Firewood Vaporizer

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Got some more glass, US made, from Vassily Crettol in Nashville on Instagram, 10mm cup rig bubbler, nice pair with my FW7 similar to my Jeremy Smith whale bub also from Tennessee, there is a slight abstract Dead logo in the millie, fortunately also fits with my 10 mm to 14 mm drop-down adapter so I can use it with everything! He was nice enough to include two different down stem for me as well, loving this thing:

PXL-20220208-011251597.jpg

^this one I asked for, it has three holes in the sides, the hole in the bottom is only slightly bigger than them, so it is like a special four hole down stem, unique function with great diffusion and nice subtle fuming color...

PXL-20220209-005512064.jpg

^this was the one it came with, he calls it pignose downstem as it has a little glass bar inside so it splits for some modest diffusion though it functions chuggier for a different experience (this one is better for FW7 I think, better for conduction, whereas the other one is better for more convection perhaps?)

And yeah it's a little silly to use double drop-down adapters maybe, but it is actually working very nicely ergonomically, while adding a bit of extra cooling in the process!

Duba

Accessory Maker
Anymore info on the 8 ? , I missed the 7 but had a few of the previous models and it seems everyone has loved the 7 so much that I'm excited to see what the 8 brings.
He's probably closing the Fw7 CS and he will give us newz from the 8 soon.
I received my repaired unit today, with a new central part (the body), maybe one of the last unit built?
FW7JTT108
I'm so happy now and i'm waiting for the next one peacefully!

Jason Mendoza

I emailed but never heard back. I’ve been searching high and low for 7 and it’s proven close to impossible! It’s elusive at this point. I’m glued to the exchange but I don’t know where to look. Hoping for the 8 and that it’s easier to get
You still looking for a FW7?? 🤗🏆

Jason Mendoza,

checkyourlibido

Do we need to sign up on a list to get the new FW8?
People here usually call out when a drop is coming. There isn't a true waitlist, it's basically a Sunday night rumble.
Was an OG FW7 on Entexchange today with the slim stem for $250. They go quick.
On the list for the FW8 ,think we will hear in the next few weeks:clap::rockon:
Anything reasonably priced disappears. I'm hoping the prices come down after the FW8 comes out, but who knows what happens with pricing. It probably depends partly on whether the FW8 is evolutionary or a completely different design.

Sir Wibble

Yes they go extremely quickly, imho i can't see them coming down in price as they are so well thought of and now out of production.
The FW8 may surprise us all as Marc is always evolving the design,the only constant was convection then he goes hybrid. Very excited, none the less.
My FW7 is my daily driver,even over my beloved TM.
If anyone takes the best of those two devices and puts them in one vape....💥

Finessseee

Yes they go extremely quickly, imho i can't see them coming down in price as they are so well thought of and now out of production.
The FW8 may surprise us all as Marc is always evolving the design,the only constant was convection then he goes hybrid. Very excited, none the less.
My FW7 is my daily driver,even over my beloved TM.
If anyone takes the best of those two devices and puts them in one vape....💥
I’ve been trying to decide between a log / cloud connoisseur / tinymight / firewood… I have no clue how I’m going to decide between these 4 beasts..

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
Hey guys, I've been searching for a new FW7 stem

I haven't really found any that have piqued my interest, and since you guys are a fountain of knowledge (and also way better than the dudes on reddit), I figured y'all would point me to some killer options that I haven't seen it

Sling them my way homies

Arawfish

Green Thumb

I haven't really found any that have piqued my interest, and since you guys are a fountain of knowledge (and also way better than the dudes on reddit), I figured y'all would point me to some killer options that I haven't seen it

Sling them my way
Ask and you shall receive.

Full customization options. Really really nice stems. Check the maker out on insta too. You’ll get a much better idea on how it looks in the firewood.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Ask and you shall receive.

Full customization options. Really really nice stems. Check the maker out on insta too. You’ll get a much better idea on how it looks in the firewood.
Mike is working on a fully-retractable version for me right now. The DV ones are amazing but the beads get in the way of the inner tube when pushing it inside. So mine will have a single chamber with 5 beads, instead of two chambers with 4 beads each. It's an experiment, but I am excited to try it! I absolutely love the RBT and TM stems I got from him recently.

Last edited:

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Mike is working on a fully-retractable version for me right now. The DV ones are amazing but the beads get in the way of the inner tube when pushing it inside. So mine will have a single chamber with 5 beads, instead of two chambers with 4 beads each. It's an experiment, but I am excited to try it! I absolutely love the RBT and TM stems I got recently.
Oh that’s right, I forgot these ones didn’t retract.

I actually dislike the retractable feature but only because it creates more mess at the ceramic connection. I have mine permanently fashioned so it can’t be retracted.

danjens

Mike is working on a fully-retractable version for me right now. The DV ones are amazing but the beads get in the way of the inner tube when pushing it inside. So mine will have a single chamber with 5 beads, instead of two chambers with 4 beads each. It's an experiment, but I am excited to try it! I absolutely love the RBT and TM stems I got recently.
Nice!! I too requested a fully-retracting version, though it still sticks out by around 3/16ths.
Gonna have to be careful with it.

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
@Corvoed They’re talking about u/ipod_Mike on Reddit, btw. Not sure if his direct prices are better than OWW.

You can also try any Dyna stem that fits. Marc gave the max OD measurement and included those extra felt pads for anything slimmer.

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
Thanks for the suggestions so far guys! Really helpful (as opposed to reddit lol)

I'm not ruling out glass stems entirely, but I'd really like to try and find a nice wooden (preferably walnut to match) or titanium stem if there's any out there that you know of. Again, really appreciate it!

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Thanks for the suggestions so far guys! Really helpful (as opposed to reddit lol)

I'm not ruling out glass stems entirely, but I'd really like to try and find a nice wooden (preferably walnut to match) or titanium stem if there's any out there that you know of. Again, really appreciate it!
There’s a guy who makes FW stems in wood with a titanium insert but I’m blanking on his name right now! When I get some more time this evening I’ll do a deeper search if no one else knows his name.

You could use a simrell vortex stem for a titanium option but that a little pricey if you ask me. As others have stated, all dyna stems work pretty much as lon as the OD isn’t too wide.

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!

Sling them my way homies
The Simrell MVS works exceptionally well for the fw7 mouthpiece

There’s a guy who makes FW stems in wood with a titanium insert but I’m blanking on his name right now! When I get some more time this evening I’ll do a deeper search if no one else knows his name.

You could use a simrell vortex stem for a titanium option but that a little pricey if you ask me. As others have stated, all dyna stems work pretty much as lon as the OD isn’t too wide.
Unfortunately the Simrell Vortex won't work with the fw7. There's not enough room for the plastic bits to fit.

Top Bottom