• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

robm321

I fully agree about the ice stem. I had the adjustable ice stem and stupidly pulled the screen out over the sink allowing the balls to fall out and down the drain. I was looking at the fixed stem this time. Some flakes get through, but using a screen with the adjustable stem required a lot more cleaning. Still haven't decided but can confirm, it comes out cool.

Pete

I fully agree about the ice stem. I had the adjustable ice stem and stupidly pulled the screen out over the sink allowing the balls to fall out and down the drain. I was looking at the fixed stem this time. Some flakes get through, but using a screen with the adjustable stem required a lot more cleaning. Still haven't decided but can confirm, it comes out cool.

I have never removed the adjustable screen from any of my stems. Too much work and it will damage the screens (yes, they're cheap to replace, but why bother). After I scrape out the AVB, if there is a little residue buildup, I just run hot water through it for a moment and then blow out the water. After about 5-7 uses, I dump it in a jar of 91 percent iso, turn the jar on its side so the iso covers the stem, let it soak for 5 seconds or so, remove it and rinse it with water to remove any iso. The whole process takes seconds.

My original adjustable long stem has had this done to it about twice a week for over 5 years and it looks new. Since then, I've been using the ice stems and treating them the same way.

I've been using the same jar and iso for nearly 6 years. I used to use the plastic sleeve the stems came in to clean them with iso, but that wastes a lot of alcohol and the plastic sleeve started cracking after about a year. Since then, I've been using the jar. I've only had to add a few tablespoons of new iso here and there to top it off, otherwise, it's the same iso I started with. As you can see, it would be a good tincture by now. Too bad I didn't use Everclear instead of iso.

Attachments

• stem_alcohol.jpg
    stem_alcohol.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
I ordered some Terp petals on Amazon, 4 mm 40 count and I added it inside the stock glass tube then I put another screen on the mouthpiece to contain everything I am blown away how cool everything is I actually thought my enano broke because I couldn't feel any hot vapor then I could start filling the glass get real hot around my mouth so it 100% works. Nice little DIY cost me like $6

Attachments

• 20211208_191026.jpg
    20211208_191026.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26

greenmachinexlt

NoFuxLeft
I cleaned my stem the other day after a weeks use. I just tossed it in a baggie, poured in enough 91% alcohol to cover the stem and hung the baggie from a magnet on the fridge. I went out for a few hours to do errands and when I got back after a few shakes the stem was spotless. The resin and flakes of flower in the stem around the balls was all gone. Easy peasy.

MagicMan

Vape Noob
@ACE OF VAPE Is the cord from the heat setting dial to the e-nano the same length on the puck and the box that are for sale on your site? Edit: The stock cord that comes with the nano, measured out to about 24.5” from box to connection to device.

Anyone else reading this, do you prefer the box or the puck, if you own both? Or is it negligible.

Last edited:

MagicMan

Vape Noob
I cleaned my stem the other day after a weeks use. I just tossed it in a baggie, poured in enough 91% alcohol to cover the stem and hung the baggie from a magnet on the fridge. I went out for a few hours to do errands and when I got back after a few shakes the stem was spotless. The resin and flakes of flower in the stem around the balls was all gone. Easy peasy.

Yep cleaned 3 stems and screens today, super easy. With 91% iso, a small container for the screens & ice stem balls, and a ziplock sandwich bag for the stems. I would argue with minimal effort, and a little water rinse and dry, you're good to go. I wind up a dry paper towel the long way and send it through the stems a few times like dental floss to take care of anything that hung on after the soak and rinse.

Essentially zero hassle and everything came out looking quite nice.

Pete

Yep cleaned 3 stems and screens today, super easy. With 91% iso, a small container for the screens & ice stem balls, and a ziplock sandwich bag for the stems. I would argue with minimal effort, and a little water rinse and dry, you're good to go. I wind up a dry paper towel the long way and send it through the stems a few times like dental floss to take care of anything that hung on after the soak and rinse.

Essentially zero hassle and everything came out looking quite nice.
There's no need to take the stem apart, just drop the whole stem, sleeve, screen and balls in place, in the iso. If you do this on a regular basis you never get any serious buildup. I've been doing this for MANY years without a problem.

MagicMan

Vape Noob
Serious: Anyone use this aroma therapy cup?

I actually have a large collection of essential oils I haven't touched in a few years.

What temps are you using it at? The site says 3-4 and to mix with a bit of beeswax.

Do I just drop the oil right in to the glass piece and let er buck? Add water?

I'm going to experiment but I figured I'd ask first

MagicMan,
Reactions: Driver 8
I'm in Europe (220v), I am a Nano user (several years), and I've never encountered any problem with it. I use a 200W step down converter that I was provided with a DBV (second hand), and the nano is my favorite and most used vape in my set.
Hey man, just dm'ed you but leaving this here in case anyone else has an answer for this.

I just recieved my 120v Enano and I will be using it with 220v EU, and after some research, I realized a travel adapter doesn't work with the Enano since its not dual voltage and its made to exclusively run on 110-120v. That means I needed a voltage converter, which is a not so common unit (at least at my local hardware shops). Also, since the Enano is low wattage, I had to search far and wide to get one that wasn't just mad overkill. After seeing your comment, and picking up my best choices I went and got this german made converter.

Is that the correct unit I need? If not, can you (or anyone) point me to a link or maybe share the specifications of a converter that would work for my situation?

I just recieved the unit and truly don't want to mess it up :)

Thanks in advance

MicrodosedShaolin,
Reactions: ACE OF VAPE

Pete

6 years? :uhoh: I use just as much iso as necessary to cover the piece(s), & replace when starting to get yucky. Frugality being taken into consideration, I like my iso as fresh as feasible.
I was actually going to dump it a while ago, but then the pandemic hit and I couldn't get any iso. So I just kept using it. The stems still come out totally clean. And I rinse them with water afterward, mostly to get any iso off them, so that helps. No residue or flavor on them.

ray_

I was actually going to dump it a while ago, but then the pandemic hit and I couldn't get any iso. So I just kept using it. The stems still come out totally clean. And I rinse them with water afterward, mostly to get any iso off them, so that helps. No residue or flavor on them.

I've heard others do this to conserve ISO:

Keep two jars for cleaning vape parts. Put things in jar 1 for an hour or two, then put them in jar 2 for an hour or two, then rinse with water. Over time jar 1 becomes very dirty. When that happens throw it away and refill. Now switch jar 2 and jar 1.

This way your final ISO rinse is always in relatively clean ISO.

Shannock

Hey man, just dm'ed you but leaving this here in case anyone else has an answer for this.

I just recieved my 120v Enano and I will be using it with 220v EU, and after some research, I realized a travel adapter doesn't work with the Enano since its not dual voltage and its made to exclusively run on 110-120v. That means I needed a voltage converter, which is a not so common unit (at least at my local hardware shops). Also, since the Enano is low wattage, I had to search far and wide to get one that wasn't just mad overkill. After seeing your comment, and picking up my best choices I went and got this german made converter.

Is that the correct unit I need? If not, can you (or anyone) point me to a link or maybe share the specifications of a converter that would work for my situation?

I just recieved the unit and truly don't want to mess it up :)

Thanks in advance
Hi that will work fine for you- probably a little over the top but no worries. I’m in the uk so 220v and use a 50w drop down with no issues aside from the buzzing.
enjoy your E-nano not many of us 220v users here.
:peace:

skipbifferty

Hi. What's the word on the different types of controls? I've got an old style Enano with the fixed cord me the dial. I don't use the dial much at all, it strays on 6.5, and I find the dial's gets on the way because when I lift the Enano to my mouth (dry herb) it gets lifted as well. Please see pic (the dial's taped up).

Hi. What's the word on the different types of controls? I've got an old style Enano with the fixed cord me the dial. I don't use the dial much at all, it strays on 6.5, and I find the dial's gets on the way because when I lift the Enano to my mouth (dry herb) it gets lifted as well. Please see pic (the dial's taped up).
I'll post the pic tomorrow.

skipbifferty,
Reactions: BigJr48
Hi that will work fine for you- probably a little over the top but no worries. I’m in the uk so 220v and use a 50w drop down with no issues aside from the buzzing.
enjoy your E-nano not many of us 220v users here.
:peace:

Thank you very much for the reply Skip :))

Glad to hear its a compatible unit, now its just a matter of time until I get it delivered! Can't wait to test this lolol

I did notice that my unit has some differences in design, compared to all the videos and photos I've seen online.

The slot for the two pinned power cable is set sideways instead of vertically (harder to knock over?), and the heater has a small metal rim an inch down the metal tube, I'm guessing in order to lock in the unit to a tighter fit.

Are there any more updates on these new units?? I'm excited to get an updated version of it just curious to know what else has changed :)

Best community out there :)

MicrodosedShaolin,
Reactions: ACE OF VAPE

f2j

Chaque jour est une chance
Hey there, I just answered your PM :)
Indeed, that converter should be more than enough for your Nano.
Just for information, the one I was refering to in my post was that one : https://www.amazon.es/Zerodis-Conve...p/B07CTFTLJS/ref=psdc_970147031_t3_B07BG98F4K

I've used it for 2-3 years before it passed way. Bought another one (another reference), which did last about 6 month, until I had to remove the failing electronics to keep the coil working.

I was not aware there had been a design update, I'd love to see pictures of the heater changes :)

Just saw
Hey there, I just answered your PM :)
Indeed, that converter should be more than enough for your Nano.
Just for information, the one I was refering to in my post was that one : https://www.amazon.es/Zerodis-Convertidor-Transformador-automático-Internacional/dp/B07CTFTLJS/ref=psdc_970147031_t3_B07BG98F4K

I've used it for 2-3 years before it passed way. Bought another one (another reference), which did last about 6 month, until I had to remove the failing electronics to keep the coil working.

I was not aware there had been a design update, I'd love to see pictures of the heater changes :)

Thanks again man, pm'ed you as well now ;)

Glad to hear went the right way with this converter, and thanks for posting the link of the actual unit you used, will exchange for that one if the one ordered doesn't work.

About the design updates, I think the heater rim and sideways connection is as much as I could tell from a first glance after only seeing nanos online. @ACE OF VAPE did you guys change any internal parts, heater or circuits?

Here you have the pictures from my ''updated'' unit:

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-12-16 at 13.28.21 (3).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-12-16 at 13.28.21 (3).jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 29
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-12-16 at 13.28.21 (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-12-16 at 13.28.21 (2).jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 29
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-12-16 at 13.28.21 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-12-16 at 13.28.21 (1).jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 25
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-12-16 at 13.28.21.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-12-16 at 13.28.21.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 26
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-12-16 at 13.28.20 (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-12-16 at 13.28.20 (2).jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 25
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-12-16 at 13.28.20 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-12-16 at 13.28.20 (1).jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 25
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-12-16 at 13.28.20.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-12-16 at 13.28.20.jpeg
    53.6 KB · Views: 28

Pete

I'll post the pic tomorrow.

I've only used the Power Puck. It is a big improvement on the old power cord. The cord of the puck is thinner and more flexible, the distance from the Enano to the Puck is longer so you can easily pick up the Enano without picking up the Puck, and the Puck is weighted with cork feet, so it tends to stay put. It's not going to drag your Enano off a table the way the controller of the original power cord does. The dial is also much clearer and precise and moving the Enano doesn't change the setting.

It looks nicer and the plug that goes into the Enano is smaller so it looks more proportional to the Enano.

I absolutely recommend the Puck as a very worthwhile upgrade.

I can't compare the Power Puck to the Box Dimmer Cord, but just looking at the pictures it looks like the Puck cord is thinner. But I think others in this thread have talked about the Box Dimmer.

skipbifferty

I've only used the Power Puck. It is a big improvement on the old power cord. The cord of the puck is thinner and more flexible, the distance from the Enano to the Puck is longer so you can easily pick up the Enano without picking up the Puck, and the Puck is weighted with cork feet, so it tends to stay put. It's not going to drag your Enano off a table the way the controller of the original power cord does. The dial is also much clearer and precise and moving the Enano doesn't change the setting.

It looks nicer and the plug that goes into the Enano is smaller so it looks more proportional to the Enano.

I absolutely recommend the Puck as a very worthwhile upgrade.

I can't compare the Power Puck to the Box Dimmer Cord, but just looking at the pictures it looks like the Puck cord is thinner. But I think others in this thread have talked about the Box Dimmer.
Thank you. I've just ordered a maple burl one with a cherry puck :D

andrew`124c41+

I have been looking at this but have not been able to get a hold of customer service...not a good sign.

I am trying to find out if you can dial in prescise temps....and I mean prescise, not approximate.

howie105

I have been looking at this but have not been able to get a hold of customer service...not a good sign. I am trying to find out if you can dial in prescise temps....and I mean prescise, not approximate. .... Nope the control doesn't monitor the device temperature.

greenmachinexlt

NoFuxLeft
I have both the puck and the box dimmer. The cord is the same on both and I do not find it flexible. Go handle a lamp cord. That's exactly the feel and flexibility it has. But, c'est la vie. It's not the end of the world. It will be easy to replace it with something more pliable.

I think the box and the puck both look good and work good and the only real difference between them is aesthetic, so pick the one that you think is the sexiest. Believe it or not they both weigh the same, according to my reasonably priced digital scale.

MagicMan

Vape Noob
I have both the puck and the box dimmer. The cord is the same on both and I do not find it flexible. Go handle a lamp cord. That's exactly the feel and flexibility it has. But, c'est la vie. It's not the end of the world. It will be easy to replace it with something more pliable.

I think the box and the puck both look good and work good and the only real difference between them is aesthetic, so pick the one that you think is the sexiest. Believe it or not they both weigh the same, according to my reasonably priced digital scale.

I've been looking for a quick write up on these. I use my e-nano often, and was thinking about treating myself to an upgraded power control, and also kind of having a backup with the original.

Top Bottom