Firewood Vaporizer

Traveler

after continued disappointment in attaining a P80 drop, I have ordered the 7. Purchased 11/20 with a dimple straw (unfortunately no WPA were in stock). I have a bb9 - it appears as though this can be used in place of the dimpled glass in order to mate with a water piece/J hook?

Anyone know the average turnaround time for shipping?

really excited!

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
after continued disappointment in attaining a P80 drop, I have ordered the 7. Purchased 11/20 with a dimple straw (unfortunately no WPA were in stock). I have a bb9 - it appears as though this can be used in place of the dimpled glass in order to mate with a water piece/J hook?

really excited!
Yeah it works.

20201101_133829.jpg

For the shipping It was fast for me but we are now in the Black Friday rush and the USPS is gonna be slower, I hope you won't have to wait too long for your fw7.

Ripstar

really excited!
I believe I had mine in 3 days. It was quick

seki

Yeah, this vape slaps yet very few people are going on board.

They are fools, in my opinion! :tup:

I am ordering my second now!

Wait, are you saying we're fools for getting on board with the FW7? In that case, I am twice the fool compared to the average FW user ;):
fw7-mp.jpg

In all seriousness, the new MP adapter really isn't that much bigger than the original especially on its own. But for some reason when you hold them side by side, the new one feels significantly larger to me.

I have small hands though, so that could play a role in my perception. When using it at home, I actually prefer sticking my Hula stem on to the end of the original MP over using the new adapter.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Wait, are you saying we're fools for getting on board with the FW7? In that case, I am twice the fool compared to the average FW user ;):
fw7-mp.jpg

In all seriousness, the new MP adapter really isn't that much bigger than the original especially on its own. But for some reason when you hold them side by side, the new one feels significantly larger to me.

I have small hands though, so that could play a role in my perception. When using it at home, I actually prefer sticking my Hula stem on to the end of the original MP over using the new adapter.

Haha no I am saying the people that are not getting on board are the fools! I too, am grabbing my second one, with the mouthpiece updates, also because my original beta is fused to the WPA from my water spill. I only used it briefly with the old standard mouthpiece, and I was indeed impressed with how tiny it is, but since I am not used to it, I will likely feel like the new cooling mouthpiece is equally compact!

Last edited:

Ripstar

Thats interesting because I like vaping too but coincidentally the deal hasn't quite been sealed, as they say....

If only there was somebody who was generous enough, to you know... seal that bitch up....
Ha! Sorry, going to my bro in law and my good friend. I should have worded that different to not get peoples hopes up! This vape is worth every penny, especially on sale

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Ha! Sorry, going to my bro in law and my good friend. I should have worded that different to not get peoples hopes up! This vape is worth every penny, especially on sale

Lmao dont worry I assumed they were for friends and family and not random acts of kindness over the internet :lol: Besides I already have an FW7!

Got some more use with it last night, I'm really liking it. At some point soon I'll dive into this preset adjustment thing but so far I've just been using it on levels 2/3 in whatever settings it came with.

I need to figure out an on-the-go method for this. It seems so portable and easily could take over as my out of the house vape, or at least see split duty with my tinymight, if I can come up with an easy loading technique

Vaporware

damnit! I waited too long to put in my order, it's all sold out! I wonder if he will have any restocked for the sale....

I was wondering that before, and it was re-stocked that time. Same with the WPA. I hope that continues through the end of the month, or at least maybe @firewood will give us a heads up about it before they’re all gone if he’s going to stop adding more!

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
We're supposed to share our own dumb stories to help others avoid the same mistakes right?

So already said I burnt my finger a couple times on the oven and/or oven lid. Gotta be more careful of that.

More importantly, last night I had finished a bowl and went to change the battery at the same time I went to clear the bowl and refill for another (btw battery life on this seems to be pretty decent!). Well, it must have hit me harder than I thought because I was EXTREMELY confused when the bowl only took like, 1/4 of what I had been giving it before. Not only that, but my normal tamp tool that used to fit perfectly, all of a sudden is barely squeezing in. It took me a while before I figured it out...I had to scrape all of the weed out first.

Turns out, with both slides off the body, I had gotten confused and loaded the oven from underneath. Stuffed the flower ontop of the underside of the oven screen. And here I was getting ready to assemble the whole thing backwards and try and vape it...then I really would have felt dumb. Even my dog looked at me like... dude are you kidding?

So yeah just dont do what I'm doing :lol: On the bright side at least I know my weed works

Shit Snacks

:lol: @BrianTL that is how I felt when I spilled water on mine, like well at least I know this thing works and gets me super stupid high!

Edit: BF sale is live at O'Connell, grabbed me a purple Dyna inception stem and smoked Dyna cooling stem on sale along with a discounted spalted maple debowler tray... Pretty nice deals on some very nice items!

Sure I do not yet have the updated FW7 to use them with, but will hopefully rectify that in the near future too, planning ahead :tup:

Last edited:

PossumMD

My one complaint is that it's not friendly to me when I'm drunk. Cos I see that bowl, and I fucking stuff it, then vape it, then am quite ill cos it can fit a *lot*. My tinymight is a much better drunk vape cos I am not tempted to have a huge bowl, cos it's annoying changing the bowl size. With the fw7, I just pack more in! Am drunk now and just realised this. Sorry for bringing another vape into this thread, I just thought it was relevant.

Shit Snacks

Haha I missed it as well, Marc even gave me a heads up last evening, but I figured since they were going up 8am eastern time that by the time I woke up in cali they would all be gone! Oh well, I'll get my second FW7 at some point, I'm sure! Congratulations to all the soon-to-be (hopefully) new owners, and congratulations to @firewood as well, on the fast sales of this fantastic product!!

Top Bottom