Firewood Vaporizer

danjens

I too ordered one of his fw7 stems, requesting fully retractable. Unfortunately it’s about 1/3” too long. Not the end of the world, but I’m hesitant using the stem out and about as I fear I’ll break the tip in my pocket.
I feel your pain.

danjens,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I too ordered one of his fw7 stems, requesting fully retractable. Unfortunately it’s about 1/3” too long. Not the end of the world, but I’m hesitant using the stem out and about as I fear I’ll break the tip in my pocket.
I feel your pain.
I almost feel like that is worse. :-(

Grass Yes,
Reactions: danjens

hippogriff

I feel your pain.
I run the Aristocrat dyna stem from Sneaky Pete’s, which sticks out that much or more when retracted, it’s never been a problem (hey, @Texus , dm me if you want to sell). I’ve been switching out the glass in my FWs for longer pieces for years now, think I’ve cracked one stem from the skinnier/thinner models which didn’t retract. IMO 1/3” exposed is a safe bet.

hippogriff,

Texus

Oh man! I had ordered my directly from Mike (Good Vibes Boro) and asked for a short one. I think originally people wanted stems that were long and worked well as vap cap stems. I bet that he or O'connell would cut you a deal on a retractable one. Anyway, that is a bummer.
Been in touch with O'Connell and getting this sorted out. No worries. Both Bill and Mike have been great so far. Hopefully this will nudge Bill to post photo of longer stem in FW7. All I had seen actually in FW7 was @Grass Yes photo.

But all good.

GnarlyVandal

I run the Aristocrat dyna stem from Sneaky Pete’s, which sticks out that much or more when retracted, it’s never been a problem (hey, @Texus , dm me if you want to sell). I’ve been switching out the glass in my FWs for longer pieces for years now, think I’ve cracked one stem from the skinnier/thinner models which didn’t retract. IMO 1/3” exposed is a safe bet.
The aristocrat stem fits? For some reason I thought it would be too wide, but I’ve never actually seen one in person

GnarlyVandal,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
In other unnecessary purchase news, I also just ordered this one for only $26.50 discounted why not with these coupons lol small 10mm inline swiss rig with banger, I already have a 10 to 14 drop-down too

Another great little rig for the FW7:
PXL-20220412-190403674.jpg

Allbusinessjr

so my firewood 7 button just became stuck and will no longer respond to presses. I assume this will require a repair back at the “factory,” but if anyone else has experienced this and managed to fix the button, I’d love to hear about what you did to get it back up and running.

Allbusinessjr,

moondog

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
so my firewood 7 button just became stuck and will no longer respond to presses. I assume this will require a repair back at the “factory,” but if anyone else has experienced this and managed to fix the button, I’d love to hear about what you did to get it back up and running.
Sorry you're having that problem. That happened to mine not long after I got it, back when they originally dropped. I sent mine back to Marc and he fixed it and got it back to me within a week. Hasn't happened again since.

moondog,

Allbusinessjr

Sorry you're having that problem. That happened to mine not long after I got it, back when they originally dropped. I sent mine back to Marc and he fixed it and got it back to me within a week. Hasn't happened again since.
Thanks. These things happen. I’ve reached out to Marc.

Last edited:
Allbusinessjr,
Reactions: ezpz

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
Anyone here try using the revolve stem (by mad heaters) with the fw7? Looking to pick one up for this purpose

Corvoed,

Duba

Accessory Maker
Fw7 owners and WPA users,
I would like to get your opinion on a question regarding my new project : a leather pouch for the Fw7 and its WPA.
This wasn't in my mind at first because I thought the WPA is more of a home accessory but someone told me about it, so...
I made this and am wondering if I should add a tab on the wpa hole to protect it when not in use?
Some opinions will help me make a choice. I like to work on new things. Thx

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
Fw7 owners and WPA users,
I would like to get your opinion on a question regarding my new project : a leather pouch for the Fw7 and its WPA.
This wasn't in my mind at first because I thought the WPA is more of a home accessory but someone told me about it, so...
I made this and am wondering if I should add a tab on the wpa hole to protect it when not in use?
Some opinions will help me make a choice. I like to work on new things. Thx

The less tabs that I'd have to fiddle with, the better imo. I'd personally say just leave the wpa hole open

Also, have you considered venturing into other materials? I like your work, but I hate the smell and feel of leather (too much exposure to harley davidson at a young age left an impression)

Top Bottom