LazarusJackson

having trouble getting help with my shipment from the company. sent my e-nano in for repair and bought a power puck. the shipment made it as far as the USPS distribution center in the chicago suburbs, but then went back to costa mesa. been sitting there since 13 sept with no movement and i'm basically sol.

hoping @ACE OF VAPE sees this here, because i really enjoyed the vape for the week or two i had it. (and because i paid for it.)

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
having trouble getting help with my shipment from the company. sent my e-nano in for repair and bought a power puck. the shipment made it as far as the USPS distribution center in the chicago suburbs, but then went back to costa mesa. been sitting there since 13 sept with no movement and i'm basically sol.

hoping @ACE OF VAPE sees this here, because i really enjoyed the vape for the week or two i had it. (and because i paid for it.)
Sent it out again. Not sure why it was sent back?

Allen Ginsbud

Happy to report Epicvape replaced my faulty Gong with another really quickly! These Gong adapters seem better quality than the originals, possibly slightly thicker too, but there is obviously still a bit of variation in the tube diameters as all 3 gongs I received in total have slightly different diameters (with one being too narrow).

I finally got around to upgrading the cable with a soft silicone cable. Finding a re-wireable plug took some searching on ebay but was worth it as the new plug is smaller and lighter. This plug requires soldering- there are no screw terminals inside (and no space for them).

Results are excellent: now the cable is much lighter, does not pull or twist, and using with a bubbler is a lot less hassle. It seems to me the original cable was unnecessarily heavy duty for the low currents we're using here (0.2 Amps?) but I guess Epicvape wanted to be safe.

20200321-104219.jpg

Here you can see how much more supple silicone cable is, and why I am asking for a shorter GonG adapter!! Pretty please?
@Haze Mister Do you (or does anyone else) happen to have a link for silicone electric cable like this one? (Long time lurker, first-time poster.)

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
I know what my next vape purchase is gunna be. You gunna be making exotics?
Yes.
@Haze Mister Do you (or does anyone else) happen to have a link for silicone electric cable like this one? (Long time lurker, first-time poster
I can't find a supplier that will use the smaller cord with an AC plug because of UL requirements for 120V. I made some Nanos and cords with a small round DC plug. It works fine because the Nano draws such a small current, but I am concerned people will plug the Nano 120V power supply with a DC plug into their laptops and blow something up.

Attachments

• dc plug.jpg
    dc plug.jpg
    514.5 KB · Views: 28

Allen Ginsbud

I can't find a supplier that will use the smaller cord with an AC plug because of UL requirements for 120V. I made some Nanos and cords with a small round DC plug. It works fine because the Nano draws such a small current, but I am concerned people will plug the Nano 120V power supply with a DC plug into their laptops and blow something up.
Thanks @ACE OF VAPE. That’s too bad a thinner or more flexible cord is not an option.

Greenleaf88

Hello I decided to come here to ask questions about the enano.

My question is, is it strictly a micro doser or can I pack a bowl to get a nice 6 to 8 fluffy full hit before it starts to decimate in production?

I am aware u can adjust your screen but is worth it?

Thank your for taking your time and reading. I have it for a good price so I want to pull the trigger and I like that it can be hit thru water but I am a heavy user even with vapes so it takes a couple hits.

Exsmoker

Plant Manager

My question is, is it strictly a micro doser or can I pack a bowl to get a nice 6 to 8 fluffy full hit before it starts to decimate in production?

Thank your for taking your time and reading. I have it for a good price so I want to pull the trigger and I like that it can be hit thru water but I am a heavy user even with vapes so it takes a couple hits.
I usually load mine to get about three good hits. It’s a small bowl, I could get more by pushing the screen down and loading more, but that would require a lot of stirring with uneven heating. It only takes seconds to reload, so I go with smaller loads.

I consider it a true micro-doser, perfect for me, but maybe not for everyone.

howie105

In my use case, pushing the load much beyond .1 g with the E-Nano gets a bit too busy for the results I get. When I am looking for those bigger capacities, I switch vapes often to one of the ELEV8 desktops. They can easily carry X4 the load size of the E-Nano, they are also conduction vapes, analog controlled (excluding coil driven ELEV8R) and work just fine dry or wet. That being said, the Nano is a champ in its load size and there are changes coming down the road that may address the capacity issue.

Greenleaf88

That's what's I was worried about but I loved the wood I know it a old concept but I love it. And reloading isn't the end of the world when the system stays on.

I might get it because from what I read it does produce how I like it and the burl is so nice I would buy just for deco.

unsorted

In my totally subjective opinion, with a normal load and enano set to just over 6, the first hit will cash roughly 60% of the load. After stirring, second hit roughly 30%. Stir, third hit 10% or less. YMMV

Pete

You CAN load it where you get 6 hits, but as others said, it will require a lot of stirring. I actually LIKE smaller loads because you get full flavor in each hit. Unlike some vaporizers I've used with higher capacity where, after 3 hits, it has no taste. And it is ridiculously easy to knock out a spent Enano load and reload. Takes me about 5 seconds. But if you don't want to do that, consider getting an extra stem and preloading it so you have 6-8 hits spread out between the two stems.

I DO consider the current Enano a microdoser, which is a big plus for me. I clear a stem in one or two bong-like hits and I'm done. I think most people would prefer a microdosing approach if they tried it. Your tolerance will go down. Although I've seen some high-tolerance people get fully toasted after a regular-size Enano bowl. It's REALLY efficient.

But if you want a lot of hits without interruption, look for a session vape.

Greenleaf88

You CAN load it where you get 6 hits, but as others said, it will require a lot of stirring. I actually LIKE smaller loads because you get full flavor in each hit. Unlike some vaporizers I've used with higher capacity where, after 3 hits, it has no taste. And it is ridiculously easy to knock out a spent Enano load and reload. Takes me about 5 seconds. But if you don't want to do that, consider getting an extra stem and preloading it so you have 6-8 hits spread out between the two stems.

I DO consider the current Enano a microdoser, which is a big plus for me. I clear a stem in one or two bong-like hits and I'm done. I think most people would prefer a microdosing approach if they tried it. Your tolerance will go down. Although I've seen some high-tolerance people get fully toasted after a regular-size Enano bowl. It's REALLY efficient.

But if you want a lot of hits without interruption, look for a session vape.
This was such a good post and informative.
I appreciate the honesty and thats what I was looking for and you definetly sold me.

I will be ordering it once I leave here only one more question in the stem and the gong attachment glass screen or adj screen? I'll be loading it for ultimate flavor and reloading it.

howie105

This was such a good post and informative.
I appreciate the honesty and thats what I was looking for and you definetly sold me.

I will be ordering it once I leave here only one more question in the stem and the gong attachment glass screen or adj screen? I'll be loading it for ultimate flavor and reloading it.
The usual convention is that the all glass stem is referred to as the fixed stem and the one with the metal basket screen is the adjustable one. Which stem lengths are you considering, the longest one is actually long enough to make a difference in cooling when compared to the stock stem. If you are a real cooling fan one of the folks who frequent the site says you can freeze the ice stems and use them without a problem right out of the frig.

Top Bottom