Firefly 1, 2, 2+

Dr. G

***Old Resident*** Vapman Collector
I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE this vape...it was my first vape ever...so beautiful.

Dr. G,

ginolicious

I stopped using for a while. But the FF2+ was my daily for years. Need a new vape though. For some quick small sessions. I found this was a good one for that though. But she’s so old doesn’t hit like she use to.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I stopped using for a while. But the FF2+ was my daily for years. Need a new vape though. For some quick small sessions. I found this was a good one for that though. But she’s so old doesn’t hit like she use to.

Yeah the style of on-demand convection is extremely convenient, however I could never rely on FF again personally I have much better options now (most more artisan)

chillAtGVC

I recently got a FF2+ and wanted to get a second lid for it. I found one in all of Canada so I wrote and asked if the FF2+ was End of Life or if more parts would be available. This was the response:

Thanks so much for reaching out. We're glad to hear that you were able to secure a top lid for your Firefly! We have been having some difficulty with manufacturing more of them for the time being. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ginolicious

Did not wipe off the iso fully. Think I vapes iso and weed. Time to toss that bowl. I don’t remember having to rinse or wipe down the bowl and vape after iso. Guess I should have let t air out longer. Fuck me!

chillAtGVC

That has to taste nasty! Last night I overheated my DynaVap (still learning) and got a lung full of smoke. I'd forgotten how horrible it tasted.

chillAtGVC,
  • Haha
Reactions: NYC_Frank

ginolicious

I guess I cleaned it in a rush. Wanted a quick hit. The bowl was dirty and underperforming. Should have let the iso evaporate a bit before packing a bowl totally.

floribud

Is Firefly gone? Website appears to be gone, but the webapp is still working (at least the home page is there)

floribud,

R1ng0

i always use a airvape cap lid on top of the bowl to keep the bits out the mouthpiece!
Does that work budski , and do you mean a top off an Airvape pod? And it still closes flush ? I might give that a try lol my mouthpiece always got half a spliffs worth in it after 3 or 4 pipes lol

R1ng0,
Reactions: budski

n0tu2

Does that work budski , and do you mean a top off an Airvape pod? And it still closes flush ? I might give that a try lol my mouthpiece always got half a spliffs worth in it after 3 or 4 pipes lol

My FF2+ is long retired to the collection storage but when I did use it this was the way. I used a titanium screen (Search Amazon: "5/8 Inch (.625") Titanium Rigid Concave") over the bowl and use a medium or medium+ grind to prevent snacks from getting through. You can use any 5/8 screen in a pinch though. Contrary to popular belief of slow draw/no whistle/back draw off when you hear the whistle, etc... Set it to level High (right before concentrate mode) 105% via app/webapp and start pulling STRONG right at the first 3 second mark when the glow is at its max. Get that whistle goin.. Clouds 😀

My question is spliff tho? You mixing with tobacco? Sacrilegious! Nevermind if it's just a language thing.. lol.

I never understood how that whole spliff scene got started.. More of a European thing, yeah? We need a movement to stop it.. Tobacco and herb should never be mixed.. Maybe in the beginning you think it was adding to the buzz from the nicotine, and it may have some truth to it/lightheaded feeling, but nicotine tolerance is insanely mad quick and now it's just giving you the nicotine addiction pull where you want or feel a need to vape just to satisfy the nicotine fix.. Same with tobacco blunt wraps, blah. Work to getting to enjoy just the pure herb on its own.. There is no addictive pull to vape then.. If you can get off the nicotine it's more of a habit at that point and a habit that you enjoy doing.. You won't get the nicotine jumpyness if you have to stop for a while. Just anger that you can't vape and maybe some vivid dreams as the thc starts to lower in your system. Sorry about the rant.. I'm not anti-nicotine (I vape my own e-juice, lol), smoke on! Just anti-mix.. Stop the Spliff! -rant over-

n0tu2,
Top Bottom