FC E-Nail by JCat

JCat

Accessory Maker
Has anyone else had theirs stop recognizing the coil? Mine just stopped.
Just saw this @gingerbier .... you should have messaged me if you are having issues! I'll of course help out and get you back up and running :)

On another note, some Pi Zero 2 W's are finally becoming available (have my 1st one on its way); I'll be building the next generation with the Pi Zero 2 W that should support Ubuntu Core vs the Raspian OS--will allow me to deploy updates with zero chance of failure while updating .... Ubuntu Core offers a hardened read-only OS that should allow me to design the packages to update safely, so that if any issues occur during update it simply rolls back and keeps on working and then tries again)

I'll be taking a maximum of 3 for this round, and I will require a deposit for materials, and the delay for delivery will be up to a year.

So whomever is interested, reach out to me, and we can discuss. I haven't looked into all new pricing since Covid, but I assume some prices have gone up! I'll be asking for a $300 deposit, and currently thinking $700 total unit cost (which is still likely too cheap for the labour involved; however, I also feel that the price needs to be appropriate for what I feel I would be willing to pay, and what makes sense from a retail perspective, regardless of the effort involved in production)

Top Bottom