• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hard to call those X-Rings as they were called. Don't make an X anymore. What did those come out of? I see they have their name on them so they are custom made. The extra friction they may have from more surface touching the inside of the stem may make them a little harder to set in place...

Muskytoes

Thats what happens when you dont grab any goodies for awhile. I did see another comment recently when someone couldn’t remove the chamber from the stem actually had pliers on it unfortunately. Never ever had that in or even close. Good to know thanks.

Muskytoes,
Reactions: cybrguy

Muskytoes

Hey guys
I havent follow up that much about the IH lately. Now considering getting one, is the Orion V2 reliable? Any recommendations ?
Just got one a few days ago waiting for customer service to begin refund. Sent back a ranger IH. I have zero luck with IH. Price is not a factor just want something that operates correctly.

Fogoff

yeah I owned a PSM, loved it but im seeing that he's not shipping outside US/Canada anymore :/

Fogoff,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
temperature controlled IH with programable automatic temp stepping mode that switches to your next selected temperate and removable 18650's!!!!

fogbank

@fogbank put the Ispire Wand on your IH eyeballing list for sure. :D
Thanks for the recommendation.

I went for a bundle that included a UFO. In the end the UFO only cost me $91. I want to get really comfortable with the M 2021, the torch, and even the UFO before I look into a better IH.

The Ispire Wand is definitely on my radar for future consideration.

Thai Stix

Hey guys
I havent follow up that much about IH lately. Now considering getting one, is the Orion V2 reliable? Any recommendations ?

I have only had my Orion V2 for around a month but so far I have been satisfied with it, I get quite a few sessions from a full charge and it recharges at a decent pace. This is my first IH so I have nothing to compare it to. I purchased mine as part of a Black Friday package deal direct from Dynavap along with an Omni Obsidian.

MaalboroMan

hi, needed some advice. I've been using my VonG for a few months and the wood sleeve has become pretty loose, as in there's no friction fit so it just spins freely. i was wondering if this is common and whether anyone has figured out some kind of workaround for it.

MaalboroMan,

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
hi, needed some advice. I've been using my VonG for a few months and the wood sleeve has become pretty loose, as in there's no friction fit so it just spins freely. i was wondering if this is common and whether anyone has figured out some kind of workaround for it.
Maybe try applying a wood moisturizer? It might expand the wood a bit...

coolbreeze

Not sure this helps, but I read a couple recent complaints on r/dynavap about newer vongs (the Cocobolos were just landing) being 'loose' and one guy noticed a small gap between the wood and one Ti end or the other. He solved it by simply pressing the top and bottom of the body together a bit and achieving a normal fit. I'd suggest searching over there and seeing if there's additional advice.

JoeKickass

The Dynavap is amazing!
I regret missing this gem for so many years, I never gave much thought to lighter-based vapes due to some early bad experiences with lesser models.

But I recently replaced a broken Evo with the Woodscents, and who would have guessed this little Dynavap Cap would be my favorite part of the kit!

I even bought a model M for travel and for home I got this desktop induction heater:

The induction heater is a game changer, with a titanium tip on WPA, it can hit as hard as the Evo with only a 10 second heat up time. I am just blown away how I can take 4 huge rips and still empty out light-brown abv... what a vape!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I just saw this Dynavap knockoff and i found actually it has an interesting concetrate cap solution :). I don't advise anyone on buying such products but i decided to post it just because of the idea,cannot say how messy would it get though.
Also is that stem design also a ripoff/knockoff ? I like that it has cover for the glass MP,which sadly might be glued,cause i dont see it comming off in the breakdown pics.
111.png112.png

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: NYC_Frank

lookhigh

FC member
There are a few off these knockoffs around. Still none have the click cap so they are useless and not worth what they cost.

lookhigh,
Top Bottom