• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

simba

@weedanwine
...And the (incomplete) Dynavault has eventually disappeared from the EU website...
@VapCap
George, why? What is the purpose of the EU website? At the moment it looks like a waste of space :2c:

ETA: I know at this point I'm talking to myself and they don't care. So...pointless post I guess
Can't access the Dynavault page from the American site now either, it's password-protected and my login wasn't good enough.

simba,
Reactions: Franco

coolbreeze

I like this thinG! It works really well: great hit size and density, extremely sensitive to flavors, especially good (but also bad). First hit is literally terp heaven, third hit a tad carbony. Hits slightly warm, only obvious downside is fragility.

IMG-1589.jpg

Edit: I think I'll go with gentler heatings to keep the flavor nice; roasts seem very even so far.

Edit 2: So far the lighter is like the nicest lighter I ever got from Dynavap. Slightly stiff button (childproof, I assume) is the worst thing I've found. Nice strong, tight flame; not enough power for an Anvil but plenty for indoors DVing; tank looks decent-sized; build seems solid (thickish plastic).
Someone on reddit apparently found bits of glass chipped from his tip in his abv. He says DV reached out and is taking care of him. I have checked my tip before and after use and it's fine. DV seems confident in their safety but no harm in checking!

Also, be careful during assembly that the condenser is flush with the mouthpiece to avoid shoving the condenser through the glass screen!

condition

Ispire wand. It's the about best performer out of the 4 I own and it's also the cheapest. Only thing I have that compares (maybe a little better even) is the Fluxer Flite, currently not in production but worth watching for in the ads.

Edit: with the skullcandy insert
Hey guys, I've just been dusting off my original vong which I haven't used since before induction heaters were popular (I used to use the cheap dental one from Amazon)

Do the resident IH experts have any suggestions for an IH rookie looking to get in the game - pocketability and amount of clicks isn't critical to me, but it has to be portable as I use it sitting outside mostly at my house.

Any suggestions are super appreciated!
I also vote for the wand, though I don't have madheaters IH, I only have Apollo & Orion.

I ordered it from Dynavap.eu, clicking the offer banner for a free 2020 M vapcap (together with the wand) during that weekend.

Dynavap.eu didn't honor their offer, the free vapcap never arrived and also didn't reply to my email.

The glass tube had a white plastic tube around it and I inserted both at the wand with bad performance, the vapcap never clicked. However, after I removed the plastic and used only the glass adaptor, it worked properly.

My_50p_worth

Someone on reddit apparently found bits of glass chipped from his tip in his abv. He says DV reached out and is taking care of him. I have checked my tip before and after use and it's fine. DV seems confident in their safety but no harm in checking!

Also, be careful during assembly that the condenser is flush with the mouthpiece to avoid shoving the condenser through the glass screen!
I feel that this is a general thing with glass more so than a DV gaffe, when I’ve had glass pieces or vapes I’ve always regularly checked for any chipping or breakages. Sometimes it’s unavoidable!

Metal sometimes has shavings, wood sometimes has a nasty dust, and glass sometimes chips off tiny pieces.

It’s always worth regular checks and cleans of your vapes, especially when they first arrive

vandalizedbythelotus

I jumped on the G wagon. It’s very nice looking. I’ll admit Im a bit scared to use it and will also confess I have never used my OG glassy. Would it be reasonable to conclude that these will be around for awhile or is there a possibility this is falling under the “Vault” type product? I wish I was able to get a B too. The tip interests me, the silicone not so much.
D28-F5574-64-D9-4876-A6-BE-1-AC6-A98-B2-C67.jpg
yes it will be around for a while. it's actually been around for a while, look up "addacap", it's the same manufacturer *cough*vapingfans*cough*
the B and the glass main stem with oven part are soon to be added to the store as well.

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
I ordered it from Dynavap.eu, clicking the offer banner for a free 2020 M vapcap (together with the wand) during that weekend.

Dynavap.eu didn't honor their offer, the free vapcap never arrived and also didn't reply to my email.

If you are inclined to, maybe hit up dynavap usa and let them know what is happening with your dynavap eu issue?

@Red Lund
The Wand is a worthy heater for sure, good price, quality and flexibility of use, plenty of cooking power and swappable batteries, the battery indicator is useless though. :spliff:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
look up "addacap", it's the same manufacturer *cough*vapingfans*cough*
WOW. I’m very confused why Dynavap would choose to get in bed with Vapingfans. I feel like I’ve been boycotting Vapingfans for a couple years and here I am supporting them. Is this a case of, “If you can’t beat them, join them”?

vandalizedbythelotus

WOW. I’m very confused why Dynavap would choose to get in bed with Vapingfans. I feel like I’ve been boycotting Vapingfans for a couple years and here I am supporting them. Is this a case of, “If you can’t beat them, join them”?
this is nothing new, i mean ... who do you think was making the orion?
it's why DV were so sure about the UFO being an orion clone too despite it looking nothing like it.
VF are also the makers of stuff like hula stems and sneaky globe, most of the WPA vape adapters etc, probably BB's as well.
they are one of the largest players in the accessory industry.

i think DV only mills the metal and wood parts (tips, stems, condensers) from tubes and blocks they buy.
cuts, crimps and engraves the caps coming from another manufacturer.
probably also makes plastic tubes and silicone parts inhouse.
but that's it, the rest is made for them by other manufacturers and they resell it.

TBF if VF are respecting contracts and IP, i think we should treat them as any other OEM manufacturer.
altho besides the bitterness related to IP theft, and despite the low cost of their product, i don't think it's worth the sacrifice in quality.
i'd rather pay 50% more and have it made with not china glass, and precision fine grind of the glass tip.
did i mention part of the sales goes to the CCP?

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Wow check out vaping fans website, now they look to actually be an authorized Dyna dealer.....
Went and looked, and jeez, looks like there's no avoiding them. Thought I was on Sneaky Pete's for a second (disappointing, yet understandable). I wonder if there are not glass dealers among the better-thought-of dhgate shops that could take some of that business, or if the industry there is so rife with this crap that it's this or expensive glass. I don't mind paying for glass but it's not durable so the expense matters more here, to me at least. Pricey glass is great if you know enough to know just what you want or need, how things work, and how to recognize quality. The cheap glass thread, for example, is a great classroom, but it's sometimes hard to understand nuances without hands-on experience. The water-cooling industry is so diverse in designs and types that it's nuts trying to learn enough to justify expensive glass without the hands-on discovery of cheap glass.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
TBF if VF are respecting contracts and IP, i think we should treat them as any other OEM manufacturer.
I definitely didn’t realize some of the connections. I guess I was under the impression they had ripped off a number of other peoples ideas. I agree with your above statement as long as they do the right thing 100% time.

My_50p_worth

I definitely didn’t realize some of the connections. I guess I was under the impression they had ripped off a number of other peoples ideas. I agree with your above statement as long as they do the right thing 100% time.
Yeah I was the same! Makes way more sense that they do a lot of manufacturing work for other companies. Does kind of makes you wonder how truthful the “made in USA” on each DV actually is though

Vape Cloud City

New cheapie positioned below the M. Silicone body, smaller bowl. I think only the discorders have gotten them yet, as bonuses. Not clear yet when they will go up for sale. The initial reports I've seen say they're surprisingly nice and fun to use.
I have one and used it a couple times, it's nice. I think people are overreacting to it a little bit but it's a nice device. Definitely a little weird to get used to the feeling since it's the body is oddly shaped silicon, but the half bowl tip is a really good idea.

I'm also glad to see they are starting to develop niche tips. I asked George a long time ago in a Tea Time episode if they would ever consider a tip specifically for concentrates and he said yes, so this could be the first step to something like that. So it's exciting in that sense, I just think it functions just like a regular Dynavap and it can actually give you a really solid hit.

coolbreeze

I have one and used it a couple times, it's nice. I think people are overreacting to it a little bit but it's a nice device. Definitely a little weird to get used to the feeling since it's the body is oddly shaped silicon, but the half bowl tip is a really good idea.

I'm also glad to see they are starting to develop niche tips. I asked George a long time ago in a Tea Time episode if they would ever consider a tip specifically for concentrates and he said yes, so this could be the first step to something like that. So it's exciting in that sense, I just think it functions just like a regular Dynavap and it can actually give you a really solid hit.

Do you heat below that fin on the bowl? That looks like it's below the chamber but still inside the cap?

coolbreeze,

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I used to be a regular on this thread...then I got into concentrates three years ago and found better vapes for those. I still do flower, but almost exclusively when I'm on the go outdoors where my other vapes are easier to use(in the near constant winds here) and lighter in overall weight. For a change up, I hauled out my beautiful Stardustsailor vapcap the other night and now I'm addicted again! LOL! A really good load of flower in a dynavap is nearly as brain-stimulating/destimulating as the very strong concentrates I prefer. What fun! Also I note that the flower just three years ago was rarely above 17 or 18% THC whereas now I have a 28% and even a 30%. We are living in a golden age of dope!

coolbreeze

Yea pretty much. The cap sits pretty far down so if you heat at the bottom you're heating towards the bottom of the fin/top of the "stem" of the tip. It can rip even though the heating is weird.
Is it more-or-less a one-hitter? Have you tried the FMJ? It'll be interesting to see how this is received: will it be mostly an entry-level device or more a fun/convenient thing for DVers to have in their pocket?

Texus

I used to be a regular on this thread...then I got into concentrates three years ago and found better vapes for those. I still do flower, but almost exclusively when I'm on the go outdoors where my other vapes are easier to use(in the near constant winds here) and lighter in overall weight. For a change up, I hauled out my beautiful Stardustsailor vapcap the other night and now I'm addicted again! LOL! A really good load of flower in a dynavap is nearly as brain-stimulating/destimulating as the very strong concentrates I prefer. What fun! Also I note that the flower just three years ago was rarely above 17 or 18% THC whereas now I have a 28% and even a 30%. We are living in a golden age of dope!
If you've got a Dynavap stem, and are rocking a lot of concentrates, the new Simrell Warhead is amazing.

Texus,
Reactions: endof3d
Top Bottom