• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Firewood Vaporizer

androponic

vaped.
@Tatsuken
one thing i did different this time. i signed in and added a stem to my cart like 10 minutes before the drop and went to checkout, did the age verification, but then without paying went back and emptied cart and then when the drop came i didnt have to verify again so it must be good for a duration. it skips a step at least, also had credit card number in copy from text to just paste it, then enter name, exp date and code and submit. just some tips to try next week.

Tatsuken

@Tatsuken
one thing i did different this time. i signed in and added a stem to my cart like 10 minutes before the drop and went to checkout, did the age verification, but then without paying went back and emptied cart and then when the drop came i didnt have to verify again so it must be good for a duration. it skips a step at least, also had credit card number in copy from text to just paste it, then enter name, exp date and code and submit. just some tips to try next week.
I’ll try it! I had my card saved and auto filled, but didn’t have the age verification. I’m guessing it’s going to come down to seconds lol , I appreciate the tip! Hope that thing rips for you!

attackpoints

I'm also looking to get the FW7 WPA. I really want to use this vape with my j-hooks. This is very unexpected for me and this vape, as I was planning on just using it on the golf course. I've had a few weeks to get accustomed to the FW7 and I'm blown away by how good it is, and it's a fun vape to play around with different temps, etc. Very happy I purchased this one. :)
WPA did restock tonight, btw. Hope you manage to grab one!

As for j hooks, if anyone was thinking about the inception j hook from O'Connell, they're 20% off right now.

My bb9 stem came this weekend and even though I wasn't worried about inverting the oven, I couldn't stand the sound of the beads rattling around whenever I picked it up.:doh: Definitely had not considered that.

Gigsabits53

WPA did restock tonight, btw. Hope you manage to grab one!

As for j hooks, if anyone was thinking about the inception j hook from O'Connell, they're 20% off right now.

My bb9 stem came this weekend and even though I wasn't worried about inverting the oven, I couldn't stand the sound of the beads rattling around whenever I picked it up.:doh: Definitely had not considered that.
Thank you @attackpoints ! I had completely forgot about the drop tonight. I managed to grab one just now. :)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm glad you guys got the WPA!!

Yeah I've discovered this diffusion pump rattle can from popular glass may actually be pretty perfect for the FW7:

PXL-20210713-221528974.jpg

Though obviously I prefer to use it dry still with all my variety of options there!

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
I got in on this last drop and received shipping notification this morning. any info i found searching recent purchasers have waited 5-6 weeks for delivery but that doesnt look to be the case now.
He's pretty good about shipping. I remember with mine, he shipped it out on a Thursday, and I was supposed to get it on a Monday (So, about 8 days from purchase, more like 7 though because obviously we order it late at night on a Sunday). Of course, USPS had to hate me and delay it until the FOLLOWING Monday, so it was more like a 2 week wait for me (which obviously isn't Marc's fault) . But yeah, if any people reading this are worried about potential waiting times, worry no longer.

cliffhanger1

i have big problems with my FW7 when i will open the battery and herb cover.

it is very difficult to open it, it takes a long time to open it after very, very many attempts. somehow it jams like the 2 ceramic chambers :( that is very annoying, it takes forever, every time

i dont know what i can make other..can someone help ?

ezpz

it is very difficult to open it, it takes a long time to open it after very, very many attempts. somehow it jams like the 2 ceramic chambers :( that is very annoying, it takes forever, every time

I had this problem when mine was new. I found that using my thumbs on the lid, putting slight downwards pressure (opposite of the bowl side) while pushing the lid off helped. It should loosen up with time.

Kaptan

If you still have battery life, Try heating the chamber a couple of times to loosen the resin that is holding the ceramic plates together.

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
Well boys and gals, now that I'm finally out of bud, I decided to send my FW7 back in for warranty. Nothing wrong with the actual performance of it! But when I received it, there was a big ole crack in the wood. I thought originally that I would just suck it up and deal with it because the performance of the device was superb, but the crack has gotten bigger since. The picture is from the day I got it, and it's gotten bigger due to constant putting in and taking out of the battery slide.

I just wonder how Marc will fix it. I'm hoping deep down he'll just send another unit, because this crack is really not aesthetically pleasing, especially since I spent 270 on it. I guess time will tell

Shit Snacks

But that feeling of FW7 in the pocket tho. Very tough to beat from a pockets perspective.

Well, this is my beta, which is fused to the WPA, I do have the 14mm male micro hook so it is plenty portable, went for a car ride once or twice, but I also have been using my newer FW7 with WPA lately because of all the nice glass hooks and such that I've gotten recently... Before that I was using the standard cooling stem configuration, with my purple inception, still only at home though... So yeah actually my FW7 has not seen much if any pocketing at all! But I just got Hopper io speaking of tough to beat pocket perspective, and honestly I still think I'm lying to myself with it, because really nothing is going to be an oil cartridge in your pocket! I cannot really remember relying on herbal portable vapes myself anymore, quarantine lockdown definitely a factor, but it is just so much more involved to take an herbal portable out and about (like takes me forever to leave the house lol) :p:o:lol::rolleyes:

With water as well?
You've changed man...😄

Haha yeah, I think this diffusion pump rattle can is the best for FW7 water experience, not that I've tried that much, but as I said this is just my beta FW7 I'm talking about, saying that maybe it will live running in upper levels through this rattle can... An exaggeration probably! I just have all these new water pieces lately, but I think my default will still be to use most of my vapes dry through hooks instead! My newer FW7 through the heady hook is still pretty tough to beat in use just for the experience... ;) :rofl: :cool:

Anyone accidentally overheat their FW7 a little bit and experience something like this happening with the wood near the bowl? Mine just arrived today and was doing a burn-off when I noticed some smoke/vapor coming out of the device where this split seems to be.. could it be the beeswax/oil finish evaporating leaving a gap like appearance?

Attachments

• PXL_20210716_235531298.jpg
    PXL_20210716_235531298.jpg
    577.5 KB · Views: 60
  • PXL_20210717_001954242.jpg
    PXL_20210717_001954242.jpg
    614.5 KB · Views: 60
Dontevenask,

ezpz

Anyone accidentally overheat their FW7 a little bit and experience something like this happening with the wood near the bowl? Mine just arrived today and was doing a burn-off when I noticed some smoke/vapor coming out of the device where this split seems to be.. could it be the beeswax/oil finish evaporating leaving a gap like appearance?
I got mine in February. My memory is kind of foggy, but I'm pretty sure mine was like that. I waxed it a few times now so that split is unnoticeable now. I don't think it should be a problem. I don't think mine smoked on the initial burn off tho, but mine was unfinished.

Shit Snacks

Check out these watermelon male or lemon male little rigs for FW7... or less wild this bubble male rig and this black cone male rig... or how about this heady male, or this heady recycler male (not pictured below, from a different seller)
Screenshot-20210718-004535.png

So I think I may actually have to get this super heady male bubbler with tentacles despite the price, and also this cheaper simpler colorful little heady bubbler too...
Screenshot-20210718-005607.png

Screenshot-20210718-005635.png

They also have the oil drum male rig in clear for change, this little showerhead also looks nice, and this big matrix barrel inline perc with purple accents seems decent among some other pieces... And I'll probably need to get this cool building? -shaped male rig since it's so cheap lol
Screenshot-20210718-005118.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom