• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

HyDrOpOnIc1987

True, very true! Guess I'll have to pick up another FMJ or 2 lol one extra for me and one for my in-law :) she wont like the twirling, but if i get the fmj it'll be much easier for her to use :)

Oh, i heard that the new caps are better than last years. Any truth to this? My SS cap and tip I got have 2022 markings so I'm hoping they'll be good too :):):)

My_50p_worth

True, very true! Guess I'll have to pick up another FMJ or 2 lol one extra for me and one for my in-law :) she wont like the twirling, but if i get the fmj it'll be much easier for her to use :)

Oh, i heard that the new caps are better than last years. Any truth to this? My SS cap and tip I got have 2022 markings so I'm hoping they'll be good too :):):)
According to @TommyDee the 22 caps he’s tested are back to the OG formula. I think it was only a special run though? I’m not sure

If so, pair a 22 regular cap with that 19m tip you have and an Ispire wand.. that’s an insane max performance setup

My_50p_worth,
Reactions: coolbreeze

Vape Cloud City

I think I may have gotten one of these new hot caps. When I ordered the 2019 PhantoM from George's Empty Pants sale, I also ordered a non-captive cap to go with it. It's stamped 2022 and has completely transformed my 2021 M on my new VHB Carbon II compared to the captive that came with it stock. Oddly it performs about the same on the 2019 M as the captive that came with it but I also need to try it on the VonG to see what it does on there.

Smokey McVape

Something that I’ve wondered with the FMJ - seeing as the anvil needs a beefier torch for the extra mass, what would happen if that same logic was applied to the FMJ?

Maybe some are getting underwhelming extraction results due to this factor, just not pumping in enough heat by click time
Didn't work for me with either standard torches or my £45 monster - I still get consistently better results without the FMJ.

condition

So that is how my ABV looks after vaping with Omni 2021, standard cap, half bowl divider and IH Apollo 2 from Dynatec. Is it acceptable? I think I see terps lol, and far from this point the vapor taste is unpleasant.

20220614-113320.jpg

condition,

Consolidated21

Mediterranean
Hello guys, sorry in advance if it has already been said, but I did not find it ... do you know a shop in Europe that has Simrell's FMJ ?

Consolidated21,

coolbreeze

So that is how my ABV looks after vaping with Omni 2021, standard cap, half bowl divider and IH Apollo 2 from Dynatec. Is it acceptable? I think I see terps lol, and far from this point the vapor taste is unpleasant.

20220614-113320.jpg
I'd take it another round or two, too. The flavors have mostly boiled off but there is still effective stuff left, most likely.

HyDrOpOnIc1987

Gotta say, I'm very impressed with Dynavap's customer service. After recieving my parcel yesterday, the SS tip and cap had issues. The tip's CCD slips through the half bowl setting straight to the full bowl. Doesnt impact me atm, but when I move into microdosing and lower my tolerance, Then it'll matter lol And the SS cap is acting very much like the C-Vap 2019 low temp cap I got yesterday. That DOES currently affect me as I like the heavier effects. Had a tolerance when switching over a cpl months ago, so having to hold way further past the click isnt the best, but tbh as long as it doesnt hurt the cap, its not gunna completely ruin my experience with it either though lol

But, DV's CS rep quickly asked if I wanted to try another cap/tip combo to see if it would hold up to my style properly. I brought it up just to ask if its possible that a cap can be mislabeled and sold as the wrong one, not to get replacements lol genuine curiosity.

Anyway, if you ever have to deal with them, have some patience because they will try their best to help fix whatever issue you have, and they try to go beyond what they needed to to guarantee their customers happiness. Awesome company wih awesome devices.

Now, i want a TRWW intercooler lol mainly cuz its much cheaper than the Simrell counterparts and I'm on a fixed income. Think that and another FMJ or 2 (to help my in law learn to use the DV. Gave her my non low temp C-Vap last night. Tried showing her how to use it, but ended up sending links to some videos so she can play on her own time lol ) would really step my DV game up. Like seriously lol

coolbreeze

Gotta say, I'm very impressed with Dynavap's customer service. After recieving my parcel yesterday, the SS tip and cap had issues. The tip's CCD slips through the half bowl setting straight to the full bowl. Doesnt impact me atm, but when I move into microdosing and lower my tolerance, Then it'll matter lol And the SS cap is acting very much like the C-Vap 2019 low temp cap I got yesterday. That DOES currently affect me as I like the heavier effects. Had a tolerance when switching over a cpl months ago, so having to hold way further past the click isnt the best, but tbh as long as it doesnt hurt the cap, its not gunna completely ruin my experience with it either though lol

But, DV's CS rep quickly asked if I wanted to try another cap/tip combo to see if it would hold up to my style properly. I brought it up just to ask if its possible that a cap can be mislabeled and sold as the wrong one, not to get replacements lol genuine curiosity.

Anyway, if you ever have to deal with them, have some patience because they will try their best to help fix whatever issue you have, and they try to go beyond what they needed to to guarantee their customers happiness. Awesome company wih awesome devices.

Now, i want a TRWW intercooler lol mainly cuz its much cheaper than the Simrell counterparts and I'm on a fixed income. Think that and another FMJ or 2 (to help my in law learn to use the DV. Gave her my non low temp C-Vap last night. Tried showing her how to use it, but ended up sending links to some videos so she can play on her own time lol ) would really step my DV game up. Like seriously lol
Nice thing about those cvaps are with the '20 body, you get the 10mm joint.

HyDrOpOnIc1987

Nice thing about those cvaps are with the '20 body, you get the 10mm joint.
Very true. Noticed that it goes in further to the female joint on my bong with the C-Vap rather than my '21 AzuriuM stem. Found the AzuriuM barely attached, but the C-Vap's stem fits perfect and smoothy. :) it's kinda fun have another one that works differently lol get to play around and see if my vaping style will evolve at all lol

coolbreeze

Very true. Noticed that it goes in further to the female joint on my bong with the C-Vap rather than my '21 AzuriuM stem. Found the AzuriuM barely attached, but the C-Vap's stem fits perfect and smoothy. :) it's kinda fun have another one that works differently lol get to play around and see if my vaping style will evolve at all lol
Well, I think if we've learned anything in the past few weeks, it's better to remain adaptable than wedded to your style--especially if it's your inclination to defend it vociferously!

(I still miss the ornery SOB)

HyDrOpOnIc1987

Talking about Chronic? He seemed like a cool dude tbh. Didn't get a chance to talk with him much unforunately, but he was always throwing his opinion out there lol which isn't bad or wrong, just how you do it determines that imo.

It's been fairly quiet here since tbh.

Oh, since we should be getting back on topic, are there any decent yet affordable stems that provide any cooling? I want to be able to bring my DV out and about, but because I have asthma I need to use it pretty much exclusively with a water piece. I'm on disability so money is tight, but I need to be able to bring this sucker out. I can't use pain meds as I'm a recovering opiate addict (had a bad knee injury and was over prescribed and caused some issues. Much better now though) so really marijuana is the only thing that helps without all the crappy side effects and such. Was just kind of curious as to what my options would be. As I said earlier, I think I want to get a TRWW intercooler as it's MUCH more affordable than the Simrell counterpart. But besides those two stems, I have no idea what else is out there and haven't found definitive answers. Thanks in advance, and sorry for the novel of a post!

coolbreeze

Talking about Chronic? He seemed like a cool dude tbh. Didn't get a chance to talk with him much unforunately, but he was always throwing his opinion out there lol which isn't bad or wrong, just how you do it determines that imo.

It's been fairly quiet here since tbh.

Oh, since we should be getting back on topic, are there any decent yet affordable stems that provide any cooling? I want to be able to bring my DV out and about, but because I have asthma I need to use it pretty much exclusively with a water piece. I'm on disability so money is tight, but I need to be able to bring this sucker out. I can't use pain meds as I'm a recovering opiate addict (had a bad knee injury and was over prescribed and caused some issues. Much better now though) so really marijuana is the only thing that helps without all the crappy side effects and such. Was just kind of curious as to what my options would be. As I said earlier, I think I want to get a TRWW intercooler as it's MUCH more affordable than the Simrell counterpart. But besides those two stems, I have no idea what else is out there and haven't found definitive answers. Thanks in advance, and sorry for the novel of a post!
I would check out sneaky pete's glass stems, he's got a bunch of them and those hula and gnarly stems work surprisingly well.

HyDrOpOnIc1987

Have you ever tried hitting mouth to lung with a closed off carb? Imo it's easier on the lungs than water filtration or other methods, and cheaper than buying a new stem.
No, i haven't. Same idea as smoking a cigarette or MTL nic vaping? I'll try that in a min :) tyvm for the idea, never thought to MTL inhale a vape lol
I would check out sneaky pete's glass stems, he's got a bunch of them and those hula and gnarly stems work surprisingly well.
I have his Little Finger adapter and had a strong arm but broke it lol I'll definitely have to give one a try then. Thanks! Never occured to me that a simple glass stem or a 3d stem would do what I need without the price tag associated with Simrell stuff. Think i should get the TRWW intercooler so I can use my beutiful AzuriuM stem while out and about (plus incase a glass one breaks) and also grab a glass stem.

Thanks to you both for the quick replies :)

ezpz

20220614-113320.jpg
Ever tried "pulse" heating? I think that's what its called. On 2 seconds, off 2 sec., on 2 sec.,etc. etc. Not sure it will work on a Ti tip, but works good on my SS tip when using my Cauldron IH. The Cauldron heated quickly, resulting in a roasted outside and green inside. Going past the click, just made the outside char and the inside still greenish. Pulse heating gave me a more even extraction.

HyDrOpOnIc1987

So, I tried the MTL inhales and it is a bit better, but I think if I were to want to use that style often I would need a glass cooling stem. But, I will def be playing with this more, cuz it's fun to play with the vapor lol thanks for the recomendation

Momor

@ezpz I am convinced. If someone can help me for FMJ order from EU, would be obliged.

Hello guys, sorry in advance if it has already been said, but I did not find it ... do you know a shop in Europe that has Simrell's FMJ ?

condition

Ever tried "pulse" heating? I think that's what its called. On 2 seconds, off 2 sec., on 2 sec.,etc. etc. Not sure it will work on a Ti tip, but works good on my SS tip when using my Cauldron IH. The Cauldron heated quickly, resulting in a roasted outside and green inside. Going past the click, just made the outside char and the inside still greenish. Pulse heating gave me a more even extraction.
Going past the click is not a solution, I agree. What I do is let it cool down and after the double click reheat it on the IH. So for every draw I take I have to heat it up, wait to cool down and reheat again to get a decent vapor. For the first draw I heat it three times and it seems like I work too hard for some puffs, lol, too tiring for microdosing, that's why I want the FMJ, to heat once, enjoy thick vapor and continue my routine.

fogbank

Going past the click is not a solution, I agree. What I do is let it cool down and after the double click reheat it on the IH. So for every draw I take I have to heat it up, wait to cool down and reheat again to get a decent vapor. For the first draw I heat it three times and it seems like I work too hard for some puffs, lol, too tiring for microdosing, that's why I want the FMJ, to heat once, enjoy thick vapor and continue my routine.
The FMJ will not work with your induction heater, as copper does not heat well via induction.

fogbank,
Top Bottom