Firefly 1, 2, 2+

R1ng0

My FF2+ is long retired to the collection storage but when I did use it this was the way. I used a titanium screen (Search Amazon: "5/8 Inch (.625") Titanium Rigid Concave") over the bowl and use a medium or medium+ grind to prevent snacks from getting through. You can use any 5/8 screen in a pinch though. Contrary to popular belief of slow draw/no whistle/back draw off when you hear the whistle, etc... Set it to level High (right before concentrate mode) 105% via app/webapp and start pulling STRONG right at the first 3 second mark when the glow is at its max. Get that whistle goin.. Clouds 😀

My question is spliff tho? You mixing with tobacco? Sacrilegious! Nevermind if it's just a language thing.. lol.

I never understood how that whole spliff scene got started.. More of a European thing, yeah? We need a movement to stop it.. Tobacco and herb should never be mixed.. Maybe in the beginning you think it was adding to the buzz from the nicotine, and it may have some truth to it/lightheaded feeling, but nicotine tolerance is insanely mad quick and now it's just giving you the nicotine addiction pull where you want or feel a need to vape just to satisfy the nicotine fix.. Same with tobacco blunt wraps, blah. Work to getting to enjoy just the pure herb on its own.. There is no addictive pull to vape then.. If you can get off the nicotine it's more of a habit at that point and a habit that you enjoy doing.. You won't get the nicotine jumpyness if you have to stop for a while. Just anger that you can't vape and maybe some vivid dreams as the thc starts to lower in your system. Sorry about the rant.. I'm not anti-nicotine (I vape my own e-juice, lol), smoke on! Just anti-mix.. Stop the Spliff! -rant over-
Lol but we roll pure spliffs or blunts in cellulose papers

R1ng0,
Reactions: NYC_Frank

R1ng0

Update tried the Airvape cap wow what a difference It has made top tip budski fits like a dream :)

R1ng0,
Reactions: budski
Top Bottom