ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
Anyone notice the 21 vapcaps are cleaner than usual? My 21 M came yesterday along with a complimentary 20 M so I disassembled both right away and threw the parts in some isopropyl. Unfortunately I didn't keep track of which condenser came from where, but one was significantly cleaner than the other - I had to put about 4 q-tips thru one whereas I didn't see any gunk on the other after a single q-tip. I paid closer attention to the caps and when I swabbed the inside of those I got a little gray from the 20 cap but none from the 21.

And @Vape_Or_Die420, my scale kinda sucks, but I'm getting 6-6.1g for 21 tip and 6.3-6.4 for the 20.
I always give my gear a good scrub on arrival, just for general purposes...but they’ve never been especially dirty - it’s a general precaution. That said, I consistently find that my Vapcaps simply *don’t* need cleaning - mostly ever. Can’t account for it, but tips, condensers, screens just don’t gunk up. This applies to my ‘17 Omni, and both Ms (original and sand-blasted)...and (pretty much) everything I’ve put through it so far.
Question: for the purchase of the first dynavap, do you recommend taking spare parts?
The "pack" option includes DynaWax, 5 High Temp O-rings, 3 Condenser O-rings (2 small & 1 large) and 1 Titanium CCD.

But if you only recommend someone in particular (or none) maybe it is not convenient.
I got parts for each type as I bought them... but so far I’ve only replaced one screen, and that’s because I was messing around taking it in and putting it back so much that I wrecked it...I did replace at least one HT o-ring on a tip, and *that* was because when I got my first M I swapped its tip for the Omni’s Ti tip. The ring(s) got stretched being in ‘the wrong’ stem; I think it was the Ti ring(s) that got stretched...but I don’t swap tips anymore.

still, good to *have* replacements, even if you don’t need them...hope this helps some

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I guess Dynavap wasn’t ready for their release. I just got an email saying they are overwhelmed and to expect my early access order (I ordered on the 21st 10 min after receiving the early access email) potentially sometime after April 9th now. I didn’t request a personalized cap either. I’m a little confused and bummed out.151EBE07-D906-4964-B0BD-A760748704EC.jpeg

Last edited:

RobbIt

I guess Dynavap wasn’t ready for their release. I just got an email saying they are overwhelmed and to expect my early access order (I ordered 10 min after receiving the early access email) potentially sometime after April 9th now. I didn’t request a personalized cap either. I’m a little confused and Bummed out.

RobbIt,
Reactions: CBadger

doctapeppa

Looks like some of us will be delayed because of the Suez Canal.

Screenshot 2021-03-31 131516.png

Edit: I ordered the new Omni on the 25th.

Edit2: Hey, maybe this is an April fool's joke? Aren't these made here in the US?

What's the Suez Canal got to do with us?

Last edited:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
yeah, ordered the vong 3/21 based on my email receipt, and no special request for the cap either, didn't pay any attention when ordering. Bummed as well, was hoping to have it to play with this weekend.
I just looked back. You are right. I ordered on the 21st too not the 25th. The 25th is when I received notification that my order shipped.

The Stray Fox,
Reactions: RobbIt

HomerSchwag

George said in the IG live stream on 3/21 that he hoped everything would be ready to ship by early April. Not sure why a few people got theirs early, unless the M’s are ready to go but not the VonG or Omni.

Vape_Or_Die420

What is this "special circumstances form"? I feel like it's a trick. Like if you fill it out something that you don't expect is gonna happen. Too close to April fools.

LongDraw

yeah not the end of the world for me. just a kid who wants his toy haha.

in that email they do have a link to a form in case someone cant wait, guesaing posaible medical, be out of town etc. at least they have something set up in case it is important to ship right away.

RobbIt

dynavap logo

2021 Lineup
Dear valued customer,

You are among friends who have overwhelmed us with your support. Your enthusiasm and purchases have exceeded our ability to fulfill your orders as quickly as we'd like.

We are working around the clock to manufacture, clean, finish, QC, package, and ship your orders. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

You should expect your shipping notifications by April 9th. Purchases are shipped in the order they have been received, however, if you have any special circumstances, please visit the page below.
I just looked back. You are right. I ordered on the 21st too not the 25th. The 25th is when I received notification that my order shipped.
Same here. Ordered all three lol. 🥳

Shorner

I know that Vapefiend in the UK has had their shipment delayed, I pre ordered an Omni today they are expecting shipment on the 7th, cant wait !!!

Shorner,

Rahrah12

Not surprised but definitely was holding out hope. T`hey should‘ve updated the information that current pre-orders placed are now backed up a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Rahrah12,

RobbIt

Not surprised but definitely was holding out hope. T`hey should‘ve updated the information that current pre-orders placed are now backed up a coupe of weeks.
I spoke to Dynavap CS Tisha yesterday to follow up on the preorders. She didn’t say when the shipments to consumers would go out but it was abundantly clear that they were up to their ears in alligators. The originally promised April 1st ship date for preorders is not happening as we now all know.
Dynavap’s CS is so very helpful. Both Tisha and Lana.

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
I got the same email..I was looking at another M, but...I picked up the new Omni. I *like* my Ms, and I’d dearly love to try the new one, but...it doesn’t seem all that different from the ‘20...and getting a ‘21 plus a free ‘20 seemed redundant, kinda. And I only have the one Omni, bought just before Inauguration Day ‘17 (just in case), and the Omni’s gone through some evolution since then (and...it’s an XL), so...it was expensive, but overall the best bang for buck - and luckily, I was actually able to arrange it. I haven’t been able to treat myself much this last year, and in context, the cost is minor compared to the cost of all the things I *haven’t* done or had these last 12 months.

anyway, I’m not worried about when it arrives: I have something to use in it *when* it arrives, and that’s the important thing...and yeah, I *DID* order this morning, right after I got my good news

What is this "special circumstances form"? I feel like it's a trick. Like if you fill it out something that you don't expect is gonna happen. Too close to April fools.
If it’s *NOT* an effort to accommodate ‘compassionate exceptions’, then I’d likely agree with you...but trying to curry favor by pretending NOT to be an asshole just...doesn’t seem like George. I could be wrong wrong, but you do you

I know that Vapefiend in the UK has had their shipment delayed, I pre ordered an Omni today they are expecting shipment on the 7th, cant wait !!!
The Suez blockade may or may not affect this: I’ve heard nothing about DV offshoring production, but packaging and other stuff could be held up, I suppose

Last edited:

RobbIt

Not surprised but definitely was holding out hope. T`hey should‘ve updated the information that current pre-orders placed are now backed up a couple of weeks.
I finally received a message from Dynavap noting that at least one of my pre-orders is scheduled for Monday delivery (WI to AZ). Up until now they were all stalled at usps in Wi ‘label created, awaiting package’).

Vape_Or_Die420

I finally received a message from Dynavap noting that at least one of my pre-orders is scheduled for Monday delivery (WI to AZ). Up until now they were all stalled at usps in Wi ‘label created, awaiting package’).
Which unit got let loose by usps?

I have a hunch the Vongs will be the last to ship. Two youtube vape reviewers so far have briefly mentioned how the wooden sleeve was stuck in place due to local humidity expanding the wood. Disappoints me that the reviewers didnt discuss this possible issue more. Would be nice to know if they were fixing this. A few other reviewers in the UK dont have Vong's in their review too.

I don't want to cause mass hysteria about it. My feeling is that this delay in shipment has something to do with a recalibrating of one of the units. I've seen a few people getting there M's and Omni, not many Vong's that ive noticed. Which makes me wonder if they are making an adjustment before the world gets them.

I have a Vong ordered and would rather it be flawless than have it now i guess.

Am i wrong @DynaJosh? Dont want to spread conspiracy theories.

Last edited:
Top Bottom