luvdavape

I got to thinking. It would probably take some resin to work and be more a hassle than anything.

Here are the links:

Glass
http://www.ebay.com/itm/THREE-HONEY...882?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51a3b3be72

Ceramic
http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Ceramic-H...150?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item232a529386

I was thinking about the stem but they might be more practical in a GonG.

I'd be interested in what you discover if you decide to play with them.

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

luvdavape

Let us know how they work ataxian. I'm not sure I have a lot of faith in them but you might get lucky with one or two having a nice fit. I really am not in an educated position because I'm ...waiting for my Nano

luvdavape,
Hey Andy, any chance that internal lights will be offered as an upgrade in the future? Probably be great for bedside vaping in the dark. Besides, you know, looking cool.

kingofnull,
Reactions: Vaponly

Dafni

Hey Andy, any chance that internal lights will be offered as an upgrade in the future? Probably be great for bedside vaping in the dark. Besides, you know, looking cool.

Andy mentioned he will offer some exotic nanos with the internal light as an Elite Limited Edition. Lets see if he offers this option on the standard nanos as well. I'm sure he'll make one for you if you ask him, if you dont want an exotic one that is.

Actually, they are still available.

Mind putting my name on one then??

Dafni,

Dafni

Tried calling you and got an answering machine.

Will try a little later.

As far as I can tell by Andys email responses, he must be a night guy. Take that for what it's worth, I never met him and live in a completly different timezone :lol: but I know my timezones I'd say :lol:

he always reponds to emails quick, btw. same day usually

Dafni,
Reactions: Vaponly

Vaponly

What, Me Worry?
Well looks like me and Dafni have #1 and #2.

That leaves #3.

So who wants to be the final member of our elite triad? :lol:

z9

If I had waited another week to get my second nano I would be all over this, I'm a little pissed off that I can't afford one of these now.

z9,

PDwasmy1st

What am i doing wrong then cos it combusts str8 away on level 3 setting :( is lower higher or wtf is going on??? it actually just sparks it up!!!! i cant believe after nearly a year i have just bloody smoked , :(

PDwasmy1st,

z9

What am i doing wrong then cos it combusts str8 away on level 3 setting :( is lower higher or wtf is going on??? it actaully just sparks it up!!!! i cant beilve after nearly a year i have just blooody smoked , not happy!

There is obviously a problem with whatever unit you are using. It would be better to contact Andy instead of posting this, nobody but Andy can make it work right.
I would not plug the unit in again.

z9

:( , says it is tested before sent what a joke.

Really? You still don't have anything constructive... He does test them, however I doubt that he would use your unit with herbs before sending it out. You can get faulty units from any manufacturer of anything, shit happens. I understand you're mad, but saying stuff like that does not accomplish anything.

It isn't like he purposely sent you a faulty unit.

Vaponly

What, Me Worry?
You can get faulty units from any manufacturer of anything, shit happens.

I have received several units from various manufactures that had issues in the past. I wont name names as the issues where handled in professional manner.

The first thing I do is contact the company to make things right. Failing that I make a "WTF" post, which I have fortunately never had to do.

Between inconsistencies in electronic components and the human element, things are bound to occasionally go wrong, no matter how stringent the QA may be.

It isn't like he purposely sent you a faulty unit.

IMO an important thing to keep in mind, when dealing with a situation like this.

PDwasmy1st

Ok Vaponly thanks, i live in Uk so am more concerned with the postage expenses , and i am also moving and will be offline as from tomorrow for a few days :( but at least the other 1 works fine looks great so yeh i am sure we will get things sorted out because the ev-2 is there 1st 1 and i love it.

PDwasmy1st,

PDwasmy1st

That would definitely add to the frustration.

Andy strikes me as a very honest person, who is quite passionate about his product and I am certain he will make things right. :2c:

Thanks man i am glad you came along and reassured me , i am already putting the EV-2 in 1st place in my list! although i can't remember how to insert a proper picture of 1.

PDwasmy1st,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
What am i doing wrong then cos it combusts str8 away on level 3 setting :( is lower higher or wtf is going on??, :(
Sorry about your problems. My first guess is that you have an improper or faulty converter. A Nano on 3 is less than one watt here in the states, I can place my finger dirctly on the heating element at that setting. You also mentioned in your email that you had to turn the EV-2 off after 5 minutes on the lowest setting becaue the outside gets hot?. That tells me both units are getting way TOO much voltage. Possibly 240v? Please send me a picture of the specs of the converter you are using.
Andy

Top Bottom