMD,

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
Oh, I'm not worried in the slightest. It happens rarely. I reckon it's the battery, it's getting on in age...
Oh ok gotcha, I assumed this was a constant occurrence, obviously still not normal in general either way, but maybe it is just the battery who knows. I'd say pick up a new battery and see how it fairs

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey, what does it mean when the unit just constantly buzzes every second or so?

Usually means the battery is dead, if it is a fresh charge battery, it was just an error, remove and reinsert, happened to me once or twice before, why I thought my Sony VTC6 was on its last legs but it's been doing fine since! I think one time I tried to use it when it was not charged, but thought it was charged is all... Been smooth sailing both my FW7

hippogriff

Usually means the battery is dead, if it is a fresh charge battery, it was just an error, remove and reinsert, happened to me once or twice before, why I thought my Sony VTC6 was on its last legs but it's been doing fine since! I think one time I tried to use it when it was not charged, but thought it was charged is all... Been smooth sailing both my FW7
This. I dunno exactly what it means, just that it’s unhappy w some check or other, and reinserting the battery always fixes it for me. I don’t overtax my batteries, but I’ve definitely taken them long past 300 cycles, they only last 2 bowls (vs 5 new), but FW doesn’t mind.

Duba

Accessory Maker
For those who might be interested, I opened a thread about a leather pouch for the Fw7 in the spirit of the one I posted pictures of a few weeks ago here. Mine is so practical and functional that I decided to make a few.

++

Jason Mendoza

The button on my FW7 got stuck not long after I got it. It wouldn't stop heating but it didn't buzz at all. Maybe after my experience Marc programmed 7s to beep like that if the button gets stuck. I would email him.
You're right. I am 100% confidant he will make it right. I look fwd to U sharing the cause.

Jason Mendoza,

checkyourlibido

Watch me place a TM order only for the FW8 to be announced right after lol
With the TM, it’s not a free for all in ordering. You could always get the TM now and see if people like the FW8 before you get one.

Early adopting is probably not that bad here, but still, even with the FW7 things were tweaked with later batches.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Surely out of all the Firewood users on here ,we have to have a couple of beta testers, speak up please, the suspense is killing me :brow::lol::cool:

Since you brought it up, I'll use it as my opening to reveal that when I inquired recently Marc let me know he will not be doing the same style beta for the FW8... This FW is actually going straight to release, it is essentially more of a final product, with the FW7 itself being semi beta?? Makes sense!

checkyourlibido

Since you brought it up, I'll use it as my opening to reveal that when I inquired recently Marc let me know he will not be doing the same style beta for the FW8... This FW is actually going straight to release, it is essentially more of a final product, with the FW7 itself being semi beta?? Makes sense!
Thanks for taking the time to give us that update. It makes me think the FW8 is going to be less revolutionary and more evolutionary. Which is good, because the FW7 was already a home run.

Sir Wibble

Wow, thanks for the update,thought someone would have more information. Appreciate you letting us know.
I had a feeling this might be the case as the FW7 is such a great device and one of my favourites, imho it's pretty much perfect .
Incredibly excited to see what improvements have been made to the FW8 now,can't wait. :rockon::love:

Top Bottom