Whissmu

I have doubts guys!!

First: the adapter that dynavap sells puts that it is only compatible with the apollo rover! (the battery) Insurance also valid for those who do not have batteries?

Second: this adapter does not appear in the store if you select Europe! It only shows if it is used ??
I answer myself!! :rofl::rofl:
From what I see on the website of dynavap the pollo that uses batteries uses different adapter to the one that is wall ... unfortunately none available to Europeans. I wrote to the dynavap team to see if they could give any solution... :hmm:

Whissmu,
Reactions: Planck

jabba

So are they shipping from a EU warehouse now?
I can't answer this.....but it would seem so?....given that they are running a separate and distinct site for EU customers. A quick email to Dynavap customer service would likely answer this. They seem typically friendly and responsive.

jabba,
Reactions: Fogoff

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Today has me pumped. I lucked out big time in Ed’s MAW raffle and landed a Timberhead PID/IH. From the pictures this thing is big time. I believe it’s got one of pipes IH in it? Im really looking forward to running some caps through it.

I’ve been so pumped that I’m smacking on the X2 VonG to calm the excitement. This thing works so well. 6A304EB8-40D2-4689-888C-30A795933FFD.jpeg

Smokey McVape

I emailed Dynavap asking if they had any plans to release spare parts for the coloured M's and the Obsidium Omni and here is the reply -
''We are currently working on having coloured parts available, but I cannot give you a timeline of when that will be. Keep an eye on the website or the newsletter to be notified when they do become available.''
Hopefully we won't have to wait too long.

Alexis

So, guys and ladies. Hello. :) Brief words possibly now, as, after the super resilient me just recently rode true 6 week influenza the second time in 2021, with a back break (ribs only thankfully- that is pretty healed now), but some internal stuff too and impact on top of flu...add to that an unbelievable amount of LSD in short rime....now all that was coming under taps, once flu had passed, back healed up substantially, LSD intake dropped right down...

then, Sunday, came my second case of actual Covid, to be confirmed but being massively longterm immuno-compromised, I know my infections like a connoisseur knows a strain.

I still have a lingering, very active and supremely troubling personal case of nerve based, nerve damaging Long Covid since the initial respiratory infection Sept 2020.

now a new one on top lol!

So.

Ispire came. Wow. Vapcap, one load now= more potent effects. Every time. I got stoned on a single load each time. It has the capacity, to fully extract a full chamber, earlier by error 2nd toke- 1st was decent but not fog.

The vapor on draw two was so so thick, I felt it wasn't smoke, but it was full steam.

With the Ispire, the vapor density maintains, doesn't decline same way a torched Vapcap does.

But it was a huge, huge hit. Chamber, full extracted, even, but not blackened or dark brown, nothing left though.

and smooth too, still.

Like, not ultra high initial heat, dropping. Just one flow throughout. It appeared right away by vapor density, taste, heat.

I'm also adamant that the paper production is maintained for slightly longer without dropping down so I believe that the induction heating from the Ispire Is transferring more heat into the system by which I mean the actual herbs themselves which it must be in a way that torching is not quite or nowhere near as evenly or gently, vs IH.

I personally feel that the effects of the very same herb and those are hitting me noticeably harder. And however farI take the load the evenness of the ABV is absolutely uniform.

Using this one and it's actually possible to get the absolute largest singular hits from the vapcaps without any harsh or distasteful vapor or even wasting of active boy overcooking.

Because that is what I experienced with that complete extraction of a full load on the second hit earlier I was astonished how it appeared to be right on the verge of combustion but wasn't at all and wasn't unpleasant everything appeared to be uniformly extracted and I was very stoned from it as well in a way and the level I don't expect from this vaporizer normally however I go about it.

I don't know is that matches other peoples experience but that has been mine so far from a psychoactive and general performance angle.

Stronger, fuller extracting vapcap, with a full throttle range too with practice by mere tip placement vs heat setting ofc.

But my feeling without having tested this yet is that the heat settings would make not much difference maybe best not to go too high though otherwise I don't see how you can fail.

As a longterm (from off lol, 2016) regular vapcap user, I am impressed with how high I suddenly got today with the Ispire.

I wasn't prepared lol. :)

coolbreeze

the heat settings would make not much difference maybe best not to go too high
I read somewhere that the "temps" were actually times equal to reaching certain levels of heat for the cups, while the 'power level' was always the same. The advice was, set it at the lowest temp and your DV will hit the click before the 'temp' is reached BUT if you miss the click somehow, the 'temp' setting will time out and shut it down before you kill your cap, or at least, that's what I grokked. I've used mine that way for months with good results.

It's a fantastic IH.

Last edited:

Alexis

I read somewhere that the "temps" were actually times equal to reaching certain levels of heat for the cups, while the 'power level' was always the same. The advice was, set it at the lowest temp and your DV will hit the click before the 'temp' is reached BUT if you miss the click somehow, the 'temp' setting will time out and shut it down before you kill your cap, or at least, that's what I grokked. I've used mine that way for months with good results.

It's a fantastic IH.
I swear one key difference too, it cooks the load in a way torching cannot.

Torching heats the metal largely which transfers more heat to the surrounding air, vs the load inside where a degree of uneven conduction occurs where a portion of terpenes and actives is always wasted.

This seems to heat everything on that space almost evenly, as if there is no space.

Or the way the IHeat transfers into the metal and through is different.

Because in my mind, I am immediately noticing more pronounced psychoactive effects and a better extraction because the IH is also the direct heat source involved in the process.

It sounds a bit like a theory but for me the proof is the way that when I first used it and I've seen from some YouTube videos as well how it's possible depending on the placement of the cap, to see a significant volume of visible vapor emitted before the click, In a way which never happens with a torch.

So I'm looking at this at the moment from a psychoactive subjective angle and I consider it to be an enhancement of the actual experience of the herb using a vapcap..

The evenness of the roast and completeness of extraction and I can already tell that this is something you could dial in very finally and consistently with a lot of flexibility as well with that option of pretty full extraction in one or two hits if you want without anything scorched or nasty in a way again I simply could never dial in with a torch which would be present or replicable.

Thanks for the advice and tips as well. :tup:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I'm totally guessing here, but I think that induction heating of a Dynavap results in a fundamentally different way of heating.

Hear me out: when we torch, the heat will radiate through the cap into the tip, resulting in a typical conduction heating process. Now, we know that the goal temperature in the cap is not reached before we start hitting (at least that's what George mentioned several times→ hot air travelling from the cap into the chamber), which is a convection process. So conduction while we heat, convection while we hit.

When we use an induction heater, the heating or conduction part is usually much shorter compared to torching, while the length of our hit will most likely stay the same, resulting in a different conduction / convection ratio. I also think that while we heat with an IH, less heat travels into the chamber and rather focuses on the actual metal parts.

To sum it up: I think induction heating shifts the Dynavap experience more to the convection site of things.

Cannabiker

When we use an induction heater, the heating or conduction part is usually much shorter compared to torching, while the length of our hit will most likely stay the same, resulting in a different conduction / convection ratio. I also think that while we heat with an IH, less heat travels into the chamber and rather focuses on the actual metal parts.
(Please note: the following is purely speculative and not meant to diminish your theory. I know it sounds kind of certain, like I think I'm some sort of authority, but I'm just having fun thinking about how all this works. I don't actually know jack shit about thermo-dynamics.)

Whichever method you use, you're heating the metal parts, which transfer the heat. With an IH, it's just more uniform. The length of the heat time depends on the heater; a strong torch or a powerful IH will both have a short heating time. I don't think that a shorter heating time increases the convection effect, because the temps are still the same, based on the click. But fast heating does mess with the convection side, as heat doesn't have time to transfer to the center of the load, leading to uneven heating and scorching on the outside of the load.

So I'm still stumped by Dynavap using their 5-8 second IH heat time as a selling point. I just timed my Wand, and it took 18 seconds, much like my Fluxers. I allowed the tip and cap a full cool and tried again with a Blazar Micro, and I got a very similar time, and a very similar hit. I'm sure I could bust out my quad torch or go to the kitchen for the brulee torch and get closer to 5-8 seconds, and the results would be like what people get from an Apollo.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Cannabiker – Absolutely, I'm totally speculating here as well. The difference I see is that when using induction, heat does not penetrate as much into the chamber, which it does when we torch.

As for quick induction heaters: I know there's this consensus that a slower heat up will result in a somewhat better extraction and while on paper that makes absolute sense, it doesn't match my experiences at all. I have three IHs that are very quick (from cold to click usually takes ~5 seconds) and yet they give me fantastic results and even extraction. Two of those IHs are temperature controlled and one will hover around the set temp once it's reached – surprisingly enough, keeping a Dynavap for several seconds longer in the IH doesn't really alter the vapor production, at least not as much as we might expect, which leaves me thinking that the heat up process is not as key for the vapor production (volume, density, efficiency etc.) as it might seem but the majority happens while we draw.

Agree, but only for the 1st hit, tip will heat up as heat passes thru it , 2nd and 3rd hits I doubt there’s any difference imo. Now we’ll hear from the one hit wonders out there saying you only need one hit. :bowdown:

Hmmm, you mean when hitting back to back? I suppose so, yeah, but I mostly let my DVs cool down via a magnet in between hits.

Alexis

I'm totally guessing here, but I think that induction heating of a Dynavap results in a fundamentally different way of heating.

Hear me out: when we torch, the heat will radiate through the cap into the tip, resulting in a typical conduction heating process. Now, we know that the goal temperature in the cap is not reached before we start hitting (at least that's what George mentioned several times→ hot air travelling from the cap into the chamber), which is a convection process. So conduction while we heat, convection while we hit.

To sum it up: I think induction heating shifts the Dynavap experience more to the convection site of things.
Hi there my German friend I've not been so regularly around this place but definitely nice to see you still posting and especially also to see you commenting on this which I really appreciate because it's so nice when we chuck out these strong personal experiences and ideas and people come back with very constructive useful input right away.

It doesn't always happen so was very interesting because I've been using this method for two days now and I am definitely on a different level psychoactively vs what I would normally be used to with this vaporizer since 2016.

I will never profess to be an expert in the cannabis or even vaporizer world although I have done very well to accrue some decent observation from my forcedly restricted experience.

But I know my body and my mind and I know my psychoactive very very well because I have been delving in this particular pursuit I truly they say more than another person who participates on this website. Generally. But cannabis has always been included as an integral part in healthy balance and sufficient quantity and I have got a very firm measure over the level and nature and affects of every single little psychoactive remedy or delivery I am accustomed to.

Shit sorry that was long winded but I am very very high from this tool today, plus excellent kava and edibles.

My fresh Covid, is honestly 85-90% better than it was Sunday & Monday, respiratory wise. The Electromedicine. Genuinely works, every time without fail.

It's really bizarre honestly because I am actually quite a legitimate person with genuine intense personal life experience of conditions which would be fatal if I did not hack the reality and find a solution for something so abnormal.

But nobody ever even pricks are slights hear about my comments on electromedicine especially in this day and age where people are more concerned than ever about sudden severe respiratory infection and I have just practically fully beaten respiratory Covid for the second time using exactly this treatment.

Sorry that was going off track again but an important point, I care for people, I know what I talk of.

@Siebter sorry man. Yes. The Ispire. You are right with me. Different heat delivery.
Definitely a much better, stronger effect I swear.

I have numerous high end desktops around. I can't honestly say I prefer the stoned place they put me in, vs this simple gosh...9 loads today?? Long day lol.

The qualitative nature of the effect is different. Less "plainly" sedative, because it can also serve better the task of putting the lights out.

One really crucial point of all though @Siebter your own musings on the IH heat, not so much heatng the herb up itself.

I disagree. Like, already I mean. My strong feeling, assumption, is the herb is being warmed perfectly evenly while the metal is.

So is the Ti or SS chamber itself I reckon. And cap. Almost last lol!

Your ideas helped me think about the dynamics in all.

Def less conduction vs convection, but if my assumption is accurate and the herb it self is being heated to a relative degree by the induction heat, then perfectly even longer sustained at starting temp convection air rushes in, with the herb on verge of releasing.

Lol. I just know, so many vaporizers I'm oddly allergic to.

The Vapcap is an exception.

So far for me personally, my situation, the Ispire is the best Vaporizer purchase I have made in recollection!

There. I tried to finish with a line of sense. Really am very stoned, testing. :)

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
The qualitative nature of the effect is different. Less "plainly" sedative, because it can also serve better the task of putting the lights out.

One really crucial point of all though @Siebter your own musings on the IH heat, not so much heatng the herb up itself.

I disagree. Like, already I mean. My strong feeling, assumption, is the herb is being warmed perfectly evenly while the metal is.

So is the Ti or SS chamber itself I reckon. And cap. Almost last lol!

Your ideas helped me think about the dynamics in all.
Oh for sure, however we heat, the herb is „primed“ while we do so, since it does sit right next to the metal (and the chamber is small). The question is to what degree, with which timing and how that affects the temperature in the chamber as opposed to torch heating.

Less plainly sedative ← yep!

Another major factor when it comes to even heating is that a torch always heats one spot (even when we spin the cap) while an IH creates a closed ring of heat around the cap. Torching in slow motion would show that we constantly heat a spot, then let it cool down to heat the next spot, which then cools down etc. IH heating is a constant increase of the temperature.

One thing that lead me to ponder the shift from conduction to convection is that with an IH the abv (at the assumed same level of extraction) always seems quite a bit lighter compared to torched abv.

thunderstealer1337

Man, I dont have the time to follow all of dynavaps social media stuff, but dang definitely looks like it pays to join/watch/signup for anything they do

thunderstealer1337,

dtrdrk

Hey there, I think the coating on the Omni obsidium was already discussed. Consensus was that its very sturdy. Now I just received mine from the shop, and it’s already scratched. The scratch is not deep at all and below it there is the silver titanium showing. Looks bad. There are more little silver bits/scratches - at least four. This does not seem scratch resistant at all. what is your guys experience? Right now I’m tending towards returning it for the standard omni. If every tiny scratch will leave a visible mark in the coating I see no point.…

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
Hey there, I think the coating on the Omni obsidium was already discussed. Consensus was that its very sturdy. Now I just received mine from the shop, and it’s already scratched. The scratch is not deep at all and below it there is the silver titanium showing. Looks bad. There are more little silver bits/scratches - at least four. This does not seem scratch resistant at all. what is your guys experience? Right now I’m tending towards returning it for the standard omni. If every tiny scratch will leave a visible mark in the coating I see no point.…
This is a reason I’ve never went for a coloured m or omni, my thought was the bare ti or ss will always hold up better, same with grinders, I stick with bare metal, that way it won’t flake and look shit thru the years.

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
So, guys and ladies. Hello. :) Brief words possibly now, as, after the super resilient me just recently rode true 6 week influenza the second time in 2021, with a back break (ribs only thankfully- that is pretty healed now), but some internal stuff too and impact on top of flu...add to that an unbelievable amount of LSD in short rime....now all that was coming under taps, once flu had passed, back healed up substantially, LSD intake dropped right down...

then, Sunday, came my second case of actual Covid, to be confirmed but being massively longterm immuno-compromised, I know my infections like a connoisseur knows a strain.

I still have a lingering, very active and supremely troubling personal case of nerve based, nerve damaging Long Covid since the initial respiratory infection Sept 2020.

now a new one on top lol!

So.

Ispire came. Wow. Vapcap, one load now= more potent effects. Every time. I got stoned on a single load each time. It has the capacity, to fully extract a full chamber, earlier by error 2nd toke- 1st was decent but not fog.

The vapor on draw two was so so thick, I felt it wasn't smoke, but it was full steam.

With the Ispire, the vapor density maintains, doesn't decline same way a torched Vapcap does.

But it was a huge, huge hit. Chamber, full extracted, even, but not blackened or dark brown, nothing left though.

and smooth too, still.

Like, not ultra high initial heat, dropping. Just one flow throughout. It appeared right away by vapor density, taste, heat.

I'm also adamant that the paper production is maintained for slightly longer without dropping down so I believe that the induction heating from the Ispire Is transferring more heat into the system by which I mean the actual herbs themselves which it must be in a way that torching is not quite or nowhere near as evenly or gently, vs IH.

I personally feel that the effects of the very same herb and those are hitting me noticeably harder. And however farI take the load the evenness of the ABV is absolutely uniform.

Using this one and it's actually possible to get the absolute largest singular hits from the vapcaps without any harsh or distasteful vapor or even wasting of active boy overcooking.

Because that is what I experienced with that complete extraction of a full load on the second hit earlier I was astonished how it appeared to be right on the verge of combustion but wasn't at all and wasn't unpleasant everything appeared to be uniformly extracted and I was very stoned from it as well in a way and the level I don't expect from this vaporizer normally however I go about it.

I don't know is that matches other peoples experience but that has been mine so far from a psychoactive and general performance angle.

Stronger, fuller extracting vapcap, with a full throttle range too with practice by mere tip placement vs heat setting ofc.

But my feeling without having tested this yet is that the heat settings would make not much difference maybe best not to go too high though otherwise I don't see how you can fail.

As a longterm (from off lol, 2016) regular vapcap user, I am impressed with how high I suddenly got today with the Ispire.

I wasn't prepared lol. :)

So happy to hear your covid recovery is going so well! You words bring me hope. :spliff:
I am totally in love with my Ispire too. :tup:

If your product is sub standard return it for sure! I haven't seen the obsidium in person but the matt finnish on the regular 21 omni looks and feels fantastic. :nod:

Steamer

Hey there, I think the coating on the Omni obsidium was already discussed. Consensus was that its very sturdy. Now I just received mine from the shop, and it’s already scratched.
I was wondering why they dropped the price on those so quickly, now it makes sense.
Sorry to hear that yours is already scratched, but I've never read that it's supposed to be scratch resistent in the first place...

Steamer,

Alexis

So happy to hear your covid recovery is going so well! You words bring me hope. :spliff:
I am totally in love with my Ispire too. :tup:

If your product is sub standard return it for sure! I haven't seen the obsidium in person but the matt finnish on the regular 21 omni looks and feels fantastic. :nod:
Thanks man there might be a much more complicated angle to the picture as well stuff I could not possibly go into here because it would be ridiculously off topic and it's quite frankly red red red pill way over 99.99 something percent heads I'm not exaggerating because we are mortals grasping mortal concepts daily fed a small selection of grains in a cut out sty lol.

I'm alluding to something of a possibly super advanced as far as we are aware of technological weaponry system level possibly involving holographic projection mimicking frequency and vibration which is what makes matter and every single thing which exists in the material plain. It would still masquerade under the same name of Covid except entirely different to what we think it actually IS and operates.

but on the more straightforward Ispire lol, it does upgrade the experience.

I actually had two mini combustion events yesterday but they still were not nasty proper smoke and no actual cherry either.

But it motivated me to just fully clean my Omnivap + bubbler just now. So next time are use the one and it will be probably the best Vapcap experience I've had.

Maybe later. Just took a big edible dose, and I have a fancy for kava now.

Officially seven days since I last took LSD which is a rare milestone in 2021 and looking to continue that way for the meantime. Lots of profoundly useful integration and insight has come and is still to be processed and assimilated.

@TheThriftDrifter hope you are well man and good weekend so far. :tup:

Morty

Thanks man there might be a much more complicated angle to the picture as well stuff I could not possibly go into here because it would be ridiculously off topic and it's quite frankly red red red pill way over 99.99 something percent heads I'm not exaggerating because we are mortals grasping mortal concepts daily fed a small selection of grains in a cut out sty lol.

I'm alluding to something of a possibly super advanced as far as we are aware of technological weaponry system level possibly involving holographic projection mimicking frequency and vibration which is what makes matter and every single thing which exists in the material plain. It would still masquerade under the same name of Covid except entirely different to what we think it actually IS and operates.

:mental:

it's quite frankly red red red pill way over 99.99 something percent heads I'm not exaggerating because we are mortals grasping mortal concepts daily fed a small selection of grains in a cut out sty lol.

Your so smart, enlightened and plugged in Alexis (or should I call you Neo). The constant LSD abuse doesn't seem to have affected you in the slightest. Thanks for keeping us abreast of what's current in this "bat shit" crazy world of yours. I shouldn't be surprised, this is coming from the same guy who openly bragged about drinking his own piss on here. WTF!!!

jabba

:mental:

Your so smart, enlightened and plugged in Alexis (or should I call you Neo). The constant LSD abuse doesn't seem to have affected you in the slightest. Thanks for keeping us abreast of what's current in this "bat shit" crazy world of yours. I shouldn't be surprised, this is coming from the same guy who openly bragged about drinking his own piss on here. WTF!!!
First laugh of my day. Thank you. The silence prior to your post was deafening.

jabba,
Top Bottom