Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

solenya

It sure is, PITA, so much so I run the following after it (it has a fine tune wheel),
I also use it connected to a Maita 18v power tool battery when away from an AC outlet.
Any chance someone here has an american ebay/amazon link for this or its equivalent? Having trouble finding this myself. TIA.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
someone here has an american ebay

solenya

Thanks Les! Youre the man.

Chainfish

Well they look even better in hand, could not be more pleased with my delivery from Ed - quick delivery and exquisite craftsmanship. I seen pics from every angle of WS beforehand (Ambonya burl two-tone), didn't get to see stem and wpa though, both equally as beautiful, the wpa has the most amazing colours and pattern, the stem looks too good to use (it all does tbf).
Just got to wait to get some material to vape (the joys of living in a backwards country). Fingers crossed I'll get a session on it soon, until then I will sit looking at it, doe-eyed with all the lust of a 14 year old boy who's got an upskirt view of the hot supply teachers stocking tops

I picked up one of Ed's bubblers to use with my WS. Glad I finally grabbed this thing - I like it a lot so far!

It's very high quality, thick and sturdy glass, and clearly made with the WS in mind. The location of the simple perc holes allows for use at an angle, and the thoughtful design helps reduce the risk of water leaking through the joint. You'd have to be trying hard to force water through the bottom of the piece. I also really like the mouthpiece. The stand is great and helps make the setup even more classy. Nice to have some well made American blown glass without any gaudy logos and at a fair price. Thanks Ed!

IMG-7635.jpg

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
Been really enjoying mine, either with the glass stem and dyna tip or mostly with the wpa. Not enjoyed the basket system. 7.5 seems great on the dimmer, using with the d020
Don't purchase much vape stuff but thanks to this group have yet to make a duff purchase, appreciate the forums here so much
https://flic.kr/p/2jYrQLm
The basket screen on the wpa isnt great? I have an e-nano I bought recently. Just trying to get a feel for what is different about the basket screen vs the dyna tips on log vapes. Id get a woodscents solely for the aesthetics if it hits different than the e nano. Love the e nano too.

Chainfish

The basket screen on the wpa isnt great?
I wasn't a fan. Doesn't mean you won't be. And in fairness, have only tried one bowl in basket wpa and basket stem. I really like the way it hits with the dyna tips, miniscule loads that don't need stirring. I will give the baskets another go, different heights/amounts, but wasn't fussed on way stem connects to heater, less of issue with wpa use. I can't comment on e-nano comparison as haven't tried but sure others here will help with that one

cosimo

I wasn't a fan. Doesn't mean you won't be. And in fairness, have only tried one bowl in basket wpa and basket stem. I really like the way it hits with the dyna tips, miniscule loads that don't need stirring. I will give the baskets another go, different heights/amounts, but wasn't fussed on way stem connects to heater, less of issue with wpa use. I can't comment on e-nano comparison as haven't tried but sure others here will help with that one

I tried an e-nano side by side to my WS a couple weeks ago... It's really nice that you can load more than in the Dyna TiTip... so great for group vaping... and their stems are feaking awsome and sturdy... but airflow wasn't that much better than my WS with TiTip and cleaning the basket screen was a pain while cleaning the CCD is so much easier... Oh and it gets so hot it can be uncomfrotable! So... I liked it, but wouldn't choose it over a WS... specially for microdosing or for leaving it on all day at my set temp.

BTW if anyone is considering getting a Gnarly stem for their dry WS hits... they cool down vapor really really well but the flavor is not the same as with a straight stem. Loving my WS!

Last edited:

Spaddy

Been really enjoying mine, either with the glass stem and dyna tip or mostly with the wpa. Not enjoyed the basket system. 7.5 seems great on the dimmer, using with the d020
Don't purchase much vape stuff but thanks to this group have yet to make a duff purchase, appreciate the forums here so much
Wow, that’s a beautiful piece! Makes vaping that much better.

PuffItUp

Retailer
This one is a true stunner. Holy. Cow.

chimpybits

Anyone know the size of the o-rings on the Ti tip? I can’t find the info here or on Ed’s site.
I’ve managed to lose or break all of mine. I’ve found that the performance suffers without o-rings (air leakage resulting in having to turn the dial all the way to 10). I’ll just buy locally to avoid international shipping from Ed’s.

thunderstealer1337

Anyone know the size of the o-rings on the Ti tip? I can’t find the info here or on Ed’s site.
I’ve managed to lose or break all of mine. I’ve found that the performance suffers without o-rings (air leakage resulting in having to turn the dial all the way to 10). I’ll just buy locally to avoid international shipping from Ed’s.
its a dynavap tip, dyanvap sells replacement orings, you can also try ddave

chimpybits

I think this is what you are looking for.

8mm OD x 6mm ID x 1mm

I pulled this off the internet. I can’t remember stuff like this. I do understand your want to fix your O ring locally. Good luck. Obviously make sure it’s rated for an appropriate temperature range.
Thanks @The Stray Fox yes that is what I’m after.
I assume this is for the grey o-rings of the Ti tip (not the black o-rings for the glass tube).

Chainfish

Still loving my WS but looking for a little help and pretty clueless electronics wise. I want to build a panel into the box i keep it in, with an on/off, dimmer, voltage display and outlet. Anyone with any grasp or has built something similar, would appreciate you checking pic and seeing in correct. If a complicated reply please pm as not to derail thread.
ws setup.png

SquirrelMaster

Still loving my WS but looking for a little help and pretty clueless electronics wise. I want to build a panel into the box i keep it in, with an on/off, dimmer, voltage display and outlet. Anyone with any grasp or has built something similar, would appreciate you checking pic and seeing in correct. If a complicated reply please pm as not to derail thread.
View attachment 3652

Yes that will work if I'm understanding you correctly. I can draw you up something more detailed if you like but that looks good as a basic wiring diagram.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
@Chainfish, this should do it,

1605330453804.png
1605330511553.png
1605330689175.png

and a quick mock up for you to see it work,
1605331199335.jpg

Top Bottom