• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

FROMTHE6IX

Can anyone tell me what tips these are, I know they are standard ti but like are they the 18,19, or 20 models, thanks in advanced!

I can't post pics here?

FROMTHE6IX,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

coolbreeze

Guys and gals, has anyone tried the perforated cap? Thoughts?
I've been using the snowflake one the past couple days. It's hard to say what if any difference it makes, to be honest. It might pull a touch easier. I have used them with both torch and heater and have noticed no problems or performance shortfalls with either. I've had good results. I view them as mostly aesthetic.

Last edited:

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
I've been using the snowflake one the past couple days. It's hard to say what if any difference it makes, to be honest. It might pull a touch easier. I have used them with both torch and heater and have noticed no problems or performance shortfalls with either. I've have good results. I view them as mostly aesthetic.
Thank you very much my friend! Very much appreciated.

jbm

No just the C Vaps, but still. I get that they are free but this just feels like DVs "Jump the Shark" moment
I dunno. Dynavap is pretty clever in coming up with small variations on the product that appeal both to collectors and entry-level types: the perforated caps (someone tried to sell me a snowflake cap for 40 USD this am,) the 2-tone cocobolo Vongs, the VongBong bundle, the staggered releases of anodized Ms and Omnis, etc etc. By no means do they ever rest on their laurels. Is every product great? Nope. I also thought that URL on the CVaps is ugly ugly ugly. But people who really love their DVs eat it right up.

Last edited:

thunderstealer1337

Anyone else find this huge logo irritating?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dynavap/comments/rn1ffs
haha they are reacting like the interwebs just came out like in the 90s where everyone was marketing free pens with websites on them because ppl didnt know about googling or search engines.....

Since we are so close to year 2022, people who dont know wtf a dynvap is, literally picking it off the ground, can read the cap logo and somehow miraculously get to their website/youtube/forum about vapcaps - guaranteed, you can also argue the cap logo is unlegible to a noob but then they still have dynavap name machined into the stem

the karma cap logo or cvap logo or m for friend logos are way better marketing terms imo rather then a website.com blast

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
No just the C Vaps, but still. I get that they are free but this just feels like DVs "Jump the Shark" moment
Only way to get them off is with a buffing wheel. They are lightly engraved in there. Of course, the gold will come off as well. I removed it from mine before gifting them, but I did include all the paperwork so that friends will know where to go if they want to know more. IMO, the website engraved on the stem is just tacky. I get why they did it, but I don't think it is necessary in any way. Not in this day and age

vandalizedbythelotus

Only way to get them off is with a buffing wheel. They are lightly engraved in there. Of course, the gold will come off as well. I removed it from mine before gifting them, but I did include all the paperwork so that friends will know where to go if they want to know more. IMO, the website engraved on the stem is just tacky. I get why they did it, but I don't think it is necessary in any way. Not in this day and age
perhaps pickle in hot vinegar then heat color back to gold should at least make it blend.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
It is an implied obligation, yes.
That's kinda what the old card that came with said anyway.

I couldn't in good conscience give the C-Vap away as it was a piece of crap so I gifted good devices instead. My C-Vap is my daily driver with a few personal mods. I honestly wouldn't know who to gift 10 C-Vaps to.

I live in a vape-desert and I don't associate with smokers. If you want to impress shops, you need to give them some of your finest. Send me some M's and some Omni's, and a few Vongs along with an introduction letter and I might turn some heads in the neighborhood. Don't forget the IHs.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Just for the sake of argument, if you can't keep it or sell it, then it's not a customer appreciation "gift" it's an obligation to promote DV?

Well I think forwarding the nice gesture to someone who could use it, if possible, is a more generous effort than reselling it on the EntExchange for profit.

Everybody is trying to promote their products, it's a tough time for small businesses and many of them need all the support they can get. Many companies send out stickers with their orders and it's probably not for the wicked cool graphic design. And just sending out stickers can be kind of expensive. Is it an obligation that one puts my sticker on something? Not really, but I can't deny it's more appreciated than throwing it in the trash can.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Well, it’s FREE, so they can do whatever they want. Branding on the products you buy, can be debated. ECig mods and atomizers always got negative feedback if logos, and branding were too obvious. To me, one downside to a HUGE label with the website on it, is having to explain to the person you are gifting to, that NOT all DV stems come that way.

In my opinion it’s a bit garish, but doesn’t directly concern me as the only DYNAVAP stems I have in rotation are the BB glass stems, as I prefer the slick and elegant look of the Simrell stems, as well as their performance. A more useful free gift for me, would be an extra pack of orings....

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
don't look a gift horse in the mouth...

comp!aining about free things is hilarious. if i where dynavap i would insist you hand them all back if you dont like em.

The symbiotic relationship between Dynavap and their customers is unlike anything I have seen before. We are their biggest cheerleaders, an army of marketers and sales people, extolling the virtues of the Vapcap to anyone that will listen.

The C Vap has been one of the ways that the community has gotten the word out.

Given that this is a HUGE change to what we have all come to expect with the C Vap, I think it's an appropriate topic for discussion.

I personally see this move as detracting from the brand and from the user experience. That is, of course, just my opinion.

Last edited:

seki

Personally, I despise logos to the point where I will go out of my way to get unbranded devices whenever I can:
nologo.jpg

That's a Herb Ripper, O'Connell Woodworks Travel Debowler and Flower Mill that I specifically contacted the manufacturers to make without branding.

Even with this mindset, I find it hard to complain about the appearance of fully functioning vaporizers given out by a company. Yes, Karmavaps, Ms for Friends and even C-Vaps are marketing tools and advertising not "gifts" in the strictest sense, but I mean, why wouldn't they try to realize some value for their business while giving away product for free?

I can think of instances where free Dyncoils, stems, quite recently Induction Heaters, and a metric tonne of 7-fin tips being given out with no expectation from Dynavap for recipients to do anything other than use the products how they saw fit. They've been more than generous towards their customer base and I think they've earned some leeway despite some truly horrendous looking branding on those freebies, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
Top Bottom