StringTheorista

I appreciate it, and I don't what the issue is but my 21 M has been an awful experience and I really don't know if I'll ever buy another M. I love the VonG but also like to use these natively so I think the Omni is the best bet.
I get great results from the 21 M tip on my VonG. And George has said it’s his favorite tip. It’s so interesting how sensitive these devices are to personal technique differences. For instance, I just cannot get on the good side of the 20M tip, but lots of folks really love that one— I think for hot, dense hits, which are not what I shoot for.

Last edited:

Vape Cloud City

I get great results from the 21 M tip on my VonG. And George has said it’s his favorite tip. It’s so interesting how sensitive these devices are to personal technique differences. For instance, I just cannot get on the good side of the 20M tip, but lots of folks really love that one— I think for hot, dense hits, which are not what I shoot for.
Yea it's definitely interesting to see all of the preferences. I don't know what it is with the 21 but I've had an issue with it since the day I got it and have never taken a liking to it. I should try it on the VonG just for science though.

I get the feeling George likes super light, wispy, airy, hits and a lot of them so I'm not too surprised to hear him say he likes the 21 M most, where I want fewer, bigger, hotter hits.

simba

@weedanwine
Yea it's definitely interesting to see all of the preferences. I don't know what it is with the 21 but I've had an issue with it since the day I got it and have never taken a liking to it. I should try it on the VonG just for science though.

I get the feeling George likes super light, wispy, airy, hits and a lot of them so I'm not too surprised to hear him say he likes the 21 M most, where I want fewer, bigger, hotter hits.
I've not liked any of the newer models, I bought a few 2018 SS ones when I had the opportunity. I'm still a little sore I gave away my original M to a friend who doesn't use it 🤦🏽‍♂️

simba,

Vape Cloud City

I've not liked any of the newer models, I bought a few 2018 SS ones when I had the opportunity. I'm still a little sore I gave away my original M to a friend who doesn't use it 🤦🏽‍♂️
I know the feeling. I gave a 2018 M KarmaVap to a friend and it hasn't been touched. I'm currently working on getting it back haha

Vape Cloud City,
Reactions: NYC_Frank

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The only complete vape I have purchased from DV recently (last year or so) is the 21 Vong and I like it very much. Not quite as much as I like the Revolve with a 21Vong tip I got since, but the 21 Vong is a great product with better airflow than my previous Vapcaps. I think part of that is the cuts in the tip on the end under the cap. I have an 21 Omni tip as well, but I like the Vong tip better.

Green Kiwi

I'd take it another round or two, too. The flavors have mostly boiled off but there is still effective stuff left, most likely.
that's more like smoking to me..........the goodiEZ, are gone by now.
the rest is possibly making sleepy, wel not clean vapour anymore......:2c:.
I notice a lot of the dyna users go quiet far with the heating cycle.
nothing wrong with that, but to my you are sort of starting to smoke....at that point.imho.:leaf:.

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
I notice a lot of the dyna users go quiet far with the heating cycle.

In times of scarce herb me takes it darker like. Dark as a moonless night.

Some even seek out the darkness to vanquish their pains or guide them into the bless'ed bliss of sleep.........:zzz:

When ye green goddess smiles upon me,
dutifully me obliges her wish, to vape it lighter. Tis thus more kindly on the bronchials.

I suspect that heavyweight aka high tolerance folks, might seek greener hits than peeps whom put a smaller daily amount of vapor through ye old lungs.
Pure speculation on me behalf, I must add.

Now walk ye plank to dynatown

To load er up and spin er round

Draw the cloud into ye lung

A barrel of fun for everyone

:peace:

Morty

I just cannot get on the good side of the 20M tip, but lots of folks really love that one— I think for hot, dense hits, which are not what I shoot for.
That's why I love my 20M w/ a half bowl setting. 1 hit full extraction w/ dense vapor, but using the stock stem w/ the airport fully open I don't find the hits hot (or harsh) at all. With the airport closed and a full bowl, whew, gets hotter than an actual 1 hitter for me. Not fun.

I think your right on here. I got a 21M a couple months ago, and found it very underwhelming (even w/ a non-captive cap). I like the ergonomics of the stem better, but that's about it. Even w/ the airport fully open, the 21M airflow feels more restricted than the 20M. :\ Wish I just would of gotten another 20M instead.

GCD

Does anybody have the old 1 page user guide that Dynavap used to send out? I think I got one with my 19M, it had the basics of heating, cleaning and assembly of the device.
Passing a Dyna on to an older friend and a physical guide would be much easier than linking to videos etc.

TIA for any help.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Does anybody have the old 1 page user guide that Dynavap used to send out? I think I got one with my 19M, it had the basics of heating, cleaning and assembly of the device.
Passing a Dyna on to an older friend and a physical guide would be much easier than linking to videos etc.

TIA for any help.

I found these old instructions from a translation project I did for George back in the day.

vapcap-instructions.png

:peace:

Vehmic

Bogwood Ent
Does anybody have an alternate screen they prefer in their Dynvaps? Preferably with better longevity than the stock.

Vehmic,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Siebter, why you prefer electric toothbrush over ISO? For not removing the o-rings?

You mean for the tips? No, I do actually soak them in ISO prior to brushing them, just to get rid of the usual nasty stuff. But there's this kind of black stuff that takes a bit longer to accumulate at the outside of the tip and once it's there, you can't remove it with iso. For that I take the electric toothbrush (and toothpaste, it needs sodium bicarbonate to be effective). Takes only a few minutes and will leave the tip shiny and clean.

Vape Cloud City

Dark Crystal was great for loosening up the resin, especially the really stuck on stuff. I think it still needs to go in ISO after to give it a final clean.

I think your right on here. I got a 21M a couple months ago, and found it very underwhelming (even w/ a non-captive cap). I like the ergonomics of the stem better, but that's about it. Even w/ the airport fully open, the 21M airflow feels more restricted than the 20M.
:\
Wish I just would of gotten another 20M instead.
I've seen him comment or say on a stream he always does half bowls. I think he prefers the air pretty wide open, if not all the way and if he uses an IH and stops at the click I can only imagine the kind of hits he's getting. Not judging at all, if that's what he or anyone likes I'm happy you've found something that works for you, but I wish as a business owner he would also realize not everybody wants that experience.

Last edited:

checkyourlibido

I've seen him comment or say on a stream he always does half bowls. I think he prefers the air pretty wide open, if not all the way and if he uses an IH and stops at the click I can only imagine the kind of hits he's getting. Not judging at all, if that's what he or anyone likes I'm happy you've found something that works for you, but I wish as a business owner he would also realize not everybody wants that experience.
My mom said to never do anything half-assed so I only vape full bowls. Wish they were even bigger.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Went to the case... chose a strain from of over a dozen different strains... most of these I haven't even tried yet, then set down and enjoyed a load... Decided I really liked it, and went to write down the strain so I can remember which one it is...

That's when i figured out that I have absolutely no idea which container I grabbed this from... So until next time you wonderful mystery flower, we will meet again!!

Top Bottom