Firewood Vaporizer

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh crap my bad. I forgot the FW uses a 14mm connection. Thanks for picking up on that one.

Lamart has the mini J hook in female as well though, and I can confirm it works well with the FW7! Just need that 14mm male to 18mm male adapter... But yeah I definitely saw little 14 mm male hooks on DHgate...

NimChimpsky

When I first got the FW7, I was very impressed with the design and craftsmanship but wasn't blown away by the performance out of the gate like I have been with other vapes. The more I've used it though, and finally I dialed in the temps/pack/draw that I like, its become one of my favs.

I normally jhook temp step medium size bowls but this was a fatty, 4 hits through the bubbler at 380. K.O. love this vape! Glad I jumped in and excited to see what's next. Also love my Rogue tools, got some OGBs otw looking forward to trying. Which reminds me, I need to grab a 14M pipe from Oregon Glass :lol:

Skeemo

Finally got through an order for the fw7! So excited! How long does shipping usually take from date of purchase? I'm from Australia.

Finally got through an order for the fw7! So excited! How long does shipping usually take from date of purchase? I'm from Australia.
Oh wait nvm I just caught up to the thread and found the answer in the last page. So stoked! First on demand for me besides the dynavap. I've owned a mighty, fury edge and dot mod and for some reason I always go back to the dynavap. The others just don't give me that punch in the face. Here to hoping my vas is temporarily cured!

delta hotel

I ordered in the previous batch, received a shipping notice last Wednesday, but it doesn't look like it's actually been shipped yet. Here's hoping in the next few days, I have everything else ready to go!

Hopkins3030

I ordered in the previous batch, received a shipping notice last Wednesday, but it doesn't look like it's actually been shipped yet. Here's hoping in the next few days, I have everything else ready to go!
I'm in the same boat as you... I got in on the drop a week from yesterday, wound up ordering & shipping the WPA separately... Got 'label created' notifications for both packages last Wed. morning but that's it, no 'PO acceptance' scans... radio silence since then. 😭

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
What are everyone's preset Temps?
340 | 360 | 380

I mostly keep it at 340. I’ll bump up to 360 for a couple of hits to cash it then a last draw at 380 to make sure nothing’s moving.

Sigourney Weaver Aliens GIF

delta hotel

I'm in the same boat as you... I got in on the drop a week from yesterday, wound up ordering & shipping the WPA separately... Got 'label created' notifications for both packages last Wed. morning but that's it, no 'PO acceptance' scans... radio silence since then. 😭
Mine was the exact same situation. Ordered a FW7 and the WPA separate and the tracking never updated, so I didn't expect it but there was a surprise in my mailbox today!

stonedmallone

It also depends on how you draw and use the button of course! Such versatility ;)
Yeah it's going to be fun to figure out how I want to set this up. I think I'm going to treat this as more of my flavor portable because I feel like my Tinymight gives me such big hits, I don't know if I need another one right to do kind of the same thing

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah it's going to be fun to figure out how I want to set this up. I think I'm going to treat this as more of my flavor portable because I feel like my Tinymight gives me such big hits, I don't know if I need another one right to do kind of the same thing

Yeah well with the FW7 they can still be quite big, even at the low temps, however you can slow down the extraction, take smaller hits, less time on the button... Although yeah obviously I'm a huge advocate for setting the temps very low because I like to spend more time on the button and take large low temp hits! Relative temps, my starting 310 setting is not really 310 per se based on clouds lol

delta hotel

I vape everything from my desktop, so when the FW7 came in yesterday I had to go sit outside with it and test everything out. It was nice being able to get good hits out on the patio. I'm still trying to learn how much to tamp, how long to hold the button, and when to draw. The unit vibrates once it's ready shortly after turning on, but once I press the button there's a series of vibrations, but it seems to match the number of vibrations the preset is on, but I've also noticed another single buzz longer into the hit. I'm trying to make sure I interpret those right, I understand all of the other vibrations. The big vibe after the heater is on means it's ready, the series of them after the button press seems to just indicate the preset, what is the last delayed vibe when drawing?

Bonus pic of goods outside.

Vaporware

The series of vibrations you feel when you press the button does indicate the temp level it will heat to, and the single vibration that comes later indicates that it’s reached the set temp.

You can start drawing early, but it won’t be as hot for the first part of your draw. If it’s working for you though, that’s fine. :)

Hopkins3030

Push & hold button - response is 1, 2, or 3 short vibs to correspond to the preset it is set for then 1 short vib when oven is up to temp, continue to hold button to keep heater engaged, long vib a few seconds after button release to ack heater shutdown. Press and hold to re-engage heater at previous setting... that's what I've got so far... the testing continues... :sherlock:

Top Bottom