Xapove

Hello, fellas!

I was using my Dynavap yesterday and I dropped it off the couch. The cap apparently isn't dented, but since then the time until it clicks takes longer than I'm used to and always results in a lot of smell. Even though my girlfriend mentioned it, apparently there was no combustion.

Anyway, is there any way to resolve this other than buying another cap?

Last edited:
Xapove,

Xapove

I noticed that the cap no longer made that little noise between the two metals at the tip. I took a tool I have for packing IQ and forced it a few times. Voilà! Now it's working normally!

@TommyDee thanks for the advice, but, something really happened during the fall. I'm glad I managed to solve it!

bigmike

I've been abusing my Mightys for 5 years now. Love them. Wanted to try these Dynathingies and watched some YouTube videos. Wanted this set up because it's the best set up for hash imo. However I haven't tried hash yet. Got some AAAA OZs of flower (Pink Death Bubba, Pine Tar Kush) and they taste awesome in the Mighty. Everyone says there is more flavor in Dyna but that isn't my experience yet with this. And that's ok. This will have better results with hash than the Mighty ever can. Which is why I got it in the first place. Don't get me wrong I love it and the fact you can roast so many different ways but there simply isn't the same flavors as the Mighty for me. Probably because I wanted it for hash and I'm going for 1 heat up extractions with the Armored Cap for flower. I'll have to get a lower temp cap or Titanium tip and then see. I love the ritual of the Dynavap already. I like the high a lot. It's different than the Mighty. I can't believe how little flower produces such big rips. Super easy to use and got perfect roasts right away the first time I used it. The second rip really is bigger than the first with this set up. I was shocked. Glass caps are on the way AND a Sneaky Pete Mega Globe Mk2 Flat Earth edition coming this week and I'm pumped af to try a Mighty AND Dyna set up at the same freaking time!
b29nh7i5ronb1.webp

flit14k5ronb1.webp
Try heating higher up on the cap with a single flame torch or even a Bic lighter for terpy hits.

Petetbay

Apparently Dynavap has released colored Ti M+ here in Canada, bit steep. It doesn’t say if the the tip is Ti only the stem, but it must be since they have had limited Ti M+ tip release already and I was hoping to get them when released. It’s not available at Dynavap site yet and uses the classic version of the M+ stem which doesn’t have the ripples and is smooth. I would’ve liked a rippled version.

edit: Looking/reading closer the QuantiuM version does have a slight texture to the metal and the other one is smooth.

Last edited:

Petetbay

Apparently Dynavap has released colored Ti M+ here in Canada, bit steep. It doesn’t say if the the tip is Ti only the stem, but it must be since they have had limited Ti M+ tip release already and I was hoping to get them when released. It’s not available at Dynavap site yet and uses the classic version of the M+ stem which doesn’t have the ripples and is smooth. I would’ve liked a rippled version.

edit: Looking/reading closer the QuantiuM version does have a slight texture to the metal and the other one is smooth.

I saw a FB ad that Dynavap is releasing these Thurs. Sept. 21, I ordered one on the weekend and it’s suppose to be here Wed. looking forward to trying out the Ti tip.

RichardsBag

I put a order in a few weeks back from dovetail woodwork and still no reply to any emails..I don't know what's going on but he is adding stuff daily to his site...strange he is not replying to any emails about orders.
Try instagram? I had the same issue. If you get the package can you make a post?
I was a becoming concerned the account may have been taken over by an unsavory individual or something due to the difficulty making contact + some USPS related obstacles.
I am a lot less concerned after making contact but due diligence said I should double check they were still operating as usual until I had an email exchange and not assume. I’m not good at catching that stuff hence this post and why I’ll be updating it as soon as I know packages are going out and being received.

The package was sent and delivered somewhere but not to me. I just want to confirm someone has recieved an order recently. I am still reaching out/in touch with the account in the hopes it is returned to sender but wondeirng if its time drop it and take the hit.

This is not intended as speaking poorly of the fellow. I have had very pleasant interactions so far and he seems earnest and I have limited expereince with buying artisan products like this. Any help appreciated!

Last edited:
RichardsBag,

Amfet

Try instagram? I had the same issue. If you get the package can you make a post? I was a becoming concerned the account may have been taken over by an unsavory individual or something due to the difficulty making contact + some USPS related obstacles.

The package was sent and delivered somewhere but not to me. I just want to confirm someone has recieved an order recently. I am still reaching out/in touch with the account in the hopes it is returned to sender but wondeirng if its time drop it and take the hit.

This is not intended as speaking poorly of the fellow. I have had very pleasant interactions so far and he seems earnest and I have limited expereince with buying artisan products like this. Any help appreciated!
So I joined here because I’m in a similar situation. Placed a custom order about a month ago and not heard anything for several weeks. Sent a follow up email that did get an apologetic reply about a week later saying my item was expected to ship early *this* week if not sooner.
As of now (Wednesday evening) no notice of shipment and no item.
Hope whatever the issue is gets sorted. I’m not in a rush but also don’t want to be ignored or get the runaround. I’ll update with any developments.
(Sorry my first post here is kind of a complaint.)

Petetbay

Here’s the ad I saw on FB for a deal on the Ti M’s at Simrell, good deal to get it for $99 w/performance kit.

🍂 Titaniu”M” Fall Colors 🍂

For the first time ever, Dynavap is releasing the “M” in Titanium on 9/21

There are 2 Color ways:
🌌NebuluM & 👽QuantiuM

Both options utilize Dynavap’s in-house surface modification on only the Stem & Tip, which makes the surface more durable.

🚨The SS cap and Titanium condenser are not colored.

With this being the first time M’s are being offered in Titanium, I think we should do something dope, So we are.

For a limited time only, we will be offering the new M’s for $99 and ALSO including a FREE Titanium Performance Kit. We are crazy, I know 😅 but we want you to save some monies for being an early adopter 💰

Deal ends 9/24

Which one will you choose?

Tag a friend below who needs one of these! These things run hot, so the performance kit is 🤌🏼❄️

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Hi Dynavap fans,

My M has been my travel vape when I have been flying. Because it involves air travel I always just buy or being a bic as it isn’t always easy to find a butane torch at the destination (probably I am just not looking hard enough).

I have come to loath using a lighter when out and about though—it’s a pita in the wind. I’m debating picking up an ih, but I often try to just travel with a large backpack unless it’s a really long trip. Is there anything smaller and more portable than the wand? I haven’t really been keeping up with the dv market.

gordontreeman,
Reactions: coolbreeze

Petetbay

Is there anything smaller and more portable than the wand?

Petetbay

Troy and do a 1st run and dissection of the new Ti M’s, though I never been a fan of the M’s or metal stemmed DV’s, I’m liking the the Ti M’s a bunch.

Been working on this for a while now. I call it "STEM 0" for now. This is the 1st iteration of the idea. My idea uses a two-part mouthpiece design. One portion is static and fixed to the condenser. The other portion of the mouthpiece is free spinning around the condenser. This is where you hold the Dynavap to spin it. The static mouthpiece is where you twist when you want to adjust the internal airflow valve. This gives you a both a spinning mouth piece and an adjustable airflow valve on the same stem. I'm envisioning the mouthpieces as being wood or resin atm. The spinning part of the mouthpiece is interchangeable, different pieces could allow for some awesome stem customization possibilities.

VenusOfficial,
Reactions: Fox

Petetbay

Been working on this for a while now. I call it "STEM 0" for now. This is the 1st iteration of the idea. My idea uses a two-part mouthpiece design. One portion is static and fixed to the condenser. The other portion of the mouthpiece is free spinning around the condenser. This is where you hold the Dynavap to spin it. The static mouthpiece is where you twist when you want to adjust the internal airflow valve. This gives you a both a spinning mouth piece and an adjustable airflow valve on the same stem. I'm envisioning the mouthpieces as being wood or resin atm. The spinning part of the mouthpiece is interchangeable, different pieces could allow for some awesome stem customization possibilities.
Simrell used to make a spinning Stinger mp/cooling condenser and now incorporates it in their adjustable air valve thingy that would adjust air by rotation of the condenser/mp seems like overkill as my fingers still barely work, I do have a couple spinning Stinger mp’s.

coolbreeze

Troy and do a 1st run and dissection of the new Ti M’s, though I never been a fan of the M’s or metal stemmed DV’s, I’m liking the the Ti M’s a bunch.

Just trying mine out now. It's a pretty little thing and very lightweight. First bowl was two hits so I'm trying to go slower for this one. Very nice 1st-hit flavor with the slower approach.

Anvil_help_420

Just wanted to throw in my thoughts on the Armoured Cap, as it seems like it came and went without really getting the hype it deserves.

Like most DV stuff, there’s a learning curve and fitment that needs tweaking. I feel a lot of people that binned off the armoured cap never really got past this stage to truly appreciate it.

So I run it on a revolve g2, with 21m tip. I’ll use a blazer PT-4000, and aim directly at the first cooling fin beneath the cap. I’ll slowly spin, but as said in George’s protective marketing speak, it’s “less necessary” than before.

Stop at the first click, occasionally give it a second or so extra. Never to the second click. Man, the results are insane! Proper heavy extraction like my anvil.

Unlike the fmj, the more spread out mass seems to really even the bake out. Every time, the AC wins the even heating test. It also cools off a LOT quicker, I barely use the leather loop with the AC but I always did with FMJ.

Anyway, if you haven’t given it a try yet. Please do. Give it a good honest try and be patient, understand that extra mass changes things, and you must change with it.

Having a regular cap and this, it’s like having two vapes in one. Love it.

Fangirling over :D

coolbreeze

Just wanted to throw in my thoughts on the Armoured Cap, as it seems like it came and went without really getting the hype it deserves.

Like most DV stuff, there’s a learning curve and fitment that needs tweaking. I feel a lot of people that binned off the armoured cap never really got past this stage to truly appreciate it.

So I run it on a revolve g2, with 21m tip. I’ll use a blazer PT-4000, and aim directly at the first cooling fin beneath the cap. I’ll slowly spin, but as said in George’s protective marketing speak, it’s “less necessary” than before.

Stop at the first click, occasionally give it a second or so extra. Never to the second click. Man, the results are insane! Proper heavy extraction like my anvil.

Unlike the fmj, the more spread out mass seems to really even the bake out. Every time, the AC wins the even heating test. It also cools off a LOT quicker, I barely use the leather loop with the AC but I always did with FMJ.

Anyway, if you haven’t given it a try yet. Please do. Give it a good honest try and be patient, understand that extra mass changes things, and you must change with it.

Having a regular cap and this, it’s like having two vapes in one. Love it.

Fangirling over :D
Add a RWW Convection Cap and make it 3-in-1.

coolbreeze,

Beansuppa

Question, are the caps on these supposed to be a little loose? I just picked up a 21m, which has (i'm assuming) a captive cap cuz it has the dimples on the side to help lock it on the tip. But rocking the vape back and forth on its end, and the cap moves on it's own a little bit. It doesn't fall off, but it definitely moves a bit until the dimples grab on to the tip and stop it from moving more. Then flipping it cap-up makes it slide back down.

Is this normal? It's not something I've seen mentioned before, and just want to make sure my cap isn't defective. Thanks!

coolbreeze

Question, are the caps on these supposed to be a little loose? I just picked up a 21m, which has (i'm assuming) a captive cap cuz it has the dimples on the side to help lock it on the tip. But rocking the vape back and forth on its end, and the cap moves on it's own a little bit. It doesn't fall off, but it definitely moves a bit until the dimples grab on to the tip and stop it from moving more. Then flipping it cap-up makes it slide back down.

Is this normal? It's not something I've seen mentioned before, and just want to make sure my cap isn't defective. Thanks!
A little looseness is normal, yes. Mine don't move up and down but they rattle. You can tighten it up by rolling/squeezing the cap in your fingers, compressing the sides with the dimples until it grips better.

Top Bottom