Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Good morning everyone, I hope all is well for you all. I am about to leave for Vegas to the CHAMPS show for the week. Sharing a condo with @phattpiggie & @timberheaddesigns should be a blast and be good to see those guys again.

Was laying in bed other night thinking WS and had this idea come to mind. Was good to think rather then stress which seems to be more than Id like these days. I even made a reminder note in my phone in case I went to sleep and forgot by morning but didnt and couldnt wait to get my butt out in the shop to give it a go. This is just a mock up piece one that I am letting sit in the shop to give me something to look at and see where it can go. I posted it IG a bit back and many said chess piece had a couple say looked feminine like a flower but not so sure whats so feminine about a flower when they can be so majestic and striking.

WS-Mockup-1.jpg

WS-Mockup-2.jpg

What do you all think?
Wow, that is awesome.... this is one of best logvape shapes ever IMO.. Also i believe such design brings less heat stress to the top :)).

jardri

Vapor Dreams
Ed I like your idea! Keep the good work man maybe one day we will order a Woodscents from a catalog full of models ehehe

jardri,
Reactions: Ed's TnT

Mako Kupo

Good morning everyone, I hope all is well for you all. I am about to leave for Vegas to the CHAMPS show for the week. Sharing a condo with @phattpiggie & @timberheaddesigns should be a blast and be good to see those guys again.

Was laying in bed other night thinking WS and had this idea come to mind. Was good to think rather then stress which seems to be more than Id like these days. I even made a reminder note in my phone in case I went to sleep and forgot by morning but didnt and couldnt wait to get my butt out in the shop to give it a go. This is just a mock up piece one that I am letting sit in the shop to give me something to look at and see where it can go. I posted it IG a bit back and many said chess piece had a couple say looked feminine like a flower but not so sure whats so feminine about a flower when they can be so majestic and striking.

WS-Mockup-1.jpg

WS-Mockup-2.jpg

What do you all think?

@alleyhoops Glad you got that in and are enjoying it. Pls have a look at the directions for the temp control image settings. On that dial there is an arc, at the largest part of that arc is where you should set your desired setting. If you want it at 7 then put the 7 at the largest end of the arc. That VVPS be just fine. Even more glad to hear how its working for you after a week. I so appreciate the recommendation and hate you dumped all your DV stuff but hey be a good time to restock and at least you know more about what you had or didnt and know what you need and dont.

@Easywider thats a shame bro, wouldnt ya know it you get to rocking the goodies and your guy catches a whiff then signora uggh. Hang in there bro, hope you got in the raffle there is a couple days still left to get in, good luck.

@Alexis Thanks so much for the kind words and positive advice. Aint no hill for a stepper and believe me I have climbed a lot tougher just sucks is all and hoping the tough times days become fewer and fewer sooner rather than later but is what it is and wont let that stop me from putting one flip flop in front of the other my man. I appreciate you and thank you very much, you have always been a solid to me.

@Mako Kupo My man really appreciate all the biz and has been a pleasure speaking with you. As you know I am sure well now that I would rather at most times reach out to you personally by a call and have appreciated you letting me do so. I feel its best if possible to if I can in efforts of any way to help and advise. Great first couple days and gotta believe if you are waking up still high its doing exactly whats its supposed too woot woot. Brother I really like Cocobolo its by far one of my most favorite species to work. Thanks again for taking my calls and talking through those issues. Hehe, I know a guy that has well over 10 himself and am sending him another 2 at end of the month. He may even have over 20 by now.

@Ramahs Bro you gave me a grin and thank you for that. I have always enjoyed seeing your posts and appreciated you stepping up to help others. I feel you are right everyone should have a WS in their arsenal. Thats right my man, am already thinking body styles for the coming 2020 unit body. You know I am here for you to help fill those rooms.

@grogazola No sir Pete got his order a bit before the launch of the upgraded heater.

@virtualpurple Thanks bro, its a great device and very well made. As posted next page I did do a short quick video I posted at IG. Am hoping the few that are out there will show up videos soon as I know @Mako Kupo grabbed one so hoping he will post up soon enough of the bubbler. You can always get in on the raffle and give that a chance.

@LesPlenty Always good to see you bro, hope all is well.

@letter never sent Thanks for finding that video bro.

Am headed to the airport in a bit, if anyone is out there for the tradeshow pls get at me be great to see some of you all in person.

@Stone as Emma Uh oh bro that aint cool but shows the power of the WS for real.

@macbill Nice, glad to see you rocking it.

@Engleja Lol, yeah they are. If I can help in any way pls let me know.

Now I'm sitting here wondering if the roughly $13,000 would be worth building a full chess set of woodscents...:o

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Hi all. I’ve been creeping hard around these parts lately. The time is nearing for me to pull the trigger. I want a Walnut one to stand proud next to my collection of walnut @StickyBricks.

Can someone talk about draw restrictions with the Woodscents? I love my DynaVap when run through water heated by my Lucid and Portside induction heaters but the draw on DynaVaps caps are restrictive to me. I do use @DDave screens in my tips so I’m covered there. I’m fine with the airflow restriction of the DynaVap packed with DDaves screens and no cap in place. Does the Woodscents draw up through the heater limit airflow or is it pretty non restrictive?

Mako Kupo

Hi all. I’ve been creeping hard around these parts lately. The time is nearing for me to pull the trigger. I want a Walnut one to stand proud next to my collection of walnut @StickyBricks.

Can someone talk about draw restrictions with the Woodscents? I love my DynaVap when run through water heated by my Lucid and Portside induction heaters but the draw on DynaVaps caps are restrictive to me. I do use @DDave screens in my tips so I’m covered there. I’m fine with the airflow restriction of the DynaVap packed with DDaves screens and no cap in place. Does the Woodscents draw up through the heater limit airflow or is it pretty non restrictive?

Through the dynavap tip and wooden stem with nothing packed, there is a lot of airflow. With a load, It's still loose but more restricted than other log vapes I've tried. It's nothing bad at all, I prefer good airflow over restricted and the WS does not have me complaining in the airflow department.

Then there are the glass stems which have adjustable stainless steel screens. The airflow in these is incredible, just like the other log vapes I mentioend above. You could probably breathe underwater with that as your straw, sticking out from the water.

I also have a boundless tera blackwood stem, I'll put a link below for it. It's different from the other two in that you put a flat screen in one position only. The airflow here is amazing, as good or better than the glass stem with adjustable. It's expensive, but awesome and it saves herb well too. You can pack it full or a tiny amount and it works just as well either way, airflow uncompromised. Just don't pack it too tight.

It's a great vape with many stem options, you will definitely find a good airflow option you will enjoy.

Link for blackwood stem with epic airflow: https://edstnt.com/index.php?route=...ct_id=164&search=blackwood+tera&description=1

Last edited:

Mako Kupo

Ihope this doesn't count as a double post, but it has been days so I doubt it. Sorry if it is considered one! Anyway I have a question that Ed could answer, but I bother him enough and it would be better to get multiple answers anyway.

I own 2x woodscent aroma logs, both prettty much brand new. The second one I received behaves differently, it runs much cooler. On my first WS I received, I use it around 9 consitently and it works well. It toasts the herb quickly and evenly, tastes good, everything you would want(or at least what I want personally). However my second WS runs much cooler it seems, to the point at power level 9 wtht he included dial, I get little to no vapor at all. Eventually it toasts and appears like normal AVB, but it just isn't near as effective. I don;t want to turn it up to 10 without hearing it's safe to do so. Anyone else have to turn to up to 10? Does anybody have multiple units that act differently? I really want to use this new beauty but scared I'll wreck it or shorten its lifespan at level 10

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
I believe there was a heater upgrade not too long back - maybe you have one of each heater style? The newer heater is apparently a bit more aggressive than the previous. I have a WS that is around a year old and I routinly use it at full 12v - which I believe would be full power (10?) on your rotary.

@Mako Kupo I would hit up Ed if you’re not getting much vapor at 9 on the dial. That doesn’t sound normal. I have a 2018 model (right before the latest heater update) and can get thick vapor at 8 or higher on the dial.

There should be no harm to the unit running it at 10. It’s meant to go there. I run mine at 10 very often, especially through glass!

Stone as Emma

IG : jean_roulin_420
@Mako Kupo

Waiiit whaaaaattt ?!
That Ed custom Tera stem you talk can be used with the Woodscents heater ?
Shhiiiiiiiiiitttt my VAS is on overdrive, this sounds like the perfect addition to my WS lineup :love:

On a sidenote : finally gave the glass aromastem with screen a go after owning my unit for 3 months !
I'ts preety awesome ! Flavor & session are far bette, less agressive extraction i love it ! Perfect for terpenes exploration with your tastiest strains ! Damn why i didn't try this feature before ! :doh:

Took me 3 months to realize how good & thoughtful the Woodscents package is ! ED really gives you everything to make this vape versatile & even more awesome !!!!

Cheers my WS fam :rockon:

Last edited:

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
On a sidenote : finally gave the glass aromastem with screen a go after owning my unit for 3 months !
I'ts preety awesome ! Flavor & session are far bette, less agressive extraction i love it ! Perfect for terpenes exploration with your tastiest strains ! Damn why i didn't try this feature before ! :doh:

This combination delivers the best and fullest flavor out of all my vapes, absolutely loving it too :)

Stone as Emma

IG : jean_roulin_420
This combination delivers the best and fullest flavor out of all my vapes, absolutely loving it too :)

Man o man you just answered the thought i had in my head : is there any better tasting vaporizing solution than this combination ??!! :hmm:

& when i see the vape arsenal you have that's saying something :D

@Mako Kupo

Took me 3 months to realize how good & thoughtful the Woodscents package is ! ED really gives you everything to make this vape versatile & even more awesome !!!!

Cheers my WS fam :rockon:

I'm assuming that yours is a newer unit, but does one still have to toss the high-temp o-ring over the heater to make a connection for the glass? I've always found it difficult in my case. But when it does work for me, you are right, I can really get those nice pure hits out of the straight aroma stem. But the ol ti tips are just so easy and I just kind of rely on the gorgeous WPA piece that I have almost exclusively. Nothing quite like walking that fine line of 'is this ABV too brown?' and potentially wrecking your bowl to get that perfect milky all destroying monster hit.

Alexis

Hey guys and possibly girls haha, I know we had at least one nice lady here early on but she has not participated in this thread for quite a long while as far as I am aware so I'm not certain that we are not entirely a collection of males contributing here apparently but I could be wrong.

Anyway...I'm just spontaneously dropping this in here and and it's totally cool if I don't get any responses but I really would like to get the most out of my woodscents when it comes to the aromatherapy Cup.

I never got satisfactory results without burning the essential oils and the whole experience seemed to be very short-lived when I tried quite a long time ago.

I just came across the glass aroma Cup in a tub and I am trying it again but I'm sure I'm not going about it the right way I set my VVPS to 8 V (I Have been vaping at 11.8).

I dropped in 5 drops of the highest quality Orange organic essential oil the world has to offer but did not notice anything I increased the temperature on the VVPS to 11still no noticeable room scent.

How do people get good results using the aromatherapy Cup do you need to use some sort of liquid or carrier maybe even just water like with a candle and pot pourri?

And a higher temperature if so?

Or some carrier oil?

Any basic simple pointers to help me get the type of aromas I would like diffused into my bedroom efficiently and effectively without burning the oils would be sincerely appreciated.

Hope everybody is doing well I missed an alert here and have some catching up to do which I will enjoy doing for sure because you are all such an optimistic, Jovial and pleasant bunch here to mingle and interact with and so sharing I find many of you to be with personal little insights into your life not least our Jedi leader, one-and-only @Ed's TnT haha!

Absolutely brilliant example to us all that fine man in my opinion in terms of not being afraid to show heart and soul like an open book it breaks down barriers and encourages us all to feel freer about expressing our own feelings and situations.

Ultimately what do we have to fear is my perspective if we ain't doing nothing terribly wrong then less secrecy and more free openess is only good for us all, IMO.

Sorry, me and my philosophy when high.

Okay, at 11 on VVPS, 5 neat drops of orange is producing aroma. My mum said it was a little strong actually. And she has a much better sense of smell than myself. I want to get the most room penetrating pleasant aroma from the oils without burning them at all.

Would it work better if I was to fill the aroma Cup mote with some water and drop the oils onto this?

Any advice massively appreciated and wishing everybody the absolute best of health and happiness this weekend. Genuine love to the whole community amigos, and have a great Safurday night whether chillin' or busting a party/session vibe. :):tup::love:

Just resting here in Bedford, tough week but nice 'n high on kava and the sacred herb tonight.
God bless the magical weed plant, no matter what other herbs I love to use as well. :nod::cheers:

Last edited:

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Hey guys and possibly girls haha, I know we had at least one nice lady here early on but she has not participated in this thread for quite a long while as far as I am aware so I'm not certain that we are not entirely a collection of males contributing here apparently but I could be wrong.

Anyway...I'm just spontaneously dropping this in here and and it's totally cool if I don't get any responses but I really would like to get the most out of my woodscents when it comes to the aromatherapy Cup.

I never got satisfactory results without burning the essential oils and the whole experience seemed to be very short-lived when I tried quite a long time ago.

I just came across the glass aroma Cup in a tub and I am trying it again but I'm sure I'm not going about it the right way I set my VVPS to 8 V (I Have been vaping at 11.8).

I dropped in 5 drops of the highest quality Orange organic essential oil the world has to offer but did not notice anything I increased the temperature on the VVPS to 11still no noticeable room scent.

How do people get good results using the aromatherapy Cup do you need to use some sort of liquid or carrier maybe even just water like with a candle and pot pourri?

And a higher temperature if so?

Or some carrier oil?

Any basic simple pointers to help me get the type of aromas I would like diffused into my bedroom efficiently and effectively without burning the oils would be sincerely appreciated.

Hope everybody is doing well I missed an alert here and have some catching up to do which I will enjoy doing for sure because you are all such an optimistic, Jovial and pleasant bunch here to mingle and interact with and so sharing I find many of you to be with personal little insights into your life not least our Jedi leader, one-and-only @Ed's TnT haha!

Absolutely brilliant example to us all that fine man in my opinion in terms of not being afraid to show heart and soul like an open book it breaks down barriers and encourages us all to feel freer about expressing our own feelings and situations.

Ultimately what do we have to fear is my perspective if we ain't doing nothing terribly wrong then less secrecy and more free openess is only good for us all, IMO.

Sorry, me and my philosophy when high.

Okay, at 11 on VVPS, 5 neat drops of orange is producing aroma. My mum said it was a little strong actually. And she has a much better sense of smell than myself. I want to get the most room penetrating pleasant aroma from the oils without burning them at all.

Would it work better if I was to fill the aroma Cup mote with some water and drop the oils onto this?

Any advice massively appreciated and wishing everybody the absolute best of health and happiness this weekend. Genuine love to the whole community amigos, and have a great Safurday night whether chillin' or busting a party/session vibe. :):tup::love:

Just resting here in Bedford, tough week but nice 'n high on kava and the sacred herb tonight.
God bless the magical weed plant, no matter what other herbs I love to use as well. :nod::cheers:
Ed suggested to me once to use some vape cotton as wicking on the bottom. I have been ever since. it def helps and prevents spills when off the unit. I usually go around 7 and it fills the room. I got a mixed pack on Amazon w 7 bottles. Some are strong. Very strong. Had my apartment reeking of Irish spring in my first try w the lemon grass. Totally great for covering up after a long sesh. I love love love mine and also plan on having one for every room as well. We may need to see some designs for a bathroom woodscents stand lol.

Top Bottom