Firewood Vaporizer

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hypothetically, how would one clean out all the ceramic parts after combusting? Asking for a friend...

Ugh at least the mouthpiece of a path ceramic pieces are removable for both WPA and regular, but the lid and chamber cannot do much more than swab unfortunately

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: fropones

stonedmallone

I gotta remember to set an alarm for the next drop :lol: :rockon:
if you haven't already seen, make sure you already have an account made with all your addresses and credit info pre-saved. Will help with checkout. Do all that and you should be fine if you are at 9pm. Sometimes it's a little late, so keep refreshing if you don't see add to cart at 9pm.

Also, how many hits can you guys get out of a bowl in this vape. I am getting a lot from a single bowl pack using 310, 340, 370. It's probably my favorite part of this vape.

Vasgas

if you haven't already seen, make sure you already have an account made with all your addresses and credit info pre-saved. Will help with checkout. Do all that and you should be fine if you are at 9pm. Sometimes it's a little late, so keep refreshing if you don't see add to cart at 9pm.

Also, how many hits can you guys get out of a bowl in this vape. I am getting a lot from a single bowl pack using 310, 340, 370. It's probably my favorite part of this vape.
Thank you. Will do just that :tup:

Vasgas,

Shit Snacks

It really depends on how full the bowl is, really nice to load not much, so the hits don't keep coming, because I don't like to keep hitting and hitting when the flavor is not there anymore... For the most part though I always lose count by the end anyway :ko:

stonedmallone

It really depends on how full the bowl is, really nice to load not much, so the hits don't keep coming, because I don't like to keep hitting and hitting when the flavor is not there anymore... For the most part though I always lose count by the end anyway :ko:
I'm going to do a few small bowls in a row to see which one I prefer, you know. for science.

Gigsabits53

It depends on how much I load in there, with a full bowl I have been getting 7-8 good hits. I have been going to preset temp 3 from the start and stay on that throughout the bowl. I should play around with temp stepping, sort of got in the habit of going right to temp 3 from the start. I do find that the avb is consistent throughout and it doesn't char the weed at all.

The FW7 is my go to portable now. I still mix in some vapcaps but the FW7 is my favorite.

Not Invented Here

Using the firewood encourages me to go for big fills because it's slightly more of a hassle to load and it really has the power and design to fully extract pretty much whatever I put in it without stirring (so I like to fill it hard and use it for multiple sessions without reloading while out on a walk for example,) but I fully agree the flavor is significantly tastier with smaller fills, and sometimes in my ambition I accidentally pack it so tight it starts making the draw resistance uncomfortable, even through the WPA/J-hook. I've put kief and hash through the firewood now and it's incredible how long the flavor and the vapor production lasts, but it's so fine the draw resistance can really suck lol. I stirred the hash bowl a lot mostly to keep it decompressed and easier to draw through.

...I have been going to preset temp 3 from the start and stay on that throughout the bowl....
I love doing this through any water piece, I especially enjoy with ones that allow ocular vision into the vapor path, I start pre-drawing before the warmed-up buzz, and I regulate the temp with my draw speed and such to produce my desired thickness of vapor and often I'll take a few hits off the top without the vape ever giving me the warmed-up buzz.

20210904_211602 - Copy.jpg20210904_210446 - Copy.jpg

These are my main two set-ups, J-hook at home and MVS on a walk or such. When I ordered the OGB J-hook I was honestly hoping for something with a wider angle where the glass joint is, but the shape has really grown on me and it can even stand up on a flat surface with the main glass stem vertical when the firewood is attached... I adore it, I think it's my favorite piece of glass ever. The MVS is crazy good for small form factor vapor conditioning, I was surprised how less than half the stinger sticks out the top, the intercooler even fits inside. I go for the magic-flight orbiter or the goo-roo tater-tot if I want water but the J-hook is really enough usually.

delta hotel

I've had my FW7 for over a month and am still in love with it. I still love my desktop, but I don't have to let the FW7 warm up or anything, it's just ready to go so I've been reaching for it a lot.

Also just went through Ida in southern La. and without power for an extended period, but I was able to stretch the batteries I had charged out while the desktop was down and it kept me going. So yeah, as an update, love my FW7. I use it most often through the Grav coffee cup bubbler, they go really well together.

Gigsabits53

I've had my FW7 for over a month and am still in love with it. I still love my desktop, but I don't have to let the FW7 warm up or anything, it's just ready to go so I've been reaching for it a lot.

Also just went through Ida in southern La. and without power for an extended period, but I was able to stretch the batteries I had charged out while the desktop was down and it kept me going. So yeah, as an update, love my FW7. I use it most often through the Grav coffee cup bubbler, they go really well together.
Oh I've seen that bubbler and never even thought about pairing it with the FW7. I may have to purchase it now.

Shit Snacks

Scored! I'm excited to give this one a try I really wanted a 6 but was to late. I loved my 5 until I picked up the ghost mv1 then the tinymight. Does anyone in here have both the tinymight and fw7 if so how do they stack up to one another?

They are the perfect complimentary pair, glass stem based on demand convection and ceramic oven chambered on-demand conduction, while the usage styles are similar (haptic feedback with one button) Make sure you get the WPA too!

androponic

vaped.
Scored! I'm excited to give this one a try I really wanted a 6 but was to late. I loved my 5 until I picked up the ghost mv1 then the tinymight. Does anyone in here have both the tinymight and fw7 if so how do they stack up to one another?

Mr. White

Be good or be good at it.
Dammit i just cannot get lucky with FW7. I followed every steps :doh::doh::doh:
I
They are the perfect complimentary pair, glass stem based on demand convection and ceramic oven chambered on-demand conduction, while the usage styles are similar (haptic feedback with one button) Make sure you get the WPA too!
Good to know that's what I was hoping for is an on demand conduction/ convection vape

delta hotel

Oh I've seen that bubbler and never even thought about pairing it with the FW7. I may have to purchase it now.
My brother who prefers to combust, thought my desktop was alright, but I guess too much work. He tried the FW7 through the stem and thought it was OK, but trying it on that Grav coffee mug was what converted him. He loves it now, and was considering the same set up. He now refers to it as the "tactical bong" (Idk why? lol). The handle of the mug gives you something to hold on to, and another hand to hold the FW7 button. It works really well as an easy to carry or hold mobile hitter that puts out great flavor because there isn't too much diffusion. It's where my FW7 mostly lives now.

EDIT: They actually have a 20% off sale going right now that ends at midnight if anyone is interested in that mug bubbler.

Last edited:

Mr. White

Anyone here know when firewood will start mailing out the fw7's that were bought on Sunday? I guess I expected them to start shipping yesterday but no shipping updates yet.

Mr. White,

delta hotel

Anyone here know when firewood will start mailing out the fw7's that were bought on Sunday? I guess I expected them to start shipping yesterday but no shipping updates yet.
Mine went out 3 days after ordering recently, but we did also have a holiday Monday this week. I'd expect it goes out sometime in the next few days. Also, the tracking I got never updated, but then the FW7 unexpectedly showed up a few days later.

androponic

vaped.
usually by thurs of the week after the drop. this was the same for both of my purchases from marc.

androponic,

Mr. White

Mine went out 3 days after ordering recently, but we did also have a holiday Monday this week. I'd expect it goes out sometime in the next few days. Also, the tracking I got never updated, but then the FW7 unexpectedly showed up a few days later.
Good to know maybe I should start checking my po box just in case.

Just got a text saying fw7 shipped

im not a robot

just a low content post & mostly saying hi.

but also i am thrilled b/c i was able to find someone nice enough to go through the somewhat tedious process of figuring out how to send one of these from north america to germany - thanks again @youknowwhoyouare

i think it will embark on its journey soon enough & there is is some waiting & reading to do in this thread in the meantime.
i know batteries must have been discussed ad nauseam so i hardly dare ask. i have an older vct6 from the tm lying aorund (should work yes?), but will buy a fresh one to mark new beginnings, my local battery store carries sony vtc5a, lg hg2, & samsung 25r. the sony vtc5a is specifically named on the firewood website, so i guess this is the one i should go with (?).

i will also receive the wpa adapter. not really a water user (so far), but i would like to get a j-hook at some point i think. the o'connel inception looks really nice, but does anyone know of a good EU source for all things glass?

Top Bottom