• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Firewood Vaporizer

Momor

I have troubles setting the Transferwise account for international buyers. I sent an email to firewood but that maybe an international buyer here could DM me in order to help me a little bit ?

Momor,

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
It's really nice that the new mouth piece is included with the fw7 and I like that the original glass tube can fit on it. That way if you don't want to pay extra for the dimple glass you don't have to, but if you don't have one you should it makes a big difference on the vapor.

If you don't have a Firewood 7 already now is the time to get one. This is one of my favorite portable to use with the new mouth piece, this vape is already worth it at regular price but with the November sale discount it's now a no brainer.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does the Firewood 7 really need the fine sanding and beeswax finish ?
I'm not very picky with woods (i did nothing to my Tinymight and don't plan to do anything) but i would be disappointed if i woiuld have to fine sand it myself because it's too rough.
Did someone get it unfinished and is satisfied as is ?

I am going to get my second one also unfinished sooo :tup:

Shit Snacks

I'm guessing the WPA is still stuck on your first one? You will love the new mouth piece and to option to use any stem you want.

But of course! ;) :nod:

Yeah I will get another WPA with the new one as well, but yeah glad I waited for the new mouthpiece option! I will have to buy a DynaVap cooling stem though, digging that inception one from O'Connell and will grab a color, though it is actually pretty pricey...

Momor

I have troubles setting the Transferwise account for international buyers. I sent an email to firewood but that maybe an international buyer here could DM me in order to help me a little bit ?
Thanks to @SquirrelMaster for his kind help, i finally was able to place my order (have an order confirmation at least).

I'm very tempted by the Firewood vapes since Firewood 5 and pulled the trigger on this 7. So eager to get it !
I have yet to buy a cooling stem. I didn't purchase from the site because i would like to have one dark/black.
I'm also planning to buy a BB9 stem in order to use this vape with a WP (never ever used a WP and planning to buy one as well)

Shit Snacks

I'm also planning to buy a BB9 stem in order to use this vape with a WP (never ever used a WP and planning to buy one as well)

I don't understand why the BB9 stem is necessary to use a water piece?? What you need is a 14mm male to male adapter

Shit Snacks,

Poppablue

Does the Firewood 7 really need the fine sanding and beeswax finish ?
I'm not very picky with woods (i did nothing to my Tinymight and don't plan to do anything) but i would be disappointed if i woiuld have to fine sand it myself because it's too rough.
Did someone get it unfinished and is satisfied as is ?
I purchased an unfinished one 2 1/2 months ago and have never had to sand mine and the quality was better than i had hoped for. I have thrown a couple coats of my own beeswax finish on mine since its being used as my daily. Just my own personal experience hopefully it helps!

The Chemist

I don't understand why the BB9 stem is necessary to use a water piece?? What you need is a 14mm male to male adapter
I don't think he bought the WPA from Firewood. With the new mouth piece you don't have to if you want to use the fw7 with water, you just have to use a stem with a 14mm or 18mm connection and it works like it should.

Ripstar

Man, I must have just missed with the new mouthpiece set up. I received mine a few weeks ago. I also ordered a cooling stem adapter for that reason....dangit.

Ripstar,

The Chemist

Man, I must have just missed with the new mouthpiece set up. I received mine a few weeks ago. I also ordered a cooling stem adapter for that reason....dangit.
I can understand your frustration but on the other hand you are now in possession of a fw7 with the OG mouth piece, I don't think there's gonna be a lot of those on the market, it's now a collector piece.

Momor

I don't think he bought the WPA from Firewood. With the new mouth piece you don't have to if you want to use the fw7 with water, you just have to use a stem with a 14mm or 18mm connection and it works like it should.
That's right, I didn't buy the WPA

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
slide_1.jpg

Firewood Sale!

I just ordered up a FW7 and WPA adapter, both finished and a green cooling tube. Newer FW7's (Nov. 15, 2020) do not need the extra cooling mouthpiece kit as it's included woth the FW7 so my order came out a little cheaper than I had planned. And the VAS black friday buying begins...

You got the exact order that I got, other than mine being placed on Monday so I missed the sale :lol:

But mine shows up today and yours doesnt so who REALLY wins here?

Kiddding...kidding.... kind of...

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Can't you ask for the discount since happened in transit?

Maybe, not super worried about it though. I tend to be a pretty black and white person to begin, in my mind the sale starts when it starts and im not one to ask for exceptions generally.

Plus I thought about it before hand and considered waiting until black friday to see if he would do a sale, but my own impatience got the best of me. So 100% my fault.

shopdognyc

Maybe, not super worried about it though. I tend to be a pretty black and white person to begin, in my mind the sale starts when it starts and im not one to ask for exceptions generally.

Plus I thought about it before hand and considered waiting until black friday to see if he would do a sale, but my own impatience got the best of me. So 100% my fault.
Right, but in principle it happened in transit. I always ask. Oddly, not everyone agrees a discount is deserved.

We can share stories about this one since I had it on the outside of my radar until I saw the discount.

boon

fucking vas. FW7 unfinished w/wpa and green tube paid for. i know i'll love it but...fuck. I'm seriously done buying shit until the new owners of the vapman start making stations. I'll stop after that. :rant:
Hell yeah fuck vas ! My name came on the nomad 2 list and just ordered a FW7 finished with green tube too.
This hybrid heating call me since the 7 came out :brow::D

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
So mine showed up Friday, I got a few bowls through it over the weekend.

IMO, this device is severely under rated (outside of this thread anyway) and should be getting a lot more attention than it is.

It takes a little "reading of the manual" to figure out the basics - or it did for me anyway, but once you figure out how to operate the thing its awesome. Looking forward to learning the ins and outs of it.

My only piece of advice so far is when you slide open to cover to empty the bowl, be mindful of the ceramic oven lid on the slide. I burnt my finger on that twice so far :lol:

Top Bottom