• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

shopdognyc

If you sprinkle pack and still have too much restriction I would advise using 2xWS at once as this fixed that one little gripe for me.
All you need is an extra WS and these,
Two!? Haha how thoughtful

JEMSKU

I've been using my WS through water on an Omnivong with the carb wide open the last few nights. I've been enjoying the increased airflow! That's one of my very few nitpicks with the WS - it can feel a bit too restrictive at times, especially when you're trying to take a huge rip through water.

@Eclipse Beautiful unit, please report back!

I also find the restrictive airflow to be an unfortunate characteristic of an otherwise great vaporizer. It loses out here compared to other logs, imo.

For my big water pieces I don't mind it so much, a slow draw to fill the space with vapor, then pulling the bowl to clear feels natural and makes it a non-issue.

I recently picked up the fc-ufo whip piece because I was looking for a more laid-back session-style way to use the woodscents. Trying to use it like this, the draw resistance was much more noticeable (possibly just due to the whip) and held back the casual experience I was looking for.

I ended up sticking the Omnivap into the whip to use as a mouthpiece and it works great. I talk about it and have a video on my Reddit post - though here I held the airport closed for the sake of the milk shot 💨

Eclipse

I also find the restrictive airflow to be an unfortunate characteristic of an otherwise great vaporizer. It loses out here compared to other logs, imo.

For my big water pieces I don't mind it so much, a slow draw to fill the space with vapor, then pulling the bowl to clear feels natural and makes it a non-issue.

I recently picked up the fc-ufo whip piece because I was looking for a more laid-back session-style way to use the woodscents. Trying to use it like this, the draw resistance was much more noticeable (possibly just due to the whip) and held back the casual experience I was looking for.

I ended up sticking the Omnivap into the whip to use as a mouthpiece and it works great. I talk about it and have a video on my Reddit post - though here I held the airport closed for the sake of the milk shot 💨
Do you find the glass stem with screen to be less restrictive?

cosimo

Do you find the glass stem with screen to be less restrictive?

By glass stem with screen you mean this right?

WoodScents-Stem-Black-Orings---Ed's-TnT-500x500.png

Pursewarden_sPast

About the glass stems and WPA, can these hold a bit more herb compared to a dynavap tip? I ordered the Lite kit so I don’t have them. The dynavap tips are awesome and I love using my different dynavap stems but I was wondering if I were in the mood for a slightly larger bowl if these glass pieces (the WPA in particular) would be good for that?

shopdognyc

About the glass stems and WPA, can these hold a bit more herb compared to a dynavap tip? I ordered the Lite kit so I don’t have them. The dynavap tips are awesome and I love using my different dynavap stems but I was wondering if I were in the mood for a slightly larger bowl if these glass pieces (the WPA in particular) would be good for that?
I imagine you can push the screen or basket deeper

cosimo

I only use my WS for dy hits (with Gnarly stem and ti-tip9) and i have to say I'm soooo used to the resistance on this vape and really not minding it at all by now. The key really is to draw slowly. Oh and I must even confess i really like the CCD screens... I already tried with normal mesh screens (not DDave's) but they clog too fast and aren't as easy to clean as the CCD.

any how.... WS rocks!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
is the vvps control knob super sensitive?
It sure is, PITA, so much so I run the following after it (it has a fine tune wheel),
I also use it connected to a Maita 18v power tool battery when away from an AC outlet.

Chainfish

Sorry but a really dull question aimed at UK mostly for no1 , is the plug supplied uk, eu, or us. am i right in thinking any 12v 1 amp power supply would work? I've seen the VVPS advertised, does it make much improvement/would i be missing out not having? cos the vvps is up to 14v but not recommended to run for long, could you plug a an adjustable power supply set @ 13.5v and use with the dimmer?

My head has been turned and smitten by a stunner, may the Gods of Man Glitter sprinkle some luck upon me

Chainfish,
Reactions: Whisper

LesPlenty

Company Rep
could you plug a an adjustable power supply
Yes, that is what a VVPS is, variable voltage power supply. Use your adjustable power supply at anywhere from 10.5vdc to 13.8vdc (any higher is really for concentrates) and don't even use the led dimmer. I like to run my 2x WS at 11.7vdc on a cleisen on a bong...just a magic machine compared to anything else I own and I am not chasing a vape for frugal use reasons (I like my Plenty, all 1+grams per bowl of it) the WS being the most frugal vape I have is just a bonus (unless I ever get raided)

Pursewarden_sPast

Just had to stop by to say I got my WS back from Ed. Customer service was the easiest thing and it was very nice to briefly speak to the Woodscents wizard himself instead of some delayed customer service email chain. Shipping was quick too, had my unit back in no time. Been enjoying some Blueberry Cough through it and, well, I’m a happy camper. 🤙👖

Top Bottom