• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Firewood Vaporizer

Vaporware

Oh no! What happened?
Who's responsible for this terrible thing happening to you?!?

snoop dr dre GIF

delta hotel

I went back and placed an order for the WPA while it was in stock, but I don't have anything that's 14mm female, so I'll need to source a 14mm male to male adapter. I don't have any hooks or stems or anything. I might pick up the BB9 Dyna stem, any recommendations on a hook? I'm looking to mostly use it as a portable as I have a Flowerpot for home use, so anything smaller or easier to take with would be a huge plus.

Texus

I went back and placed an order for the WPA while it was in stock, but I don't have anything that's 14mm female, so I'll need to source a 14mm male to male adapter. I don't have any hooks or stems or anything. I might pick up the BB9 Dyna stem, any recommendations on a hook? I'm looking to mostly use it as a portable as I have a Flowerpot for home use, so anything smaller or easier to take with would be a huge plus.
May not be as compact as you are looking for, but the O'Connell Inception J-hook works well with a 14mm male to 14mm male adapter.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Just skim back through the thread, if you want a cheap hook go to the Rogue Wax Works, if you want a thick fancy (customized) hook or variation on it then go to the Oregon Glass Blower... If you're comfortable ordering from DHgate, well skim through my posts I shared a lot of male pieces in here, and there are other hooks in the glass threads (cheap glass thread, next glass thread, even a jayhook thread!) :tup:

attackpoints

My WPA is out for delivery! I'm excited to try my FW7 with a j-hook. I love this vape so far, exceeded my expectations. :)
It was mail day for me too! I bought an unfinished FW7 off r/EntExchange so I wanted to get a finished WPA to see the difference. For anyone thinking about going finished or unfinished? Just go for it. It feels very smooth in the hand and the product is a little bit darker. Here are some pics so you can see what I'm talking about:
My jhook also came from O'Connell today, but my adapter isn't here yet :bang: So haven't tried that pairing yet.

I did buy a noisy cricket stem to see how/if it would fit. And it does!
I think this style stem is just more comfortable.

ezpz

It was mail day for me too! I bought an unfinished FW7 off r/EntExchange so I wanted to get a finished WPA to see the difference. For anyone thinking about going finished or unfinished? Just go for it. It feels very smooth in the hand and the product is a little bit darker. Here are some pics so you can see what I'm talking about:
Two toned fw7 looks pretty cool. Got a nickname yet? Harvey Two-face? Mr. Yin and Yang? lol. Just kidding.

Gigsabits53

My jhook also came from O'Connell today, but my adapter isn't here yet :bang: So haven't tried that pairing yet.

I did buy a noisy cricket stem to see how/if it would fit. And it does!
I think this style stem is just more comfortable.
That's exactly the opposite of mine. I bought a finished FW7 and unfinished WPA. I have to agree, I sort of like the two tone look too. :)

attackpoints

Two toned fw7 looks pretty cool. Got a nickname yet? Harvey Two-face? Mr. Yin and Yang? lol. Just kidding.
Two tone? Echo maybe? I like Harvey Dent, that's clever. I hadn't thought about nicknames but I'm also digging the look of it.

That's exactly the opposite of mine. I bought a finished FW7 and unfinished WPA. I have to agree, I sort of like the two tone look too. :)
Haaa that's amazing! So you know first hand that the contrast looks better in person lol Such a fun piece.

west-elec

I am absolutely smitten with the FW7, it has been living on my hip all day every day since I got it.

I saw this mini j-hook on the Lamart site and immediately thought of the Firewood7. I just might have to get one to try it.

They are 18mm for the P80 etc. so you would need an adaptor (elev8r bowl would work), but if you are using an adaptor you may as well get a female joint hook.
Or get on DHgate, https://www.dhgate.com/product/glas...KwqToE&resource_id=#s1-4-1;searl|3113767169:8

SonicBacon

Top Bottom