• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

jabba

For anyone struggling to adjust their bowl.
I had seen this video prior to attempting to adjust my own screen. George makes this look very easy. In my experience....it was not nearly as easy as portrayed. I finally found that if I took two long eraser replacements....each touching the screen from opposing sides...I could get the job done.

Smokey McVape

I had seen this video prior to attempting to adjust my own screen. George makes this look very easy. In my experience....it was not nearly as easy as portrayed. I finally found that if I took two long eraser replacements....each touching the screen from opposing sides...I could get the job done.
Make sure there is no debris it the grooves for the CCD and it should be easier. You can clear the grooves with a toothpick after an ISO soak.

SomnusViduus

you want the wizard or the skull?
hey y'all, i have a question:
SJK induction heaters - what do you think about 'em?
i have a PSM already, but i have a birthday in a couple weeks and i want toys.
part of me wants one just because i enjoy when things aren't used as intended and they're cheapish.
my question is, am i going to wish i'd just spent that money elsewhere? is it worth it? should i be looking at something else instead?
i love my PSM and of course i want a Caldron too, but i also wanna see what other people are doing IH-wise.
i had the Orion but that's my only other IH experience besides my PSM...

stark1

Lonesome Planet
You can perhaps DM a member here who is an avid advocate of SJK heaters, his handle is “Hackerman”.

Or, if you prefer, read up on it in this thread:

The Chinese SJK Induction Heater and The VapCap​

At ~$50, it’s an affordable “science” experiment. And I am told it works.

Last edited:

lookhigh

FC member
part of me wants one just because i enjoy when things aren't used as intended and they're cheapish.
my question is, am i going to wish i'd just spent that money elsewhere? is it worth it? should i be looking at something else instead?
i love my PSM and of course i want a Caldron too, but i also wanna see what other people are doing IH-wise.
I thimk you will be dissapointed after the PSM.

Man, if you're looking for something affordable..check out Dynabox.
It's relatively cheap ~75 euros + shipping around 8-13 additional.
But it's hand made (with some even hand crafted) by an awesome guy in Poland and he really uses high quality materials.
This is his new creation, the Micro model.
You can find him on FB / Instagram Dynabox PL or something similar.
Maybe you won't like it, but choice s always good to have.
Hope it helps. Peace.

P.s He also does crazy affordable wooden cases for like 12 €. Def worth checking out.

Screenshot_20210114-114242.jpg

Screenshot_20210113-101416.jpg

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
The SKJ is a relatively inexpensive way to enter the IH game, but you will quickly find the limitations. DV’s take TWO cycles to get to CAP CLICK, and if I remember correctly, about 15-20 seconds, pull the stem after 1st cycle, then you have to put it back in, to begin the next cycle, but it will click in the first few seconds. It’s very LARGE compared to IH’s designed for DV, not dentistry....
I’d only recommend it, if you don’t have the budget for a better one. Good luck!

Zoltani

I just got the tectonic stem and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. Previously I've only used a 2018 M and it is definitely different. I am using it with an IH and have the airport closed to simulate a tightly rolled joint. The thing that I really don't like is the mouthpiece, but I understand that can be replaced. I'm gonna go to the vape shop and see if I can find a mouthpiece to fit.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
5 weeks after shipping my winnings from Ed’s Tnt Make A Wish (MAW) raffle arrived. My first 2020. A limited edition rose gold MAW 2020M. You can see the CVaps on the right for color comparison. It has a patina like oxidized copper.46F869AA-56F9-4B0B-A77A-D5C07CE74755.jpeg
Ed put on an awesome raffle this year. Be sure to watch for it next year. Came with a bunch of slaps and a neck gaiter too!
85A2AE62-8517-4896-89A4-28B8EEE74DC4.jpeg

natural farmer

So this "Lotus Cap" might very well become my go-to daily driver at home. It's a joy to use with the Orion, very comfortable and it cools the vapor quite well. Tastes great too (anodized aluminum). 😁

PXL-20210116-103510578.jpg

Cheers all!

Top Bottom